Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Name pending...>> (Hav and I)

Tomas smiled lightly at him and patted him on the head, ruffling his hair.

"Good-looking boy like you and hardly an girlfriends? Now that's just crazy."

He leaned back in his seat and sipped his tea, his thoughts ranging all over the place. He took another swallow before he set it down and fingered the handle a moment as he looked at Matthew. He was a sweet boy and easily blushed. It was attractive and Becky would be lucky to have him.

"Well, I'll talk to her and you'll be able to chat with her, all right, lad?"

He smiled faintly before taking another sip.​

Matthew wasn't expecting Tomas to respond in that manner. It was unusual, but affectionate... It was nice. Since he only had sisters, having a nice pat on the head from what would have been like a brother was comforting. He smiled sheepishly and and slunk back into his seat before replying, "Well... I dunno, I just don't have much luck with women some times, it seems..."

He tried to laugh softly to himself, but it clearly bothered him a bit still. The young man looked away and eyed one of the dessert cards on the table, idly reading it over in silence. He smiled when he mentioned his intentions to talk with Becky and nodded, softly thanking him for the gesture.

"It happens to the best of us, laddie. No need to be bashful now."

Tomas smiled and felt the slight uncomfortable silence that followed. Was he being pushy or something? Did he come off as overwhelming? He was giving Matthew the space he figured he deserved unless his sexuality assumption was wrong. He couldn't be sure with people these days. Everyone held secrets. It was probably one of the reasons why he didn't date anyone from his workplace. Sighing lightly, he smiled brightly at Becky as she brought two huge steaming plates of food and set one before the men. She smiled at Matthew and Tomas equally before she departed for other tables after giving them a quick, "enjoy."

Tomas dug right in, not bothering to put anything on his hot dog with its toasted garlic bun. It was delicious and he sat back in his seat to enjoy the wonderful food.​

Matthew bit his lip slightly and swore to himself in his head. Here he was going on about all of his own problems! Oh, how he worried about the impression he must have been leaving on the doctor... Surely he must have seemed immature and insolent to be worried about such things. Not to mention his supposed refusal to say anything in reply... He swore to himself a bit more before finally sighing and looking back over to Tomas with a small but warm smile to assure him that he was alright. When he began to say something, he was interrupted by the luscious aroma of food approaching them. When Becky set down the plate he eagerly eyed the food and felt his mouth water. When she left he picked up one half of his melt and took a large bite. For a few moments he was silent, savoring in the flavor while unable to form words.

"This... is one of the best melts I've ever had!"

Tomas swallowed the bite in his mouth before laughing softly, smiling at the look of rapture on the younger man's face. He had the feeling the boyo would love it here. The food was always so good.

"Haha, well I told ya, laddie! They make some of the best food around."

He popped a few fries in his mouth, savoring the flavor. Oven baked always was better than fried, as far as he was concerned. He added a little salt to his fries and ate a few more before digging back into eating his hot dog. He ate at a medium pace, making sure to take drinks in between bites so as not to choke.​

"Oh yeah.. Absolutely. I can't believe I've never been here before, and I drive past it every day on my way to work too!"

With warm food filling his stomach, Matthew felt much better and much more alive now. He smiled and nodded while taking a sip from his drink and eagerly taking more bites. It only took him a few more moments for one half to vanish entirely, and his hands went to pick up the other in a rush. "My god, it's so good here...!"

Tomas finished off the rest of the hot dog and went to work on his large portion of fries. One of the other women that he knew, a slinky blond with gorgeous blue eyes gave him a soda when he finished with his tea. He smiled at her in thanks before going back to the rest of his meal. He sipped at his coke before he spoke to Matthew.

"Well, I'll be damned. They have good breakfast, but then again, the food is always good no matter what the time is. You should stop by in the morning, Becky works morning shift every other day."

He winked at the boy before popping a fry in his mouth with an audible crunch.​

He took the moment to have some of his own fries and found them delicious. Much better than the stuff found at fast food places. Much more fresh and unique. He loved it of course as he nibbled on another before returning to his melt.

His eyes glanced over when a different waitress came to give Tomas a drink. It seemed that he knew all of them... Which was also curious when he thought about it really. He looked back over at Tomas and smiled, "Good breakfast you say? Well I guess I better stop by on the weekends... I love a good breakfast diner after all..." He continued to ramble on about, until he also mentioned the part more interesting than food. "Every other day...?" He looked up at him curiously, making a mental note of this in his mind.

"Yeah, every other day.."

He said quietly as he pushed aside the rest of his meal. He finished most of it, but it seemed like he lost the rest of his appetite. He didn't get jealous usually at all, but because Matthew was so attracted to Becky, he felt a little depressed and aggravated. But he decided not to let any of it show on his face as he drank his soda and saw Becky walking over to their booth.

"How's the food?"

She asked politely, keeping her eyes on Matthew the whole time. Tomas took another sip of his drink to keep from scowling before he spoke.

"The food's great, dove. Thank you so much for serving us tonight.."

He said politely with a look that said he was going to talk to her later. She smiled a little before smiling more genuinely at Matthew before wandering off.

"Just let me know when you boys want that check."​

Matthew nodded to Tomas with a smile before finishing up his meal with a sigh of content. For the first time in a very long time he had a nice fulfilling meal... He would certainly be sure to come back here soon, for both the food and for that cute Waitress...

He looked over when she returned once more and gave her a soft smile. He nodded his head in response and commented on how delicious the food was here compared to other restaurants. It simply didn't compare at all! He gave little notice to Tomas while he conversed with the girl idly.

That is, until he spoke again. At which point he felt a bit guilty on the matter once more. And smiled sheepishly. He hoped the doctor really wouldn't mind about it so much...

"So, do ya want dessert or are you full for the night?"

Tomas asked lightly, knowing Becky was within ear shot. She was paying attention to them since she seemed to need to talk to Tomas as well. He could see her in the corner of his eye, fulfilling orders and refilling drinks. He wasn't in the mood for dessert, though they did have excellent pie. He took another sip of his soda as he looked at Matthew and tried to gauge the sheepish look.​

"Ugh... No I'm much to full now..."

Matthew groaned slightly while slumping a bit in his chair. Now he didn't want to move at all, much to comfortable with his seating and position. He looked up at Tomas curiously and then smiled before shaking his head. No, after a nice meal like that, all he wanted was to get a drink to relax... Although he would definitely be back to get some their dessert at another time.

Becky came over with the check and daintily took Matthew's hand and scribbled down her number on his hand with a sharpie rather than a pen. Tomas put down the money in order to pay the tab and then said kindly to Becky.

"I'll be seeing you at my place later, right, Becky dove? Or should I visit you tomorrow?"

She shrugged and then checked her watch, knowing that if he was going drinking, which he probably was, then she wouldn't be seeing him until tomorrow. With that look, he looked like he wouldn't be going into work in the morning.

"Tomorrow, Tomas. I need some sleep after my shift. You boys go have fun drinkin' and swing back a pint for me."

She winked at Matthew as she took the money and left them to their own devices. Tomas finished his drink and then motioned to see if Matthew was ready to go.​

Matthew stood up from the small booth and readied to head out of the diner when suddenly Becky grasped onto his wrist and wrote a small set of numbers. He blinked and eyed them curiously before realizing it was a seven-digit number in that ever so familiar pattern. He gawked and looked up before watching her have a quick conversation with Tomas. It seemed they were much more familiar with each other than just a simple common customer. Still, that would explain his relationship with her then.

When she looked back at him with that slight flirtatious smile he blushed and looked away sheepishly. He then saw Tomas all ready to leave and nodded before following the elder doctor.

Tomas was a little irate with how things had turned out between Becky and Matthew, seeming as though the elder doctor was being pushed out of the picture. With the way he was feeling, he wasn't sure he wanted to go drinking with Matt tonight. He felt the urge to just go home and drink himself to sleep, as bad an idea as that was. However, he had offered to take the boy drinking and it would be rude to just simply not do so. With a sigh, he lead the way back to his truck and hopped in, turning down the music a bit as he waited for Matthew to get in. Once the other doctor was in, Tomas backed out and got back onto the main road, driving a ways to get to his favorite bar.​

Matthew couldn't help but think to himself what a great day it had been so far. After a fantastic meal, meeting an adorable girl, one would usually assume that would be a fine way to end a more than satisfactory day. However he was lucky enough to now have the opportunity to also go drinking with his senior doctor. It couldn't have possibly gotten any better for him. He however thought to himself for a moment, wondering what he should have gotten to drink... Personally he was a big fan of sweet drinks like the Sangrillo. But he couldn't possibly get something like that around Tomas! No, he needed something more rugged, maybe a whiskey... Yes a whiskey would have been fine, he thought to himself while riding in the truck.

Soon enough, the duo arrived at the bar of Tomas's choice, guiding Matthew inside. Well after Tomas had introduced the bar tender to Matthew, the two were sitting in a booth to themselves, with a bottle of whiskey for the both of them. Tomas was throwing back shot after shot for for a good couple minutes before he slowed down to take a few sips of water. He didn't want to get too wasted so early in the evening. Besides, he didn't want anything to slip out of his mouth that would upset Matthew, like his tongue.​

The bar was classy, but still casual. Matthew felt a nice calm vibe come from the building that helped him to relax a bit more. Since the entire car ride he was trying to decide what to drink, he was surprised when Tomas instead insisted of them sharing a bottle of whiskey. He wasn't the type to drink such strong liquor that he didn't know how to go about taking it. He saw that by the time he was done with a single shot, Tomas had already finished at least three. His eyes were wide and his mouth gaping over the speed at which he drank. He didn't want to seem like a weak drinker and hurried to take down another shot in order to at least try to keep up in comparison.

Tomas didn't get rip-roaring drunk like most Irishmen. He had a very high tolerance for whiskey, since it was his preferred drink. It burned down his throat but he loved the feel of it. He looked at Matthew and stifled a laugh at how the poor boy was trying to keep up with the elder doctor's drinking. He patted Matthew on the head before he smiled lazily.

"No need to get yourself wasted so soon, laddie. Though...you look cute with a blush on those cheeks of yours."

Tomas couldn't swallow back the words, but the wished he could after he spoke them. He quickly took another shot so he wouldn't have to answer anything just yet that might pop out of the younger doctor's mouth. But it dawned on him that if they both got drunk enough, Tomas wouldn't be able to drive and then he would have to call Becky...and that seemed like...things might turn out splendid. His alcohol enriched brain started thinking about a menage trios, which involved Becky, himself, and the young and possibly inexperienced Matthew.​

Matthew had no idea how in the world the older doctor could drink this stuff. It stung so much just to swallow, and the scent filled his body so quickly that it even made his head hurt as well. As he struggled to finish his second shot, he felt the warm comforting hand gently pat him. He looked up at Tomas and smiled softly. Although he did take note of the fact that the more that Tomas drank, the more it seemed his accent leaked out. Perhaps it was just in his head, or maybe it was the alcohol, since he didn't have too high of a tolerance to begin with.

It took a moment for it to click, but soon Matthew realized that he complimented him and called him cute. Even if it was from another man, he appreciated the comment and felt his already rosy cheeks turn a shade of deeper red. His eyes wandered back down to the amber liquid, watching it gently ripple and shift in the light as he lifted it to his lips for a much more relaxed drink than before.

Tomas smiled gently at Matthew as the boy slowed down in his drinking. Which was good, since if he kept trying to keep pace, he would drink himself into a coma. He gently stroked the man's hair before he sat back and drank his whiskey a little more slowly. Even with the food in his system, the whiskey was potent, which was to be expected from Shamus, the runner of the bar. Tomas found himself playing with his cellphone and sent Becky a text message saying that he and Matthew would probably need a ride home since they were drinking whiskey. He got a frownie face back along with a string of lines saying that the two of them better be careful and that yes she would come pick them up. It was then that he was tempted to ask her about the threesome...but he would call her for that.

"Matthew.."

Tomas started softly, his accent a little more thick but his voice seemed to flow more smoothly.

"Have you ever been with a woman?"​

Already the scent of alcohol covered the younger man, who already felt his body become loose and relaxed. His shoulders were no longer so stiff and no longer did he find himself so concerned with being around his elder or what was happening with him in general for that matter. His eyes wandered to see Tomas fiddling with his phone. He tried to peek over the table to see what he was typing, but gave up after a few seconds. With that he took another drink and sighed heavily when his glass was empty. Matthew tilted his head up and looked up at Tomas curiously, and nodding his head at the question.

"Mm.... Of course I have silly~... I've been with women all day..."

"Ha ha...no laddie. I was talking about...intercourse."

He said with a soft smile and chuckle as he took another drink before sniping the bottle and hiding it somewhere. Matthew was pretty smashed as it were, and he didn't need to be completely out of sorts. Besides, he didn't want Matthew regretting whatever happened tonight. And Tomas had the feeling that a lot of things were going to happen tonight. He saw a waiter bring them over two glasses of water each and he motioned for Matthew to take a sip as Tomas took a water as well.​

"Mmm... No, I haven't. I have no luck with women..."

Matthew let out a heavy sigh and rested his forehead on the table closing his eyes for a moment. He was always curious about why his luck with women was so bad... Perhaps it was just in his head and he wasn't trying hard enough? Who knew honestly... He felt the cold of a glass near his body, and he lifted his head to take it from Tomas. The cold blandness of the water helped to calm him down a bit, as he closed his eyes and let the liquid spill down his throat soothingly.

"I would call Becky to be luck, lad."

Tomas said with a slight hint at suggestion. He reached over lightly flicked his fingers over Matthew's throat, feeling his hormones and desire starting to kick in. But he pulled back, and over his eyes with the palm of his hand as he leaned back in his seat. Just what the hell was he doing? He sighed heavily as he stared down into his water glass. He didn't know at this moment, only that he wanted Matthew, and he wanted to see how Matthew looked with Becky. He could already imagine it and his pants felt a little bit tighter as he straightened and tried to get rid of the images.​

Back
Top Bottom