Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A war among the stars! (Male seeking female for long term, Plot focused Sci-fi fantasy)

Ilvaness

Super-Earth
As the title states, I'm looking for someone for a plot focused RP that will be in the Sci-Fi fantasy genre. This means things like (but not involving the fandom of) Star Wars, Destiny, and Mass Effect. Again, it wouldn't be the fandom we'd be playing in, just using those properties as a reference tool for tool for the subject at hand.

The basic idea is that, in this universe, humanity finally let the earth get too polluted (think Wall-E), and the governments of the planet unite to at least try and save who they can, which ends up being VIPs and their military protectors. They leave the planet and those on the surface are left to fend for themselves. Time passes, and a generation later the ships return, destroyed and nearly abandoned. They get caught in Earth's gravity and fall to the planet, their nuclear cores, due to exposure, ignite and cause massive devastation. What little is left of humanity gathers and tries to hold off, adapting to the environment and avoiding a majority of the fallout from the explosions.

Centuries later, and Earth has become a planet Designated by a foreign galactic civilization as "Sphere: 92-Gamma", which is a reference number indicating a planet so harsh that life cannot be sustained, and they use it as a dumping ground for that sectors waste and trash.

There is a war currently being waged between two collectives, a noble house of the Injariju, who are similar to humans who seek to maintain order throughout the universe, and a hive mind of parasites known as the Baljin, who's living ships decimate entire worlds in a search for an end to it's hunger. During the time of this war, Sphere: 92-Gamma has a massive ship dumped onto the surface, containing, mistakenly, a piece of stolen technology thought to be lost during the conflict that can turn the tide of the war in favor of the Injariju.

Unbeknownst to the galaxy as a whole, there are only a few survivors left on Earth, and a scavenger who see the ship crash to the surface races to it to find something to aid in his groups survival....

So, there it is. I do have more details, but I would rather discuss them in PM, because I think long winded forum posts are intimidating!

Message me and tell me about yourself as a roleplayer, and we can get to cracking on making this setting more than just another setting, but a crafted roleplaying experience that we can enjoy!

bump! Looking for some fun! I also will have a discord set up specifically for RPs, so just lemme know if that's something you'd like.
[automerge]1529449090[/automerge]
Bumping again!

Last edited:
Still looking!
[automerge]1529860357[/automerge]
Still on the lookout for an RP!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom