Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Looking for noncon partners

F-List for some of my kinks(work in progress)

It has been all over the news lately that out on the west coast there was someone catching women alone having fun with them before leaving them to be found by loved ones or the general public. The calling card for the facebook bandit is that he takes a picture of the bound and used women her ID visible for all to see and uses the victim's phone to save the photo as her profile picture on facebook.
There have been numerous victims the first a librarian at closing hours found bound in the stacks, the next a lifeguard found in the locker tied to a bench her one piece suit still on holes cut to reveal her body. There were a number more after that but Alicia didn't pay much attention to it besides gossiping with the other moms since it was happening on the west coast far from her.
Alicia was at home doing yoga in the living room when there was a knock at the door, her kids were at school, and hubby was at work. She glanced out the large bay window of the living room as she passed not expecting company, but opening the door with a smile to greet whomever it was...

I left this open for men or women to play! Feel free to jump right in!
Who is the facebook bandit is up to you! Just be sure to leave me in a predicament at the end!
kinks: noncon, humiliation, predicament bondage, forced bodymodification(piercings/tattoos/etc), being filmed/exposed, outfit play, insertions, getting roughed up and abused!
limits: scat, snuff, vomit

Anyone looking into the large bay windows of the living from the street late Christmas EVE would see the diligent Elizabeth wrapping the last of the gifts for sleeping children tucked away upstairs her husband working the nightshift not expected home until morning. Her body lit up by the large Christmas tree next to her covered in lights and ornaments her nightgown hugging her frame tightly as she bends and twists over the packages as she wraps.
If you came by the front of her louse later that night you would see Elizabeth in a completely different position. You would find her naked body except for the santa hat on her head facing the window her legs tied back exposing her bright red ass from the spankings an over sized candy cane stretching her ass the peppermint burning her insides. Right above that you would see the LABEL left for my daughter who wrote to Santa asking for another sibling, the sticker holding the cum inside of me as it seals my abused pussy. Further up you will see my large breasts bound by tinsel Christmas ornaments piercing both large pink nipples 'Ho Ho Ho' written across her chest in bright red lipstick her mouth filled with the red lace thong she was wearing beneath her gown.
When her husband got home or the kids came down to open presents they would find her surrounded with Polaroids of the nights events.
You're playing Santa.. or Krampus.. or maybe some homeless guy in a santa suit.. or well you get the idea.
I want you to be used and abused them left on display!
My kinks: Noncon, humiliation, bondage, exposure, outfit play, forced bodymodification (piercings/tattoos/etc), rough, and more!
limits: scat and snuff

((I imagined this as F4F but if you can think of a decent alternative to make it F4M then we can do that!))

Sandra Prescott forced a smile to her red blushing face as she waved back at her kids through he kitchen window above the sink. The neighbor had brought her kids over to join them for an impromptu pool day and all was going well until it was time to make lunch. Sandra's neighbor was always a bit condescending and bossy, but today it had escalated much farther. So far that they got into an argument over some stupid home owners association ruling where she claimed that Sandra embarrassed her in front of the whole neighborhood.

Now as Sandra waves at the kids through the window her neighbor stands behind her speaking cruelly into her ear "Make sure you smile and wave you don't want the kids or our husbands coming inside." Sandra's breasts are hanging down free from her one-piece the straps pushing them together in a deep cleavage the lower part of her suit pulled to the side as her neighbor fucks one of the large cucumbers in and out of her pussy the one she had been preparing to cut and serve for lunch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

We can continue from the prompt or at some other point or change it completely! I am open to all suggestions.

My kinks: Noncon, humiliation, bondage, exposure, outfit play, forced bodymodification (piercings/tattoos/etc), rough, being left for others to find and more!

Elizabeth and her husband were known for their decorations for every holiday, but this year Elizabeth is home alone her husband due back the night of Halloween and she is struggling to get all the decorations up in time. You decide that this would be the perfect opportunity to help out..

When her husband arrives home he is amazed by the decorations walking closer to admire the details when he notices the witch hanging from the large tree in the front yard her knees bent her heels pointing back tied to the end of the broom her skirt flipped up as her body is pushed forward hands bound to the front of the broom. As he gets closer he can start to make out more details like the protruding ring of the large set of anal beads buried in the witch's ass, the buzzing of the vibrator buried inside of her, and as he rounds the corner the glint of the thick silver rings hanging heavily from her freshly pierced nipples her costume ripped in the front to leave her exposed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its not Halloween yet, but this popped into my head just now and I wanted to try it! As you can see its very rough and the ending is just how I fantasized it earlier today at work.

Your character can be whoever you want! The jealous wife next door, the old creepy neighbor, the mail man, random stranger I hired to help with the decorations, or whomever!

Only thing I really want is to be left bound and part of the decorations, but feel free to change it from my ending I love surprises!

My kinks: Noncon, humiliation, bondage, exposure, outfit play, forced bodymodification (piercings/tattoos/etc), rough, being left for others to find and more!

Alyssa Wrigley was always on time to her kids sporting events, but unfortunately today she had to show a house at the last minute to a potential new client. Good news is they are going to buy it, bad news is she has arrived at the sports complex and the game has already started. She groans as she has to park at the very back of the giant complex parking lot after doing circles for a few minutes in an attempt to find something closer without any luck.

The game was over and the kids went with another set of parents to their house for a sleep over. Alyssa's husband Mark tried calling Alyssa multiple times worried as she had never made it to the game, he had just made it to his car and driving out of the parking lot when he sees a silver honda mini-van in the back corner of the parking lot the back hatch open. He makes a circle and heads towards the backside of the parking lot to see if it is actually Alyssa's van his hand holding his phone to his ear as he tries calling her again, the phone slips from his fingers onto the floor board of his car as he pulls up behind the parked van's rear. Alyssa laid on her back in the open van the seats folded down to give more space one of her signs propped up against the middle row of seats. Her arms were taped to the legs of the sign her legs tied to the luggage hooks on each side of the cargo area her bright red heels still on her feet spread wide exposing her nude body to anyone that looked. Her name tag is pierced through her right nipple, her small piece of her lace thong shows from between her lips the lipstick smeared by the piece of tape holding the panties in place, the entire scene framed by the picture of her smiling face on the reality sign advertising an open house.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this is a little depraved, but it just came to me today and I wanted to see if anyone would like to play. I imagined my assailant would initially be another mom, perhaps her kids always lose to mine in sports or something. But it doesn't have to be that.

Being left on display in some sort of predicament like is one of my favorite things ever so I would like to keep that in, but how I am left or where I am left is open to change.
Please be creative and evil!

Tiffany Andrews was counting the minutes until her shift ended her eyes closing as she sat in her patrol car dreaming about the hot bath she would take when she got home when the radio crackles to life about a local business alarm going off. "Car 15 responding" she says after letting out a long sigh annoyed at having to move from her comfy spot on the side of the road looking for speeders.

She pulled into the parking lot of the business and throw her patrol car into park before stepping out pushing her baton through the loop on her belt and clicking on her flashlight as she approaches the front door. Her hand reaches out turning the nob to check it surprised when the door clicks open 'owner must have forgot to lock up' runs through her mind as she steps inside for a closer look.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What type of business is it? Tattoo parlor, adult store, hardware store, doctors office, veterinary clinic, or whatever you would like!

I want to be used, abused, and then left on display to be found in the morning or if back up arrives!

My kinks: Noncon, humiliation, bondage, exposure, outfit play, forced bodymodification (piercings/tattoos/etc), rough, and more!

WIP -

Husband/Boyfriend/Fiance loves a sports team with a really passionate fan base, but of course my favorite team is that teams rival. We are visiting his team's home town and have tickets to the game of course I am wearing the jersey of the opposite team sitting with my husband in the home team's side of the stands. My team is crushing the home team and I make sure to scream and cheer each time anything good happens, standing up and calling the other fans losers until half time. "I'm going to the rest room and concession stand want anything loser?" I ask him the loser part just a tease since his team is losing he asks for a beer. I leave to head to the rest rooms and concession stand but don't notice the angry home team fans following me.

Just a rough thrown together idea that could go multiple ways. Maybe I make it a few rows up the stands when the fans pull me into the empty seat next to them where they strip/use me in the middle of the crowd, or they follow me to the rest room/concession stand and use me somewhere leaving me tied for other fans to find or sending me back wearing just the jersey barely long enough to cover my ass and pussy.

Open to your non-con prompts as well!

PMs work best for me

Last edited:
Figured out how to use spoiler tags and edit my avatar at work today! About to head home would love to play when I get there!

Took a short break for the holiday and back! If I missed any messages please feel free to reach out again!

Back
Top Bottom