Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Marvel/DC comics roleplay

Roleplaylover12

Planetoid
Hi everyone! My name is roleplayobsessive. But you all can call me joey. I'm an obsessive fan of marvel and fan of DC. I have a long-term roleplay idea where you get to choose any superhero you wish to be from marvel or dc but there is one condition: they must have superpowers because of the plot so it can't be anybody like bat girl or echo (marvel character). I like smut as much as the next guy but I always like a story with lots of twists, turns, drama, and romance. This roleplay is about a young 18 year old who is part of a wealthy family but also is bullied, neglected by his family, and has multiple personality disorder. One thing that he loved was superheroes to the point he had posters of them on his wall. One day he is humiliated to the point his mutant/inhuman/metahuman powers awakened causing fire which is activated through anger, cold which is activated through sadness, fear, and nervousness, superhuman strength, energy manipulation so powerful it could power twelve planets thus causing villains (which I shall play and list) to go after him and bring their challenges upon him and the hero. When his powers activate he draws the attention of a hero who decides to watch over him since he had nobody to go to and try to protect him from multiple dangers.

List of kinks I have:
Foot fetish
Harem (only if you play multiple characters and are ok with you. My main kink is foot fetish)

List of kinks I don't like for this roleplay:
Potty play
Furries
Vore

List of marvel villains:
Doctor doom
Kree
Skrulls
Magneto
Thanos
Loki
Galactus
Mephisto
Enchantress (you would have to play her. If you can't then she won't be in the roleplay)
Dormammu
Mister sinister
Madam viper of Hydra
Purple man (so many evil ideas)
Weapon x

List of DC villains:
Atrocitus
Deathstroke
Darkseid
Brainiac
The league of shadows
Amanda Waller (with task force x)
Lex luthor
Vandal Savage
Lobo
Parasite (picture it)
Trigon
Mister mxyzptlk
Mongul
Maxwel Lord (evil ideas!)

Not as many villains as marvel but I tried to pick villains who would benefit from his Omega level powers. Choose your hero and choose your universe because I promise that it will be one interesting roleplay. At least I hope it will be.

NO ONE LINERS AND NO GODMODDING

Back
Top Bottom