Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female So You Want To Be A Superheroine?

cabowabo

Super-Earth
Let me ask you a very simple question, have you ever wanted to be a superheroine? Have you ever wanted to fly through the air like Supergirl, swing from building to building like Spidergirl or punch something into next week like Wonder Woman? If you answered yes to any of these questions, this thread is for you! Here at Cabowabo Creative Writings, we are going to give you a make over. No, not your make up and hair but hey, if that works for you too; we are going to make you a superheroine! So let’s begin the process...

Unless your wanting to be a nameless woman who just gets spandex ripped from her and used over and over, your character will take some thought. Remember, your heroine ego isn’t the character but an extension of her alter ego. Step one, let’s focus on her alter ego. Who is she, where does she come from, what does she do for a living? The first one is pretty much your name, like Barbara Gordon or Sue Storm but let’s go further into detail. How old is she, what does she look like, what kind of personality does she have? You may circle back to personality later due to back story.

Where does she come from? I’m not meaning New York or Chicago; I mean is she from Earth or maybe some lost island paradise like Themyscira? Black Widow was a Russian spy turned American hero. Those are examples but before you decide, remember a key factor... this will play into our roleplays.

Next is occupation but do not simply pick a job and say this is it. Is she a report or a cop? Maybe she works for some group like SHIELD? That’s great, why did she become that? What drove her to doing what she became? Born into money like Stark or Wayne and forced to run a company? A reporter to get leads on stories like Clark Kent? Though it has not happened in the comics, Wonder Woman should be an archeologist in search of Ancient Greek treasures. Does this play into her story at all? Yes it does!

The next question is a big one you must answer; what are her hopes, dreams and fears? These are what keeps her going when all hope is lost or what is used against her by the big baddies she faces. These can be very important if used correctly. Stark wanted to protect the world without needing the Avengers and created Ultron. Bruce Wayne’s tragic losses drove him to be Batman and even turned his adopted son into one of his greatest enemies. Supergirl and Superman just wanted to fit in! Simple little details such as these give me tons to work with!

Step 2, let’s determine what type of heroine she is going to be. Amazingly enough, this is a broader idea than you may think. You have the humans who can just simply whip ass like Black Widow but others can whip ass but enhance this with technology like Ironman and Batman. Could she be an alien whose powers are triggered by something on Earth or just her natural alien DNA? Going back to Supergirl with this one or, though they are evil, Darkseid, Thanos, etc... Captain Marvel flirts with this because she got her powers through an alien incident; Green Lantern as well. Was she born with the powers like a mutant or metahuman? I don’t think I have to give an example for that one. Science experiments gone wrong, thinking of you Hulk or forces of nature, Flash and the speed force! Think about that for a moment.

Step 3, now that you have your powers picked out; we need to ground the character. Think for a moment about Superman, his weaknesses and his villains that are most famous. Lex Luthor, number one, has used kryptonite so much it’s been over used. This lead to the creation of Doomsday who bear him to death. His only other weakness was magic. It’s hard to find fun Superman stories because it is insanely hard to beat him, he is so totally over powered. Characters like Batman, Ironman, Green Arrow for example are human and could lose multiple ways but also have destructive character faults. Stark is a drunk party animal, Wayne a lonely orphan on a suicidal crusade. The more vulnerable your character, the deeper the stories.

So let’s recap...

1. Your alter ego
- Name
- Race
- Skills
- Training
- Hopes/Dreams
- Fears
- Distinguishing physical characteristics
- Occupation
- Resources (money)
- Relatives/Relationships

2. Your Heroine
- Heroine Name
- Powers/Limits
- Weaknesses
- Costume

3. Brief backstory
- Where do they come from?
- How did they get their powers?
- What event in their life drove them to dawning this persona?
- Do we roleplay this origin or move past it? Established heroine or not?

4. What kinks do you wish to included?
- Story/smut ratio
- Good or bad ending
- Types of smut included (romance, one night stands, black mail, non-con)
- Sexual specifics (anal, toys, mxf, bondage, etc...)
- Alter ego and heroine ego focus or just Heroine?
- Romantic love interest or not?
- Violence and brutality limits
- Stockholm syndrome?

5. Is this a character you plan to use once or will we develop this into an anthology of roleplays?

6. Anything else you would like to note or inform me of? Maybe you want to create a team? (If so, please fill this out for each character.)

I hope you have enjoyed this read, I will build us a fun roleplay in which I’ll play the world around your character based off the application above. I am a detailed writer and will do no more then five roleplays at once. Any questions, please ask!

All PMs should have the subject *your name* wants to be a superheroine. Please send a completed copy of above application.

Back
Top Bottom