Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Greenskin's Requests

Greenskin

Moon
Hello BMR,

I'm Greenskin as you can see by the title and my username, and am looking for some potential partners for RP's in the coming days once I get settled in.

Rules
  • I prefer about 1-3 paragraphs though I can do more than that if both partners want to put in the effort. Though one liners repeatedly do make me lose a bit of interest as it doesn't add to the story in a way I can react to.
  • Story is a must, though I do enjoy a fair amount of Smut in my RP's. I'd be open for anything from 90/10 to about 50/50 as a ratio of plot to smut in an RP depending on the idea.
  • I will be making a kinks list in my signature later so my preferences will be clear, though my only no's are watersports/scat and gore/vore. Most other things are negotiable.
  • I typically roleplay in third person, though if the idea is interesting enough that roleplaying in first person might enhance it I can be convinced.
  • Don't be shy, I'm open to any suggestions, if you have any ideas or kinks on your mind that aren't listed just tell me.

Fandoms I'm Interested In
  • Harry Potter
  • Fairy Tail
  • Pokemon
  • Star Wars
  • RWBY

General Pairings I might be interested in
  • Father x Daughter (Or Daughter's Friend)
  • Brother x Sister (Or Sister's Friend)
  • Boss x Secretary
  • Neighbors
  • Teacher x Student
  • People at the Club

Back
Top Bottom