Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Sub seeking Dom

obscurial

Moon
Edit:// I REALLY want to play a submissive cuntboy especially in a fantasy setting.

I usually format these a little better and have a sort of plot selected but frankly I just want specific bdsm themes honestly (sub specifically). Can suggest anything in particular like setting or whatever.

As for what type of bdsm relationships I'm actually into a lot of different ones but my top ones are pet play, sado/maso, and ddlb/mdlb. But I'm willing to look at anything to be honest. I did have an idea for a modern setting of this character looking for a dom on something like craigslist or tinder and them slowly building a romantic relationship while having a sexual one established from the get go. Doesn't have to be that! can be medieval vampires for all I care. I think that whatever my character ends up being dynamic wise it can totally be an entire lifestyle if that's what you would like! Or just something that is sometimes in specific instances.

There are a couple of things I guess I should specify that I will not do. I will not do any hard gore that leads to death (what fun is that) scat, prolapse, diapers, or farting. I can't think of anything else at this specific moment so please just feel free to run lists and stuff past me and I'll just point out anything I'm not willing to do! I would also like to keep my character 15+ (obvi, as per rules) but he can absolutely be a teenager! I can also make him trans, if that is something you were interested in as well! I do want my character to be male, biologically or not. But your character can be any gender you would like! And they can force my character to cross-dress, I'm down for that. I'll probably name him Wyatt because I really like that name. Can be incest even if you would like!

I tend to reply quickly and frequently most days, but I mostly need somebody who can reply at the least once or twice a day. Length isn't too important to me but I would like at least a sentence to work with. I want to make this a long roleplay, since I want to develop these characters together. Feel free to suggest things that you yourself art interested in! I want to accommodate you as well, and don't mind if you have anything you have in mind. I CAN do this over PM but I'm having trouble remembering to consistently check here! So I would recommend discord, if not for rp then to poke me and remind me to check here to reply! I am trying to be more active on here, but I can't guarantee anything!

Last edited:
Bump! (I hope it’s been 24 hours. If it isn’t sorry! I travelled and am in a different time zone and I thiiiink I got the timing right but I might be wrong)

Back