Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female BarnOwl seeks f/ff for BDSM erotic storytelling

BarnOwl

Meteorite
Hello there everybody peeps!,

I'm currentlyhoping to start some roleplaying here. I used to play here many blue moons ago and have been away a very long time, but hoping to start a few new rps with ladies who can write fairly well. I prefer one to several paragraphs of fairly detailed storytelling. Good characters, interesting situations and imagination is a must on my writing partners.

I am not interested what your RL gender is so long as you read as female to me in your RP and you try to be as realistically female as possible, avoid stereotypical male as famale clichés. (huge boobs, overt sluttiness etc.)

My Likes
I very much enjoy stories where my characters will tie up your characters, reluctantly, non-consensually, or even romantically if the partner’s style fits my own for a more consensual scenario. I enjoy ladies that are happy to dress up. A few fave looks:
  • Redheads – Only a preference, all hair colours are fine. I must admit to preferring Caucasian or oriental ladies. I know that’s a tad shallow, but it’s my fantasy too so… there we are.
  • Realistic physiques – I don’t like huge balloon like breasts or exaggerated hourglass figures. Natural shapes with enough boob to get a good handful is fine by me.
  • You shorter than me – normally this is preferred but not essential.
  • Lingerie – I have a huge stocking fetish and enjoy women dressed in corsetry, suspender belts/garter straps etc.
  • Leather, tight leather clothing is always nice, especially sort tight leather skirts, corsets, bustiers etc.
  • Latex rubber – This is something I enjoy the look of too.
  • Uniforms – Most especially schoolgirl, nurse, maid. But quite like a range of outfits.
  • Goths – love those lacy, pale corset loving girls of darkness.
Bondage and kink are things that would have to be included in an RP.
  • Ropes – rope bondage, especially leg bondage with stockings – huge turn on, but also breast harness and hogties are fun too.
  • Belts, straps, leather cuffs etc – all good with me.
  • Arm/leg binders – especially arm binders as they do push a woman’s chest out so delightfully.
  • Blindfolds – can be fun and sexy to look at.
  • Gags – I do enjoy using a woman’s mouth for other things, but gags have their place in keeping a girl helpless.
Pain and punishment – I am not that into pain to be honest, I prefer to break a woman mentally than through heavy pain but I am happy with:
  • Spanking
  • Leather floggers (light to medium)
  • Light paddling

Out there stuff – Happy to play around the fringes of some exotic styles such as:
  • Aliens
  • Tentacles
  • Monsters
  • You as tiny females – gnomes, halflings, pixies etc.
  • DP/TP gang bangs
  • Transformations – male to female, female transformation, bimbofication – with negotiation
  • Mind control - with negotiation

Turn offs:
  • Piercings –hapy with earrings but not a fan of other piercings
  • Tattoos – not really a fan, one or two tasteful bits of ink is OK.
  • Topping from the bottom – lets communicate and work out what you want before the RP or OOC, don’t try and take the RP over from the bottom.
  • Poo/pee – no thanks!

Scenarios – A work in Progress
Very early days in this one.

PLEASE send me your ideas if you have things you would like to try.

The Internship –lingerie/bondage/fetish/latex/leather/gags/sex/oral/dp/tricked/coerced/blackmailed/possible school uniform or other dressing up fetishes.
YC is a 16/17/18 year old female who attends a good school, pleated skirts etc. You get an internship at my media company where you work after school a couple of evenings a week doing photoshop work. Gradually you find out my company does a lot more than magazine ads and posters. You find out that we also produce high quality kink photoshoots and you slowly get dragged into that world. One day we are short of a model, the shoot is in danger unless we can find someone willing to be dressed and tied up for the shoot at the last minute. Once we have some photos of you, t’s easy to blackmail you to do more and more…

Alice’s naughty adventures in a Kinky Wonderland – lingerie/white/striped stockings/bondage/fetish/latex/leather/gags/sex/oral/dp/tentacles/monsters/size games
A more mature Alice (16+) follows a strange white rabbit down a whole and finds herself in Wonderland, except here women are scarce and tastes are perverse….If Alice wants to find her way out, she will need to navigate a series of challenges that will push her to her limits.

The Nosy Neighbour
I live alone and you are curious about how I spend my time. You think I'm maybe a photgrapher perhaps as you have seen several pretty women come round to myt house and from your back garden you can see I have one room at the back of the house that has black curtains drawn all the time. You wodner if it's a studio or dark room?

One day your neighbour asks a favour. He sometimes needs to go away for work and he would like you to keep a spare key and his alarm code in case the house alrm goes off. It's particularly bad in hot weather when the expanding glass at the back of the house tends to set the alarm off.

Now you have the perfect excuse to explore the house when he's away. You are shocked to find he has an extensive wardrobe of kinky ladies fashion, uniforms, lingerie, rubber and leather fetishwear, as well as that mystery room that is actually a small but functional dungeon room complete with various pieces of furniture. Ate you shocked? intimidated? aroused? Doy ou do anything els,e or tun back home and wonder.

Did you notice the IP cams secreted aorund the house watching your every move?

The Librarian

You are so shy and quiet, you hide from the world. But even with your unflattering clothes and glasses, I notice that you are strikingly pretty underneath it all. I decide to find out if it's just shyness or something more submissive at work. It just so happens that I own your apartment block and I decide to see what makes you tick. In secret and without revealing it's me doing it, I start to leave gifts outside your apartment. The first gift is a book of erotic bondage imagery.

I have also given you another present, though you have no idea. Two small secret cameras. One in your main room, and one in your bedroom. I will be watching to see how you take to me gift. If things go well further gifts will follow as I try and transfrom the shy girl into a fetish slut submissive, while trying to bring out her inner beauty.

NSFW images, inspirations and ideas below
17547491.gif
18667015.gif
17184975.gif

19353643.gif
14793475.gif
16898770.gif

8795671.gif
18675783.gif
15996015.gif

3057019.gif
15468758.gif