Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male General idea with room for specifics

M

Midnight Lass

So I'm looking for a RP, and I'm pretty flexible about the genre. Anything from historical drama to sci-fi. No on dystopian scenarios, but otherwise I'm willing to discuss settings.

Here are the elements I want and don't want, though:

1) No anal, pain, domination, humiliation, that sort of thing. Maybe light bondage and/or mild embarrassment, but we'll have to talk about it

2) I'm biracial, so the thought of being with someone lighter-skinned is very arousing. So my preferences for role-playing also includes you writing someone lighter-skinned than me

3) One or both parties being an innocent

4) Developing the story. I want the story to be more than one person saying they want sex, and the other person instantly agreeing. If one person is innocent, or perhaps both, then the story is going to need to move them from the point where the innocent isn't even thinking about sex to...well, to the point where they're thinking about sex.

5) I like to be petted and kissed. Nuf said!

6) Stories will be written as threads on the appropriate subforum

If this sounds interesting, drop me a line and we can work out the details! As I said, with those six conditions, we can write anything from "It Came From Outer Space" to "The Professional."

Back
Top Bottom