Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Are you there Mistress? It's me, Fetwick.

Fetwick

Super-Earth
Hi, I'm Fetwick. Lately I've been wanting to really go into depth with my Sub/Switch side. This is a request thread in pursuit of that, if you see a plot that strikes your fancy, shoot me a PM! Don't be afraid to send any ideas of your own or tweaks to mine! I'm pretty friendly and always open to listen!

A little about me:
I live in the Midwest and I'm usually available in the day or late at night. I like to RP through PM(But I can be convinced to do threads.) I'm looking for someone who can give me 2-4 paragraphs per post and can message at least once every other day. I'm pretty open with communication and like to get know my partners. Let me know if you're bored or want to go in a different direction and I'll do the same! If you have any other questions, PM me!

Before I get on to plots, here's some of my kinks.

Kinks I Love: Bondage, Footplay/Footgear worship, Costumes, Non-con, gags (Underwear, tape, ballgag, whatever.), Clothed sex, spanking/flogging, breath control, blood/knife/needle play

Kinks I'm up for: Orgasm control/denial, pegging, sex toys, or as long it's not on my no's I'll more than likely be down for it, just ask!

Non-Kinks: Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Incest

And here's my f-list. F-list - Warning

Plots

Size 10 Reckoning
red_velvet_black_boots_by_italianbootsstyle-dbab138.jpg

womens-pu-leather-leggings-high-elastic-waist-leggings
Content: M/F, Bondage, Non-Con, Footgear Worship, Femdom

Scenario: At the office, a male co-worker has been shooting his mouth off to his fellow employees about the new secretary's feet. Often harassing her in secret, he goes too far when he gets her a pair of clown shoes on her birthday for all of the office to see. Angered, she jumps him in the parking lot with chloroform and takes him back to her place. She then proceeds to acquaint him with her shoe collection.

Setting: Modern. Inside her apartment.

Follow Instructions Carefully
black-hair-bob.png
Content: M/F, Bondage, Non-Con, Femdom,

Scenario: Basically, we're both post graduates working in a shopping mall at different stores. My character has been trying to get the attention of your's for the longest time, but you don't really see any potential in him. One day, an apothecary occupies an empty spot in our mall. While getting to know him, my character notices an item in his shop is a love potion. My character buys it, but is warned to only use a couple of drops. Being the under confident guy he is, he decides to pour a few more than needed. He's shocked to see it works. At first it's great, but it occurs to him how wild and obsessed your character becomes. She's super kinky, while he quite isn't. The tables become turned as she desperately needs him. When he tries to consult the Apothecary, he's vanished and my character is stuck with the conundrum of his scary new girlfriend.

I think there's a huge potential for hilarity along with some elements of horror. You character could possibly become manic and possessive. He starts to cower and she becomes more aggressive, she sees other girls as threats, ect.

Setting: Modern.

Trick or Key: The House that Halloween Built
NYC15556-1024x682.jpg
Content: M/F. BON, NC, EX, Pegging, Switching

Scenario: A couple wakes up bound and naked in a maze like mansion. A voice rings out in their heads demanding entertainment as the two are forced to complete objectives in each room to unlock the next door. They must do unspeakable things to each other in order to stall, so they can find the right way out. They eventually learn there's a key split in 3 pieces. They need to search the rooms to find all three in order to escape whatever is watching them.

Setting: Modern Day. A mansion full of Lovecraftian artifacts and saw like trap rooms.

Other info: I might use dice to determine if we find a key piece or not. Basically fun a quick and fun way to RP leading up to the holiday!

The Witching Hour
pumpkin_by_princessmoony.jpg
Content: M/F. BON, NC, Clothed Sex, Possible EX

Scenario: This would involve a girlfriend obsessed with the sinful nature of the day. When her boyfriend comes home after gathering the last of the decorations for the party, she ambushes him and has her way with him over the next 13 hours. But each hour she places on a new costume with a different scenario to play with him. (Hour one may be a nurse, two a vampire, three a dominatrix, four a super heroine, and ect.) She could even still throw the party while keeping him bound in the other room. Could involve blood play/needleplay as well as forced piercings.

Setting: Modern Day. Horror

Other Info: I'm also open to her being possessed by something(A demon or ghost) to make her do these things.

Back
Top Bottom