Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Playful Partners [NSFW]

AhriGato

Meteorite
Title_Ahri.png
Searching For...
Male Characters Only I might indulge in MxFxF from time to time, but it's safe to say I like males.
Forum Threads Confidence is sexy, and I don't like hiding away in PM's. So I only roleplay in threads.
Face-Claims (Drawn) Pictures are worth a thousand words! And I like knowing what the characters look like. (No photography)
Third Person Writing I suck at roleplaying in first person, and don’t really enjoy it when my partner does it either.
Paragraph Posts A good post is like a good meal; something that’s delicious but also filling. A full fleshed paragraph or two is perfect.​

Plot Types
I'm currently in the mood for plots which revolve around some sort of plotty sexual encounter.
Sounds confusing right? That's okay, I'll explain myself a bit better.
Using a very basic example; I'm looking for a plot that's simple and geared towards sex.
Eg; Male character goes out on one evening and meets a frisky intoxicated girl.

Normally, this is where things get sexual. Within minutes the two characters would move to somewhere a bit more secluded and be all over eachother's bodies.... but that's not what I'm looking for.
I'm looking for a more plotty approach to things; maybe the male character isn't okay with taking advantage of a drunk? Maybe they start making out, only for the girl to pass out just as things are about to get good?
Sex is best for me when there's buildup. And I absolutely love balancing on the fine line of sexually implicit flirtation, and friend-zoning.

So yeah, if anyone's got any ideas feel free to hit me up <3​

Lusting For...
Alpha Males Love guys who are big, strong, assertive, and have confident personalities.
Masculine Males Size difference is a turn-on for me, so I find tall guys with muscular or athletic bodies hot.
Rough Around Edges Brash, arrogant, egotistic, selfish, demanding, possessive... the list goes on. I want guys with personality.
Monsters Anthro’s and Furries I’ve had Beauty and the Beast syndrome since forever, non-human males with humanoid girls is a favorite of mine.

F-List Kinks My F-List can be found here (Click)
Oral Action Worshiping guys with my mouth, everything from biting, licking, and kissing... right up to moaning, sucking, and begging.
Taboo Relationships Sex that’d be considered taboo or socially unacceptable; whether it be [Furry x Human], [Siblings], or [Adultery/Cheating]
Risky and Reluctant Being convinced or coerced into sex that is risky; being caught, public sex, potential pregnancy, embarrassing positions, etcetc.​

Not Interested in...
Busty Bewbz I prefer playing the short, lithe girl with a below-average bust. I’m not interested in flabby flesh melons.
Dirty Stuff Doubt this needs explaining, but just to be safe, not interested in kinks that involve human waste.
Torture Teasing and sexual frustration is great, but when things get dark, angsty and cruel I lose interest. So no gore.
Boring Romance I love romance and affection, I really do. But characters who are kind, considerate and friendly tend to get boring pretty quickly.
Real Images - Photographs Personally find it creepy and awkward; so no celebrities, no models, and no freaking face-grabs from facebook.​

Catch My Interest With...
Heya! Thanks for making it all the way down here.
I know it’s a bit late for an introduction, but I’ll be going by the name AhriGato here~
I’ve been roleplaying on and off over the past few years; primarily non-sexual content... but after giving it some thought I’ve decided to make the leap and sign up here on Blue Moon. If this place is anything like the other sites I’ve been on... finding roleplayers who are interesting and interested can be pretty difficult... so I’ve listed my key preferences above. If you’re able to put up with my requirements and think you can sate a craving of two of mine I’d love to hear from you! Below, I’ve listed a few things that often captivate my attention and interest.

Share a Kink I’d love to know what your favorite kink is. Stating this will show me you’ve read this thread in its entirety.
Propose an Idea You can write up a detailed plot if you have the time, but if you can propose an idea or pairing we can flesh things out from there.
Provide an Image If you haven’t noticed already, I’m really fussy about the whole reference image thing. A good image goes a long way with me, and even if we can’t decide on a character image immediately. Sharing a potential image, or an example of a character you’ve played in the past will automatically win you points.

Last edited:
Searching Again <3
Prompts and Pairings

● Boyfriend x Werecat Aeryn (Image)
Several months have passed since YC’s heated confession of love towards Aeryn. Sure she seemed reluctant at first... but things have been going pretty well these past few weeks, and frankly, YC feels like he’s been patient enough. Several months into their relationship and they haven’t even kissed yet, nevermind actual sex. In fact, the closest YC has gotten is holding her hand.... and even then she seemed extremely nervous. YC decides to confront her on the matter, and inevitably YC discovers his girlfriend isn’t completely human.

● Male x Author Viola (Image)
Born into the world as the only child of a rich wealthy couple, Viola spent the entirety of her childhood cooped up in the sheltered confines of her parent's expansive estate. Her parents refused to let her purity be tainted by the vulgar 'outside' world, and as a result Viola turned her attention towards writing fiction. Upon turning 16 she convinced one of the household maids to submit one of her works to a latest publisher.... and within a few years her book had become a best seller. Moving out of home and getting her own place, she decides she wants to try writing a slice-of-life romance novel for her next book... but soon realizes she lacks the social and romantic experience to cover the topic. Hence she turns to anyone she knows; whether it be her publisher, a neighbor, or even a complete stranger she's met online.

● Male x Therapy Girl Elyse (Image)
"Therapy Girl" is a rapidly growing business model in which young, cheerful girls listen compassionately to the woes and troubles of paying customers. They're not professionally qualified of course; and much of what they say can be ridiculous or even outright insensitive... but they always try their best, even if they're like therapy dogs who can't really do much other than sit around and listen. Elyse is one such girl, and she's been assigned YC as one her latest cases. NOTE: I suppose YC can be dark and traumatized if you want, but personally I like the idea of someone looking for company, complaining about simple things like long queue's, shitty bosses, along with an actual romantic/social dilemma.

● Male x Grim Reaper Shisha (Image)
When YC wakes up one morning; he finds himself shackled down... and with a young white haired girl seated upon his midriff. At first they wonder what sort of kinky play they got themselves into... but the unworldly scenery of red and black around them lead YC to think he's still dreaming. Sadly not. Shisha is one of many reapers of life, and she's approached YC to let him know he has only three days to live. Whether YC believes her or not is entirely up to you. But in order to make sure YC doesn't tell anyone about reapers, Shisha decides to stay close to YC at all times... Or maybe she's just entertained by how people act when they know they're life is terminal.

● Owner x Neko Girl Aysha (Image)
YC is the proud owner of a cat that frequently gets spoiled, nothing remarkable to it. However that all changes when YC wakes up one morning to find a girl with cat ears snuggled up against him in bed. His beloved cat Aysha is nowhere to be found, and after a good few moments of disbelief YC is left with no choice but to believe Aysha is now a neko girl. Common sense and years of discipline however don't come with an overnight transformation, and Aysha proves herself to be more than a handful of trouble. To make matters worse I'd like it if YC had a girlfriend/wife, or lived in an all boys dorm or something to raise the stakes.

● Male x Ambiguous Girl Erin (Image)
WIP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom