Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Wolfking's Playground

Wolfking69

Planetoid
It has been some time since I have posted a request thread on this site so hang in there. This one may be just a tad bit cringy.

Heyoo! I'm Wolfking, and I have been using BMR on and off for a good while now to express my creative writing ability. I am a pretty chill dude and will play nicely as long as you do the same. Below is a condensed list of scenerios that I am in to as of now. As things change I wll update this post. Some of them have a little bit of plot thought out and others are up for deliberation.

As for yay/nays- no toilet stuff, vore.You get it...don't you???? Anythig else is up for debate.

Any post apoc setting....except TWD..

Modern Family (setting not the show)

Slice of Life (ex. Unplanned pregnancy)

Sifi/Fantisy (If you got something in mind just ask) Could be anything from monsters to semi-humans, or even superpowers.

So now with a few basic requests we will venture into the ideas I already have a bit of plot for.

Lights Out: The year is 2016, and tensions between Radical countries and the U.S. are at an all time high. Threats of nuclear war are being thrown around by every major power in the world. We all think that we are prepared for such an event. No food, no water, and most of all no electricity. With this the streets would devolve into mayham. All this without even dropping a bomb, but all of that is on the verge of change. A cargo plane disguised as a passenger carrier is flying into U.S. airspace just as the panic insues.

What's The Worst That Could Happen?: A young couple, just married or not( up for deliberation) find out that they have a little one on the way. This one is pretty self explanitory, but the details can be hashed out at a later time.

At a Crossroad: I'm not sure how many of you have ever heard of a crossroads demon, but this idea has intreagued me for some time now. So as it goes a human finds a crossroad and burrys 5 things of personal belonging. The demon takes this and grants the person a single wish, but not without a high price. This price being that persons soul.

That is all i can think of right now. If something catches your eye let me know by sending me a pm. As always I am open to new ideas so don't be shy.

Back
Top Bottom