Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female It's okay Mr. D! (Daughter's bestfriend x Dad plot!)

WittyUsername

Planetoid
I'm looking to play a daughter's bestfriend x Dad pairing. I'm hoping for the bestfriend to seduce/romance the dad and have a lot of smutty, sexy times whilst sneaking around the daughter and all their neighbors and friends!

It could be because the Dad is a gym instructor and she's been receiving free sessions and just wants to do something nice for him. Or it could be because he's been relatively recently divorced and it seems he's been a little lonely. Or maybe for some reason she can't go home and needs a place to crash and this is her way of convincing him to let her stay....

I'm really hoping for my partner's character to be the forward one in the relationship. Taking the initiative in certain situations, teasing and testing how far she can push my character. I'd be reserved and resistant at first, slowly but surely though, you'll drive my character crazy with desire until one day he'll just pick your character up and pin her against the wall and.... ;)

Many plots and scenarios to carry this pairing out! Have some of your own? Lemme know!

I'm male, literate and can put up 1-2 paragraphs with ease. I'm looking for a partner who can do the same, who can write a character well and realistically. I'd like for my partner to be open and communicative aswell! Making friends and discussion always makes the RP run smoothly in my humble opinion. If you don't want to chat beyond the roleplay, that's fine, just let be know before hand so I won't get too chatty :) I write in third or first person and only roleplay via PMs!

Kinks I'd particularly enjoy: Oral, giving and receiving. Clothed play. Risky/Public Sex(like teasing one another whilst on the phone or in public). Cuddling/snuggle sex. Sneaking around. Incest/Pseudo-incest? Forbidden pairings.

Limits: Toilet play, scat, pain, blood, violence, watersports, hardcore BDSM.

So if you're interested, send me a PM! Feel free to ask questions, suggest ideas and additions or even your own pairing if it's something similar. If you have a kink you'd particularly enjoy, mention it! I might not accept it, but never know until you try eh? :) Hope to hear from you guys soon! Cheers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom