Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Lots of smut fun smut heavy RPs

Axetogrind

Meteorite
Hi there. So I'm going to make this short and sweet. Please PM me if you are interested.

I'm in the mood to have a RP with female looking for a man with more than most... If you know what I mean.

I mean cocks about the size of people's arms, with enough cum that makes their stomachs swell.

I'm open to settings and kinks.
Whether it's a big guy with the cock to match or a man whose a lot smaller but still would make the biggest guy jealous.
It can be a natural gift or maybe a dose from radiation or magic that makes them so big. Could even be a mutant/monster if that's what you're looking for, or possibly a furry. (If your kink(s) are not listed here, don't hesitate to mention them and I'll do what I can. )

The kinks I won't go for include: gore, feet, watersports, bathroom stuff.

Kinks I'm willing to play with: anal, oral (giving/receiving), belly swelling, large breasts, bimbo, interracial, and many more
A few of the settings could be:
Fallout
Borderlands
Fantasy (wow, lol, elder scrolls, etc)
Modern.

I have a few ideas for each setting. Whether it's story heavy or smut heavy.

I don't do one liners. Hopefully that won't be an issue. Not looking for a novel each reply but at least a paragraph.

It's pretty vague for a thread but I'm hopefully someone will see it and be interested. Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom