Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hoen to the Beacon // Dirty Reflection and Potter-Kun

Dirty Reflection

Do you like what you see, baby?
As Yang made her way from Beacon to her favorite hang out, The Dust, which was the hottest nightclub within walking distance. She always liked to go there either when she just got back from a mission or just wanted to let loose. There wasn't anything like letting the beat take over you as you danced the night away. For Yang, she always made sure she had enough alcohol in her to survive her for at least a few hours. Pulsating beats, some likeminded individuals grinding and bumping their bodies together was the best feeling in the world.
After about three songs of non-stop octane and lust-filled grinding, Yang gave herself a few minutes to catch her breath and just allow herself to watch others as they did just what she did.
She parked at a seat at the bar, waving to the bartender. "My usual."
"So, scotch on the rocks?
Yang nodded.
As the bartender poured it, Yang looked at the dance floor, smiling, sipping her drink casually.

Michael had graduated Beacon just a few years ago and was now a seasoned Hunter through and through. He still hung around however and often liked to drop by Beacon for old times sake. Whenever he did, he always liked to visit The Dust. It was one of the best clubs he had ever been to and it was often a great way to unwind after a mission. He walked into the club, the music washing over him as he took in a deep breath of the lust and alcohol that filled the air. He was tall and toned, with short brown hair and slightly tanned skin with hazel eyes hidden behind a pair of glasses. He held his weapon, a cane in his right hand as he walked around for a bit.

His eyes locked onto Yang as she danced...she mesmerized him as she swayed her hips, grinding up against anyone who seemed willing and that was basically everyone on the floor. He licked his lips as she made her way to the bar and he followed shortly after. He heard her order and grinned, what were the odds they had the exact same favorite drink?

"I see the beautiful and sexy dancer has good tastes in drinks as well." Michael made his presence known with a grin as he took a seat next to her at the bar and waved to the barkeep.

"I'll get what she's having, and I'll buy her drinks too!" With that, he turned to Yang and raised one of his eyebrows, clearly curious.

"So, sexy...what's your name?"

Yang saw someone who she had to admit was pretty fine. A guy who had everything going from him head to toe. He was approaching the bar and she played it off cool, which was one-hundred-percent her style. In fact, when she saw him get closer, she acted as if she didn't even notice him. Even as she complimented her on her alcohol tastes, she was aloof and just sipped her drink casually. But it wasn't until he had offered to pay for both of their drinks (since they were having the same thing) did she finally acknowledge him.

His opening line needed work, though. Good thing he was cute, though.

"Yang, hot stuff," she said, giving him a quick wink. "And what about yourself? Please don't tell me you have a cliche name like Peter or something boring like that? I've had way too many Peters try to get with me."

Well, it was true.

Michael could tell by the way Yang brushed him off until he offered to buy her drink meant she was going to play hard to get but that just made it more fun; he was a Hunter after all and what was seduction other than a form of hunting in the end. "Yang, huh? That's a unique one for sure. Certainly fits a bombshell like you, unforgettable." He offered with a grin as he grasped his glass and raised it for a toast before taking a long swig of his scotch.

"As for me, the name's Mike. Bit common but I think you'll find I'm anything but if you give me a chance." He gave her a wink, his hand moving towards her bubbly ass. He gave her rear a firm spank and then squeeze as his eyes locked onto her own, eager to see her reaction. He certainly knew what he wanted and he wasn't hiding it!

"Yeah? You really think so, huh?" Yang shot Mike a smirk as took a sip of her whiskey on the rocks. She made sure to keep her eyes on him, trying to decide what was going to be her next move. And as she did, after he would tell her his name, she felt his hand on her ass as he gave it a hard spank and squeezed it. Normally, Yang might've been one to punch any guy's lights out just for even thinking about doing that and making sure they regret putting it on her body, regardless of where that might be.

But Mike was different.

Or maybe she was feeling generous today. There was a considerable amount of alcohol in her already, so Yang wasn't necessarily acting like herself. She wanted to have fun. She wanted to enjoy herself at her favorite post-mission hangout spot. An added bonus was, she admits, was that Mike wasn't too bad on the eyes. Yes, as she met his gaze.

Oh, she knew what was in his eyes. Yang had been around the block one too many times to know that look. It was the kind she received all of the time. Of course, depending on the vibe, she might've just brushed them off. Jaune had given her that look way too many times for her to count and she often laughed it off. Sun Wukong was another. And even Ruby's uncle tried to work his charm on her. Every guy that decided to want some of Yang Xiao Long had always found their attempts resulting in nothing but disappointment. It had nothing to do with them being bad at it; Yang just wasn't interested in most of them.

And it would have been the same here had she not been feeling frisky.

And she was feeling frisky enough to back up her ass into his hand, making it a little easier for him. "And you'll find I'm not one to pull any punches." She quickly laughed considering her main fighting style was all based in punching. "But don't think I'll make it easy for you. In fact, you might have to work for it, Big Mike." She winked as her hand jerked to his pants and she teased him as she tugged on his belt, pulling him closer to her.

Michael felt Yang's ass pushing back for him, her body shifting to make it easier for his fingers to work. He rewarded her for her acceptance as his fingers dipped into her shorts and began to rub skillfully at her labia through her panties, his fingers rubbing and stroking her wet pussy lips, spreading them just a bit before sinking a finger into her to test her tightness and heat. His grin widened before he pulled his finger out and then they moved towards her clitoris, quietly but eagerly rubbing and gently pinching her sensitive bud between his dexterous fingers.

"I have more than just my hands to work with, you know." He rose to Yang's challenge and teasing taunt with a playful wink as he leaned forward and began to plant kisses up and down the blonde's neck, his tongue like a brush on canvas, his teeth stopping to nibble and suck on patches of her soft skin. He was very skilled with both his hands and his mouth it seemed and all the while a bulge was starting to harden and pitch a tent in his pants and even though it was only half erect it was already in the larger size for Yang!

As she felt his finger tease her sex, Yang almost wanted to object. In normal circumstances (aka being sober), she might've. The frame of mind she was in right now wasn't so much that she wasn't aware of what he was doing. Of course, she knew that he was rubbing her with his hands and soon kissed her along her neck after hinting--no, teasing her about other weapons at his disposal. It had more to do with the fact that she simply didn't care. At the end of it all, Yang had come here to have fun.

And, well this nightclub was notorious for how it allowed people to fuck and do other things on the dancefloor, or generally in public view. Nobody questioned it if a woman got on her knees and sucked someone off or if she let others touch her. It was part of the reason why Yang had loved coming here. To her, after a long day of missions and doing other taxing stuff, she just wanted to let loose.

And as she let a moan escape, feeling his nibbles along her neck in addition to his hands exploring what was between her legs, she gave herself to it a bit more.

As she leaned against the countertop and found herself bending over more, Yang let out another moan, but this one was more noticeable. She looked back at him as she rocked her hips. "I don't know if this is such a good idea," she heard herself say, but she shrugged as she felt her shoulder roll against the countertop. "But what else you have for me?" She asked, biting her lip with anticipation.

"I've got a lot more tricks up my sleeve, Yang...." Michael whispered hotly in her ear, nibbling on her earlobe as he smirked "I'd be happy to show off those tricks and my skills right here if you want..." His hot words invaded Yang's ear before he pressed his lips up roughly against her own, his lips lashing at her own and seeking to gain entrance into her mouth as he shifted his hips slightly, trying to get her to move her hands towards his throbbing bulge in his pants as they kissed.

As this occurred, his fingers began to get to work on each of his hands. After teasing her clitoris for a few more moments by rapidly flicking it back and forth between two of his fingers, his digits once against sought out her labia. He spread her by now much wetter lips open, coating his fingers in her love juices before plunging two of them knuckle deep into her as he began to piston pump them into the blonde rapidly, his fingers curling at different angles with every thrust to seek out her sweet spot. This man clearly had some skill with women.

He pulled away from the kiss after a few moments, their lips connected by messy strings of saliva as he grinned and spoke. "I think I know what you really want, Yang" He gave her a wink before pushing his fingers even deeper into her womanhood, thrusting them rapidly in and out of her as he moved his other hand to her top. He practically ripped the fabric off her off, tossing it behind him to let her sizeable and lovely breasts jiggle free, which elicited some hooting and hollering from the men in the crowd .

"Yes..." She heard herself say in a breathy tone, feeling Mike's hot breath against her ear, on her skin, sending waves of tingles up and down her spine.

And then their lips met. She let him take most of the control, letting him lead her into a dance that only their tongues and respective moans knew the steps to. As they continued, Yang lowered her hand down towards his hips, slowly inching close to the very bulge that poked through his pants and into her ass somewhat. But every inch closer she came to his bulge, he went faster and deeper with her sex, almost like it was a game to him. Like this whole thing between them, with how she was pressed against the countertop, kissing him deeply, grabbing his bulge for dear life, and then him rapidly fingering her.

And then when he went inside her and she felt something twist, Yang let out an ungodly scream, her semblance activating for a split-second. Eyes went red as she gripped the edge of the countertop and almost crushed it to dust.

And then her tits came flying out after he taunted her more.

"Woo! Go Yang! Get it!"

She heard the crowd getting excited and that made her smile almost devilishly. She turned around so her back was facing the crowd, but more importantly, her tits were out for them to see. She didn't care that his fingers were still inside her and the twisting motion she made had sent waves through her body and forced her to moan out, she was loving it. It was getting to the point where, as she looked at Mike, she eyed the crowd and lifted up one of her jugs and licked it for them, sucking on the nipple as she met Mike's eyes. "And what do I really want, hmm?" She asked with a seductive tone in her voice.

"I think you want to be fucked like a slut. I'm gonna bend you over the bar and fuck you. I can make that happen. I think our crowd would like it!" Michael motioned to the crowd around them as they let out a collective cheer, happy to see such a pretty young woman getting fucked and ravished for all to see. After plunging his fingers deeper and deeper into Yang, curling his fingers to stroke her most sensitive spot to trigger her climax, he pulled his now soaked fingers out of her as her pussy quivered and gushed with her love juices.

Without missing a beat, he ripped off her panties and tossed them aside. Using his free hand, he turned Yang around and forcefully bent her over the bar, giving her exposed ass a nice spank so everyone could see it jiggle. He tugged his by now massive and throbbing cock out of his pant, smacked it against her ass and then without missing a beat, shoved the behemoth into her still quivering pussy with a loud moan.

His girth spread her tight pussy open, his hand moving to grip her long and flowing blonde locks like a leash. He tugged back roughly, her ass slapping against her hips with each powerful thrust, his cock slamming ever deeper into her with each gyration, his bulbous tip already nearing her cervix.

Back
Top Bottom