Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Romantic, Creepy and completely original

cabowabo

Super-Earth
I came up with this idea just recently and have been developing it since. For fun, I like to watch YouTube videos about strange things such as the Mandela Effect and other dimensions. During this, I came up with an idea. It will be a romance play to say the lease but we can take it wherever you want... anyways, here we go...

YC met and fell in love with your high school sweet heart but things in his life always seemed Togo as wrong as possible right up until he died in a car wreck one year ago. One night, while you are sleeping alone at home, you hear a loud commotion downstairs. Someone is breaking in is what most people would think I imagine... maybe you call the law or you don’t. When you investigate yourself, you find MC, your dead husband, laying on your couch but something is wrong. He does not look like he did the day he died, he is much younger. As a matter of fact, he looks like and is wearing exactly what he wore the night you two got together. What happens from there, who knows but when you go asleep that night and wake up, he is gone. Maybe it was just a dream until you realize things around the house has changed. You don’t have memories right away but over the next few minutes, a second set of memories grow. Some time goes by and nothing changes until reappears again but he looks a little older than before. The night goes on and when you fall asleep again, he is gone but your world has changed and you have more memories again. What is going on, why is this happening? Are you losing your mind or is this really the love of your life coming to see you? Are you changing his past?

Of course, when you catch onto this, you can start to influence it however you see fit. Maybe you want to add sexy kinks to your sex life or better your personal lives? All is endless but I’m dying to run with whatever happens. Message me if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom