Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking For a Bit of Chaos To Clear the Boredom.

lordsharok

Moon
I'll get this out right away. My primary method of Rp is Discord, second is Skype, third is PM. If you want to contact me, best way is either Discord or Pm. My discord is Lordsharok #3128. Also as far as kinks I do have an F-list.

F-list - Warning

*Important* I only rp with female partners, nothing against anyone who is non-female and likes to play female characters, but just my own personal choice.

Now this isn't gonna be super pretty because frankly, I'm not so good at request threads or the formatting, but I hope you'll bear with me.

Post length: Now this depends, usually I like to give 1-2 paragraphs at normal, maybe 3 paragraphs, I prefer a faster back and forth so usually keep things shorts.

OOC: I love ooc, I love discussing plots and continuing to talk afterwards. Maybe even find out another plot and doing multiple stories together. Talk with me, what do you enjoy?

I don't have many pairings off the top of my head but what I will do is provide a list of worlds and styles I enjoy playing.
  • Apocalypse (Mad Max, Fallout, Doomsday)
  • Sci-fi (Space? Space! SPAAAAAAACE!)
  • Super Powers (I enjoy playing a villain, perhaps one capturing heroines and villainesses and using their powers to expand his control)
  • Fantasy (Demons, Dark Magic, Ancient Gods, Monsters?)
Thats what comes to mind so far, but there is so much more I'm sure we could come up with. So you have a favorite world? A favorite fandom? Hit me up!

On that note. Fandoms! I didn't think of this previously so quick notes.
  • Halo
  • Fairy Tail
  • Soul Eater
  • SAO
Will Add more to this as it comes to mind. Thanks for reading and in the meanwhile Play More Games..... oh wait, that's tabletop, wrong thing. Look forward to hearing from you! Yeah that works.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom