Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Need To Break DC Supersluts

cabowabo

Super-Earth
My name is Cabo Wabo, a nick name given to me in college for my love of Sammy Hager’s liquid delight. Also in college, I discovered something called roleplaying and have enjoyed it ever sense. Unlike most people, I will not write a book telling every detail of myself because if you are reading this, you want to know my preferences when roleplaying and my story plots. I roleplay over PMs, and I hate instant messengers. I tend to write two to three paragraphs a post and in third person. My kinks are near endless so I try to mode to your likings. My favorite roleplays are superheroine plays where I play a villain out for some evil non-con rape fun unless your character grows to like it. I believe that covers the basics.

I want to roleplay against DC characters, only females! Whether this means a gender swap of Bruce Wayne or just Barbara Gordon in a world where there is no Batman. I hope that makes senses but anyways, here are my plot ideas.

Reverse Flash vs. The Flash: Someone recently set off a massive explosion inside STAR Labs which released a powerful dark matter explosion across the globe and created meta humans, one of which is The Flash. Now, someone is stealing technology from every major company in Central City but without apparent reason. Can The Flash solve the case or will she be too slow to put run the Reverse Flash?

Zsasz vs. Batgirl: A serial rapist has struck Gotham. He leaves his victims traumatized with words which he believes describes their immoral behavior carved into them along with notes explaining himself much like the Zodiac Killer did. Can Batgirl track this sexual predator down or will she fall victim to his taboo desires?

Zod vs. Supergirl: Arriving on Earth, Zod seeks Supergirl in order to repopulate the Kryptonian race but finds the powers he has in Earth makes him a god. He knows exactly which planet he will turn into New Krypton, and will enslave the human race to do so. As for Kara, she can either stand with him or be his slave but the House of Zod will rule this blue planet with a iron fist.

Ares vs. Wonder Woman: Breaking free from his bondage, Ares seeks to destroy the world and will start with the Amazons. Set on making Diana’s people his chosen soldiers, Ares looks to break the will of every Amazon until he has an Army he can lead against any super power. Can Diana be the god killer her father Zeus destined her to be or will she serve at the feet of her War God brother?

Triad vs. Green Arrow: Trapped on an island and hiding from the Chinese Triad, Olivia Queen has become the Green Arrow. Destined to bring down the drug operation on the island, her greatest fear is realized when the powerful new drug is sent to Star City. However, the Triad will not let someone cross them and not pay for it.

Krona vs. Green Lantern: After a new Green Lantern is selected, one of the last in the Galaxy, The Manhunter droids become activate and try to finish what they started so long ago. Armed with a weapon she has no clue how to use, Green Lantern is hunted across space by this robotic beasts who will stop at nothing to destroy her.

Back
Top Bottom