Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Roman Socialite and Her Tamer (Nurse x Houdini)

She whimpered again, in fear and anxiousness, when he slid his hand lower and touched her mound. He was getting dangerously close to touching her actual maidenhood and the thought of that scared Adonna more than anything else he was doing to her. That was until he ripped his toga off and suddenly revealed his manhood to her. Her eyes stayed wide and her mouth tried to drop open but she forced it to stay shut against all odds. And then suddenly he'd grabbed her hand and wrapped her fingers around him. She jumped slightly and her first instinct was to pull away out of fear of the unknown, but he still held her hand, and where was she going to go?

His cock felt so strange in her hands. It exuded warmth and was very thick and long. It seemed to be a little slick, but not too much. It was throbbing very lightly too, but she could feel it clearly. She shuddered when he leaned down and kissed just below her ear and asked his question. She didn't know what to say. And then he was rubbing her skin in circles again, an action that made her squirm. "Y-yes," she stammered, hoping that she wouldn't regret that answer later.

He smiled at her, giving Adonna a kiss on the lips as she stammered in agreement. It was a strange feeling kissing her. There was no love or even emotional connection there, but it wasn't a mechanical act. There was passion in the kiss, it seemed. He enjoyed giving her chance after chance to retreat to her previous principles. Yet each time, she conceded to where they were heading. Not that he would have allowed her an escape, but the psychological game they were playing was quite a thrill.

"Well then," he began, sliding down her body a little and rolling her erect nipple between his fingers some more. "I suppose you'll have to show me that one part of you that every man has wanted to see and touch, but none has. Until now." He darted his finger lower for just a moment, letting it brush against her pure clitoris and thw slit of her virgin womanhood before drawing it completely out of her toga. "I think you should do it," he said with a passionate grin, taking her hand off his throbbing manhood and moving both of her hands to her mostly open toga at her waist. "Show me your precious, pure treasure, Adonna," he said barely over a whisper.

Though she wouldn't admit it to Justus, not even if he threatened to beat her for not saying so, she was beginning to like it when he kissed her. She wasn't really returning his kiss yet, but she never refused it, and for Adonna that was a lot. He had boxed her in and was pushing her down the path that he wanted her to go in, not the one she wanted. If she had had the choice, they wouldn't even sleep in the same bed. She would have a separate room in a separate part of the house. But that was not what Justus wanted, and this was his house, and she was his wife. There were some rules she had to follow whether she was okay with it or not.

She felt her chest tighten when his finger brushed down against her maidenhood, lightly brushing over her untouched clit and down her slit. It caused her to shiver and her face grew hotter than it had been. He wanted her to do it. He wanted her to show herself to him, and thereby give herself to him. She was about to refuse when she looked passed him and saw a small statue of Diana sitting on a shelf. Diana, the goddess of fertility. The huntress, the goddess that Adonna respected the most. She swallowed her pride and gripped the cloth of the toga where he'd moved it to and slowly pulled so that she cloth separated and revealed her white, clean shaven, smooth, and pure maidenhood to him.

Justus had slid down a little so that he'd have the best line of sight when Adonna exposed herself to him for the first time. It seemed like slow motion as she parted her toga, treating him to a most magnificent view. She was so smooth that her milky stomach seemed to go straight down to her virgin folds of flesh beneath. Her sex seemed like something from the Gods themselves, he thought to himself during this revelation. It was something like what he'd expect to behold upon a Goddess such as Vesta, Juno, or even Venus. It was too magnificent to believe that he was the first man to ever view it.

Leaning over, Justus planted a single kiss on her pure, virginal slit before laying his naked body atop hers again, brushing some of her hair to the side. A work of art like she'd just displayed wasn't something to be gulped down, as much as he ached to do so. It was to be savored, the experience made to last as long as possible, as when one tasted the finest wine. "I think this shall quickly become one of my favorite parts of you, Adonna," he told her, beginning to stroke her gently, repeatedly tracing his finger up the length of her virginity, over her clitoris, and then back again. "I don't think I've ever owned anything so heavenly before," he continued, making an obvious reference to the fact that her lovely sex was his property now, just like the rest of her.

Her face flushed deeply as she saw him looking at her virgin pussy for the first time. The first time any man had seen it. Her legs were parted a little bit just from the way he had pushed her down on the bed, so she was truly visible to him. She felt a shiver run up her spine when he kissed her down there. That was strange to her. Why would he want to kiss her there? Adonna may have been a massive flirt, but she was fairly clueless when it came to sexual acts. She kept herself unknowledgeable so when men made advances on her she could truly act as if she didn't know what they were talking about.

In the next instant he was on top of her again, his body weight pressing down on her just lightly. One of his favorite parts of her? He had others? She wrinkled her brows when he said that. She didn't want him to like any part of her, that would mean that he wouldn't be leaving her alone. She wriggled when he began to stroke her, his finger stimulating her just a little. She frowned more when he said he owned her heavenly womanhood, and the rest of her. She opened her mouth to say something, but realized she wasn't sure what to say.

Justus studied Adonna's expression as he spoke to her and touched her at the same time. He could tell she didn't like his last comment, but he didn't care about that. She was going to have to learn the reality of wifely submission and respect. He continued rubbing her softly for some time, but then moved away, tracing his fingers along her inner thighs, analyzing her expression to see if she would miss the stimulation.

"Do you know what happens next, Adonna?" Justus whispered. He really had no idea about the level of knowledge she had about sex, and was curious what she'd say. He lifted himself off her a little, and moved her hand to his long, solid cock again. "Or maybe I should ask if you know what you would like to happen next? Do you still want to be left in peace, or is there something else you think you want?" He looked on with a sly grin, flicking his index finger over her clit a single time as he looked down into her brown eyes.

She realized that when he stopped touching her, she missed the sensations it gave her. She didn't miss that he wasn't doing it anymore, but she did miss them. She tried not to let that show though, just a small look of disappointment flying across her face before she quickly attempted to change it to indifference.

Did she know what happens next? Yes, that was really the only thing she knew about sex. Her eyes widened again when he put her hand on his cock again, still just as warm and hard as it had been before. She rubbed it with one finger lightly, not even stopping to think that that might feel good to him. She did it to see what he felt like, and honestly, it was still strange and unfamiliar to her. She was about to answer him when he changed his question. Did she still want to be left in peace? She wasn't really sure. When he flicked his finger over her clit and it sent a sharp rocket of sensation up her she shivered and felt her hand grasp his cock more firmly.

She shook her head slowly, her eyes caught by his. "Your...your manhood...is supposed to go in my...um..." she frowned, unable to really think of a good word for it besides the obvious, "womanhood." but she avoided answering the question of whether or not she wanted that to happen.

Adonna looked a tiny bit like scared prey when she gazed back at him. Her look of disappointment hadn't gone beyond her notice, and only caused him to widen his catlike grin. "I think you like it when I do this," he noted, beginning to work at her again, tracing his index finger up and down over her clit, repeatedly teasing it, faster this time. This was a decidedly exciting bedroom encounter (as the first night of wedded 'bliss' should be, of course). He almost felt like it was the first time for him, too, the way everything was so unexplored and new between them.

Craning his neck a little deeper, he kissed Adonna again while he stimulated her sex, letting his tongue press against her lips this time, prodding them to part for his warm tongue. The fact that she hadn't let go of his cock wasn't lost on him either. "Come on, Adonna," he rasped once he pulled away from her an inch or two. "We're two attractive people, who happen to be married now. There's nothing wrong with partaking the fruits of each others bodies. There's nothing wrong with it if you want my... manhood," he said, using the same choice of words deliberately. He lifted his toned stomach off her again, sliding his hand over hers, and rubbing it up and down his length. He let out a baritone moan when her hand stimulated him. It was a genuine moan of pleasure, but he knew it also showed him what she was capable of if she wanted to please him. "So, admit it, you want me in your... womanhood, don't you?"

She shook her head again when he said that she liked it when he touched her. She tried to deny it, she didn't want it to be true. "No...no I ---" she started protesting, but the more he rubbed her the better it felt and her speech was cut off by the good feelings, almost as if her body was stopping her from trying to stop him. Then he was kissing her again, and just like the first two times, she seemed to be suspended in air when his lips were on hers. He was going harder at it this time and prodding her with his tongue. She relented and opened her mouth which caused her lips to press back against his, the first time she really returned his kiss (though this first time may have been somewhat unwittingly).

She watched as he moved her hand up and down his length, his slightly slick manhood becoming slicker as she rubbed it. She was surprised by his baritone moan, she'd never heard any sound like it before. She swallowed anxiously and didn't want to answer his question, though she knew it was true. She did want him in her womanhood. Or, actually, she wanted a manhood in her womanhood, it didn't necessarily have to be his (though at this point she couldn't imagine letting a different man see her naked body when she'd already shown it to one). She nodded to him but didn't vocalize her want, that was pushing the envelope.

She didn't have to nod for Justus to know the answer to his question. Her body was giving it away, her smooth, pristine, nubile womanhood beginning to moisten. He wasn't going to press it this time. There would be other times to make her beg for it. "Ha, you're so shy, Adonna" he teased. "Your womanhood wants it so bad, but you're afraid to say it. That's fine, you'll be screaming it out soon enough," he concluded.

She was still grasping his manhood, a little tightly, in fact. It continued to throb, begging for its needs to be satisfied now that it was so close to that happening. He left her clit alone, sliding his whole body down hers, and sunk his middle finger inside her womanhood just an inch, careful not to prod her precious maidenhead. He moved it in and out a few times, simulating what his manhood was about to do there. At the same time, he licked around her other nipple, the one he hadn't bitten before, and took it into his mouth, rubbing the delicate pink nipple between his tongue and teeth. He wanted her incredibly now, even if they weren't going at it as roughly as he'd imagined. "Well," he whispered, nudging at the hand holding his cock. "Take my manhood to where you want it to be," he urged her, letting out a softer groan, and starting his body in motion in the right direction.

She started to hesitate when he told her to put his manhood where she wanted it to be. She suddenly realized how expertly he'd manipulated her, and she wondered how he had done it. Usually she was a master at evading capture of any kind. Eye contact was a no-no unless she initiated it, she never allowed any touching, the conversation was always steered by her, and everything ended when she said it ended. But here she was laying naked under her new husband, holding his cock in her hand (which he'd made her do without any resistance from her) while he sucked her nipple and fingered her virgin love hole. How in hell had she let this happen?

But could she fix this? Could she get out of this mess? She didn't think so. There had to be some way for her to try to grab some of the power back, or at least get herself in a place where he didn't think she would obey his commands. Anything she could think of was incredibly drastic and would probably anger him more than anything else. There was time for intense arguments later (which she knew they would have). She slowly let go of his manhood and wriggled a little, turning her head to the side and placing her hands on the sheets on either side of her, trying to slide herself away from him. She decided making a concession might be the best way. "I...I can't," she said softly, putting as much trepidation in her voice as possible, "I'm scared."

Justus wasn't sure what to do when she took her next action. This kind of thing, he would have expected an hour ago, but now that they'd gone so far, he was a little taken aback. He knew that she was going crazy at the stimulation he was giving her. And, of course, he knew she was a manipulator. But, he thought he'd been correct to believe her about being shy with her body, so he felt he should believe now, too. After all, why shouldn't a lovely virgin be shy about losing her girlish purity? Thoughts, tactics, and strategies ran through his mind, the same things that made him such an able field general.

First, he thought, he'd never had a problem getting himself going. He could stop now if he felt like it, and get his hard-on back anytime in the evening he wanted to. It wouldn't be easy to stop, as up in a lather as he was. But he'd gone a week without food before, while on the march. Waiting until later in the evening for sex wouldn't be impossible for him. If she was really scared, she'd earned enough points with him already for to get some consideration. And if she was just saying that she was scared, she wanted him to force her. And he wouldn't give her that satisfaction. Thus, the general inside him decided that whether she was telling the truth or not, the correct action was to stop (for now, anyway).

Before he did, though, he made sure to give her nipple a long suckle, and to trace his finger over her clit as delicately as he could a few more times. "Okay, Adonna," he began, a little out of breath. He rolled over and lay next to her in the bed. "Tell me what you're scared about. I'll talk you through it," he promised, looking her right in the eyes, his hands and body completely off her now.

She was taken aback when Justus suddenly pulled off of her completely and laid next to her. She thought he was going to push her, that was why he was still sucking on her nipple and stroking her womanhood. But then he stopped and moved away from her. They weren't touching at all, not even a brushing of feet or fingertips. Not even her hair was touching him, or their togas (well hers was underneath her and his was on the floor). She was suddenly conscious of the fact that her legs were spread a little bit and she closed them quickly. She flexed her hands and then brought them together in front of her stomach, twisted them together nervously.

How honest should she be with him? The more honest she was, the more vulnerable she would be. He would know her weaknesses if she was honest. If she lied, though, he would think she had other weaknesses and would try to play those, which would probably end up really irritating her. She took a deep breath and then sighed, unable to force her eyes away from his.

"I...I've heard that it hurts. That it doesn't actually feel good, for the woman, for at least a few weeks into the marriage," she didn't want to say how many times into the marriage as she couldn't imagine being intimate with him regularly.

Adonna looked nervous and honest as she spoke. It was adorable too, the way she tried to achieve a little more modesty. Justus continued to look into her eyes, trying to convey empathy and understanding as she spoke. He again pondered his options. He hated to even come close to giving in to anything she protested about, but then again, he didn't want to have to fight for sex every time, which he knew was going to be a quite frequently.

"Well, Adonna," he began a little tentatively. "It's true that there may be pain the first time. You womanhood isn't used to fitting anything like.. well you know," he said with a grin, looking down at his cock. "So until you become accustomed to me, what you say isn't wrong." He reached over and touched her slit again, not able to enter easily now that her legs were closed. "But because there's pain, doesn't mean the first time can't be exciting, too. The feeling I gave you when I touched you was only scratching the surface."

He let this sink in for a few moments, before he knelt back over Adonna. "But I'll give you a choice now, since you're afraid. If you're too afraid, I'll let you take my manhood into your mouth instead for now," he offered, sliding up and nestling his cock right in between her breasts, so that it pointed rather ominously at her face. He bucked a little so that it touched her chin, laughing a little at this. "You've heard that women do that to please their husbands at times, haven't you?"

She was dubious when he began talking to her. That yes, there would be pain, but that he could make it go away with touching her more, that what he'd done was barely anything. She sighed again when he paused, beginning to come around to what he was saying. But then he was on top of her again and pushing his manhood up into her breasts and thrusting it up towards her chin. She frowned severely and screeched when he asserted that she might actually take him into her mouth. That was disgusting! She screeched again when he said that women did that to please their husbands. How could they possibly? That just seemed so...so...

She pushed him away without thinking and crawled backwards away from him, leaving her toga there and crawling further onto the large bed, more towards the middle of it rather than the edge. "What?!" she gasped, her face twisted in disgust, "Women do what!?" she shook her head fiercely, "No. No. I'm not...putting your...your thing, in my mouth!"

Justus had thought Adonna would respond in this way. Even if she'd fallen to some of his tactics tonight, she still was the same self-centered teenager as always. She'd halfheartedly go along with something if she might get some pleasure out of it, but he'd doubted she'd give him pleasure willingly when she wouldn't receive any. Now, though, he wanted to do exactly that which she fiercely opposed. He chased her over the bed, and leaped on her, holding her down long enough to get her neck between his knees, forcing her head to stay in place.

Using his hands, he pressed the tip of his manhood all over her face. He poked it at her eyes, one of them just closing before it got her eyeball. He rubbed it all across her nose, mouth and cheeks, and as she flailed and turned her head, he even stuck it in her ear. "That's right, Adonna," he shouted over the noise of the commotion. "Women suck on their husbands because they love their husbands, unlike you. They let their mouth be used just like their womanhood. Now I want you to learn to love me and my manhood. So open up," he demanded, looking down fiercely into her beautiful eyes.

Adonna thought that Justus had gone absolutely mad. She screamed through her closed mouth, but it came out muffled and was not as effective as an open mouthed scream would be. But she couldn't open her mouth, if she did then he would shove himself inside and the thought of that made her want to throw up. She clawed at him as hard as she could, every defense mechanism she had in her up fully now. She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to pull her head away but he forced it back and she opened her eyes again in terror. She saw his eyes had turned angry and demanding when he stared down at her. She shook her head again, her mouth closed as tightly as she could. Adonna wouldn't take him in her mouth. Not now. Not ever, she thought.

This was actually more along the lines of what Justus had initially expected. He laughed at her trying to scream at him with her mouth closed. "Are you afraid to open your mouth and scream at me like a real spoiled brat?" he spat out in between bouts of laughter. He pinched her cheeks and squeezed, forcing a little opening, but not big enough to to fit himself in. Try as he might, she fought viciously against him. He began prying with both hands, and got her mouth open wider, but by the time he tried to shove himself in, she had closed up. She was quite determined, it seemed.

"Fine," he shouted, a little angry that he couldn't force himself inside her mouth. "Then I'll have to take you the other way. He grabbed both of her hands and forced them down near her waist. "This is your last chance to avoid sucking me off. Open up your virginity and let me in willingly. Or else, there'll be trouble," he threatened, taking a handful of skin from her white, smooth stomach and pinching it to make his point.

She tried to kick him and punch him but he was too strong for her. The only thing she managed to do was keep her mouth shut tight enough that by the time he'd pried it open wide enough that he could fit himself inside of her mouth, she'd managed to shut it already. Then he wasn't at her mouth anymore, he was going for the prize he'd wanted in the first place. She almost wished that she'd just let him have that before, when he was being gentle, instead of trying to get out of it. She whimpered when he pinched her skin. He'd pushed her hands to her thighs so after hesitating a couple of moments she pushed her legs open so that her virgin pussy was revealed to him again. Her face was beat red from fighting him and she was a little sweaty.

Justus smiled as she obeyed him now. Fear had it's way of influencing; that he well knew. He wanted to take her so badly now after they'd fought. They were both a little sweaty, and his cock was now every bit as hard as it had been earlier. He leaned up against her, pushing the tip of his cock up against her tight love opening, and pushed it at the entrance, but not in. He reached down and clasped one hand around Adonna's throat.

"You had an excellent chance at receiving gentleness from me earlier. But you threw it away with the way you acted." He leaned a little more weight on her ominously, but still didn't penetrate her. "So I'll give you a choice. You can take your punishment now, and have me take your virginity roughly, as rudely as your treated me. Or I'll be kind and gentle, and you can be punished at a later time. Your choice," he said with a grin.

She whimpered when he pushed at her entrance, squeezing her eyes shut as she prepared for the intense pain she thought was going to come. But then his hand was around her throat and her eyes flew open. Was he going to choke her? Was that the lesson he'd threatened her with so many times? Choking her?! Her eyes were wide with terror as he laid out his ultimatum. Rough and painful now, or gentle now and punishment later. She swallowed as she tried to make her decision, feeling his hand up against her throat as she did so. She felt that she needed gentleness now. If he was rough he might actually damage her, and then she wouldn't be so perfect anymore (though why she cared how she looked to him, she had no idea).

"P-punished at a later time," she said softly, her voice weak and obviously resigned.

Justus looked at Adonna with a big smile, releasing his chokehold on her. He hadn't been squeezing hard enough to restrict her breathing, just hard enough to scare her. He'd actually hoped she would choose the way she did. As he'd thought earlier, Adonna was not a girl to be likened to some cheap wine, to be gulped down for a momentary high. She was the fine stuff, to be savored, no matter what came out of her mouth.

"Very well," he said, his face changing completely. "I'll be the perfect husband and gentleman then," he vowed, "and give you the utmost care and gentility." He leaned over and gave her another kiss on the lips, not getting much back from her, but demonstrating his point anyway. "Don't think I'll forget about what you did, though, Adonna," he warned, his last stern words to her. Moving down and kissing her chest a few times, he reached down and touched her womanhood that she'd obediently spread for him again. She was wet enough already, but he gave her clit a couple of rubs, before spreading her apart with two fingers, and sinking his manhood inside her for the first time. He only went down an inch or so, but she was choking him already. She was hot, tight and wet inside, and he gave a light moan of pleasure right away. "How do you feel so far, Adonna?" he asked softly, rubbing her cheek with his hand.

Her face twisted when he began to sink himself into her. He'd stimulated her with his fingers, rubbing and fondling her, but her love hole was completely virgin. She whimpered as he began to push into her, relieved when he stopped though he'd only shoved himself an inch or two inside. But he was moaning. Moaning in pleasure, while she felt pain. She took a deep breath and tried to answer him honestly, "I...I..." he was rubbing her cheek and she took another deep breath, trying not to be upset about the pressure she was feeling inside of her, "It hurts a little," she admitted, her lips forming into a pout without her even trying.

Justus looked down at her, and touched her face softly with his hand, tracking it through her hair afterward. "Okay, it'll be okay," he told her in an attempt to console. He'd promised he'd be gentle, and he planned to make good on that. It wasn't awfully hard, after all. She looked like something from a statue of the divine, so treating her gently seemed somewhat naturally. He pulled his manhood away, and lifted his hips a little. He let it rub up and down her slit, toying with her little knob of flesh above that, and then pressing up against her moist virgin love tunnel again.

"I'm going to go a little deeper, but gently," he promised, sinking himself inside her very slowly again, going perhaps only a half inch deeper than before, her warm walls rubbing hard against his length. He felt the blockage that was her pristine maidenhead, and paused again, looking her into the eyes. "What about now, my dear?" he asked, a little passion in his voice. He used a term of endearment purposely this time, in an attempt to relax his virgin wife.

She actually seemed to be melting under his gentle touch. She wasn't angry anymore, she was still scared but in a different way. Scared that she was passing into a place that was unknown to her, not scared that he was going to hurt her. She breathed a little easier when he pulled out of her and rubbed himself on her spread pussy, including on her sensitive clit. When he did that he made her feel better, she worried less about the pain. And she felt her pussy adapting when he pushed back into her again, though it was still painful as his manhood was not only quite long but also girthy. She whimpered when she felt him press up against her maidenhead, knowing that once he pushed through that he would have taken her virginity.

She gave him a tiny smile, the first smile she'd ever given him, "It still hurts," she murmured, "but I'm okay," she said with a little nod. She'd completely forgotten about the punishment she was due at a later time.

Back
Top Bottom