Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Loveme's Den [Updated!]

Loveme

Supernova
A Little About Me
I am 27, I also live in the south and I enjoy to write. It allows me to escape real life.

Welcome to my request thread! I hope you find everything and more while visiting! I am here as a writer and I am here for a story. Make me feel like I am in the story with our characters. I am a female and I only roleplay with males. I am always looking to broaden my horizon, so don't be afraid to suggest something to me. If we communicate well together, we should have no problem writing well together! I am a fan for OOC talk.

My Schedule
I am available almost every day in the morning time. I work a 2-6 job and can get some replies in during that time. I am also available during the night. I can reply once during the day or more times. During the weekends my time online is iffy, so I am usually better available during the week days.

The Goodies
1) I roleplay over private messages.
2) I am a complete sucker for someone who can give me two or more paragraphs.
3) I don't mind a story here and there of pure smut, but that isn't what I am looking for. I am looking for story, adventure.
4) I have several hard no's and those will remain. However I do not mind trying certain things.
5) If you are interested in anything and don't see it, please ask!
6) Please private message me if you would like to play!
7) I love putting a plot together with partners.

Kinks and No's
No's:
1) Vore
2) Toilet Belongings
3) Incest

Kink's:
1) Humilation
2) Degrading
3) Hair Pulling
4) BDSM
5) Choking
6) Roughness
7) Romance

Last edited:
A Fathers Gift
A father has always had a thing for a servant girl. His two sons never agreed with their father's choices, but the two boys never have a choice. They are scared of what he could do to them, would do to them if they tried to help out the new servant girl. The servant girl is new and fresh off the market, no experience in what the father wants. Will the sons help her and risk their own life? Let her suffer?

An Incubi's Way Of Life
Captured by the incubi king, my character is broken and used to the kings pleasures. Feeding off of sex, maybe a certain aura she produces. The incubus king wants to keep her for his secret plans to use her in the war he is about to enter.

Toy
A toy, she was your toy only, using her in pleasure and in order to fulfill your needs every single night, enjoying how she screams and begs for you to stop what you are doing to her but, how can you stop if you love how she cries and pleads for you? Maybe until when she had been hospitalized due to your extentive beating and your abuse that you only realize how wrong you are. After being hospitalized, the girl started becoming even more distance from you but, besides that, you had started to care for her one by one erasing your wrong doings by treating her good always.

Kneel
You woke up with a girl kneeling at the floor inside of your bedroom. Bruises, cuts, swollen eyes, messy hair was all that you can see through her body and just a collar which wraps around her neck, she was good though. Defiant too. "How did she get here?" she was given to you as a gift or as a prize from another gang/etc. You own her which gave you the advantage to enjoy her every single night but, what makes your cold heart soften even though you are known as the leader of a powerful gang/etc is because there is something about her.

Drugged
A woman was kidnapped one day, always trying to break out and always getting caught. I could see this one of the kidnapper using drugs/sedatives to keep her calm.

He Has A Secret
His father is literally the Devil, or something of that sort. (No plot really)

Common Pairings
Master/Slave
Dominant/Submissive
Incubus/Human
Vampire/Human
King/Servant
Solider/Civilian
Solider/Captive
Royalty/Royalty
Royalty/Commoner
Arranged Marriage
Romance

Last edited:
Still looking for more partners! I prefer long term! <3

Craving maybe something along the lines of a sister becoming someones slave to protect her best friend? Something along those lines

Back
Top Bottom