Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[OOC] My Hero Academia

FIRST POST CAUSE IM LIKE SUPER AWESOME AND ZETHKUN IS LIKE TOTALLY GOING TO WORK SO LIKE YEAH THAT IS A THING

*cough* Okay thats out of my system

We got some heroes with milk titty powers that make mixes, a guy that makes bubbles and a wolverine regeneration type that takes others wounds and has no control since its based on touch.....we got the naughties already going.

I mean I think its not a big deal but its all up to the others and the gm who all seem pretty open...I know zeth would not care either way cause yeah living with him helps plus being so close irl makes me be ashamed if i didnt know him like that being his future rl wife XD.....

that being said we both wind up playing with whomever even when we are in the same game cause he fn hates my characters....a lot XD

Fear not Starmech, I shall have y character shag your character if no one else will. No students left behind!

I did XD

Sorry if I'm taking so long with my bios. i want my 3 characters to be good. I also ahd in villain in mind but that can be for later...

And my character is now up as well.

Personal rp goal achieve threesome with mother daughter combo.

Also in my character bio i included that he lives on campus. I kinda assumed we would be using dormatories like in season 3. If not he can just live with one of the teachers.

Sorry I have been so antisocial here, been strangely busy lately.

I like your characters Starmech, they all seem pretty fun to interact with. And Kaylin, I am looking forward to our characters discussing a mutual affection for Lovecraft.

Back
Top Bottom