Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Digimon - Dreams of a Dark World [OOC]

LOL if Devimon ultimately escapes his final battle and just gives up on attacking the digidestined.... maybe we could negotiate a situation where he serves as a recycler for digimon/human characters that are either abandoned by players or written by players who reach a certain agreed inactivity bar where we believe they aren't coming back? Just a thought. Wondering if you'd find that interesting. Feel free to decline if it doesn't sound appealing.

It'd be a serviceable way to build a rape dungeon without having to stock it with npc's or crossing fingers for players who are perfectly comfortable being under Devimon's grasp indefinitely. XD I sorta like the idea of this quirky rape-y devimon surviving past his story-defeat and evolving into a means to serve the roleplay in a more function-able fashion outside of being a character himself.

I was thinking of a corrupted digivolve, so the personality stays intact, for the most part. Like something happens while agumon is digivolving to frigimon and instead digivolving into gatomon.

Or, being wounded and de-digivolving to in-training. And when it recovers digivolving into salamon instead.

Either of those could involve devimon too. I welcome his attacks on Sophie, though she doesn't.

Keeping devimon around even after he wouldn't pose a real threat on his own to the digidestined would be good. But I think he could also escape and digivolve to maintain a level of power to take advantage of our characters from time to time. It's also handy that he wants to make a rape dungeon, we can easily explain if someone goes missing for awhile.

Yeah I'm chill with that. He is the ultimate afk hunter who totally escaped by changing evolutions and changes into another digimon all together.

I'm glad it's an idea you feel like working with! I was partially worried nobody would agree with it and I'd wind up feeling silly for the suggestion. xP IDK. Sometimes no sleep and coffee can get me to say/do some really goofy things without immediately thinking they're goofy. Y'know? Thankfully this wasn't one of those times!

Low key?
Write a henchman for Cherubimon ;P

Hyped for you joining. I've been leaving room for FoF to respond but I'll post soon.

Looks like Daniel might need a partner sooner then I thought after all since I don't think Gavin has a partner either. If anyone wants to rp his feel free. If not I can make one when it's my turn to post. Or maybe the two could be captured if that is better for the plot.

Or Luko and the girls to the rescue! Although, only one of the girls is fighting fit, and really not even that. I do need to have SnowAgumon get smashed soon, so he can dedigivolve and change to a girl. But that doesn't need to be this time. Go with your heart Daniel!

If I could upvote the post with Ogremon's egg-citement, I totally would.

I love this roleplay. I'll work on introducing Cherubimon as a concept in some of my upcoming posts.

Edit:
Why don't people use the OOC thread to discuss things OOC? = /

Side note for Zeth: Digimentals don't hatch. They're used for digivolution. It's from season 2. (I'm staying away from the who has what, just sharing that info)

Last edited:
Daniel, bud, are you reading other people's posts? SnowAgumon is standing next to Luko. You didn't mention anything relating to the scene they're in.

I'm growing concerned.

@fightorflight just have apollomon appear and beat up ogremon to get his digital armored eggs back. The point is Ogremon stole Gav's back pack. This is the time when the digital partner appears to save the day and get the back pack back. I'm creating conflict so the story moves forward.

It's good to hear about the honeymoon. And Zeth clarified that Ogremon was being characteristically dumb in his post. Looking forward to your post!

made an updated post that I got a twisted idea for. The baddies made a new appearance and have more control over the wild data eater.

Yo FoF, there's some pretty major problems with your post.
Firstly, the girls aren't all together in one place. IamL hasn't gotta chance to post what they're doing with Sophia in response to Devimon, and BlackAgumon/Greymon delivered Kitty a distance away from Devimon in my post because I have her permission to move her character since she was busy with IRL stuff. There's gotta be a chance at reaction from other people's posts to yours before you can confirm actions. What if Devimon or his partners in crime wanted to cut off Gav's attempt to save the girls? What if Sophia wanted to stay and try to get SnowAgumon to digivolve and fight? There's a lot to roleplay that requires back and forth, give and take. Confirming actions or lack of action from other writers in an roleplay consisting of more than two people and entirely without permission or planning isn't fun for others. I'd appreciate it if you could edit your post or discuss this further over pms with me.

Okay so me and Zeth seem to be butting heads a bit. I am not trying to ruin anyones game. But, Knightmon is an ultimate level and Ogremon only a champion so he shouldn't stand any chance against Knightmon. I know I set this up as a quick win scinarior but its no where near as much overkill as brining in Apollomon and this just seemed like the right time to do this. Its a less direct way to introduce Apollomon and his forces and the timing just feels right. For me I was resdibg the posts and thought that, if this was the anime, this is when the calvery would cone in and chanse off the bad guys.

Yo Zeth, I'd appreciate it if you brought the OOC to this thread.

FoF: Theres a lot wrong with this whole ordeal. Firstly, your posts can't dictate the effectiveness of your attacks on other players. This is really your second problematic post (To my memory) where your posts control the fate/actions of other player's characters. Long before we even get to the conversation of power creep/ Episodic plot progression, I have a serious problem with a number of your posts now. It's sincerely unfun for most players to have their characters out-right defeated all within the other player's post. It's literally against the generally accepted rules of roleplaying. Perhaps when you're comfortable enough with a player who is okay with what you wrote in your post it'd be okay. It really isn't close to okay in this situation. I'm not defending anyone here and my reaction to this would be the same for anyone. It isn't okay to powerplay like that.

The other parts of the conversation are besides the point as they can come down to opinion. What matters here is that your posts makes other player characters move, or takes choice or opportunity away from them without a real chance for these characters to be operated by the writers involved. It's not okay at all under any circumstances even if you were entirely correct about the other points.

On the case of the other points, I feel like it's a little early for Ultimate digimon to be thrown into the fight. And whipping them out like this feels like it robs the whole atmosphere of the idea that bad things can happen to our characters at all. I may not be the sort of player that prefers to play characters that lose, but I still prefer the feeling that my character could overcome something and there's consequences if they don't. A character doesn't have a chance to grow or change if there's no pressure to because they just can't fail.

I'm sorry. I have just seen no attempts or reading of posts. I mean I see you taking actions but not attempting actions or realizing where others are in the scene. I mean I do not really know how to or where to post since characters have now seemed to teleport and wind up running when my human is way to sick to run. I mean I pointed out to zeth irl about the posts and told him to post in the ooc about it. He felt fright never looked at the ooc from how the posts and the ooc posts were invading the main game.....guess I'll step back till chaos is settled. Not sure how baddies and allies are to post atm since the scene is all jumbled. This whole thing has made me escape to my handheld then rp atm. I just got a sour taste.

The arguing bout eggs. The constant changing of things your character and others who you decide will act or go with you without question. It feels like we are not roleplaying and more of being told how the story will go.

Back
Top Bottom