Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Calm Before the Storm OOC Chatter

LeaT said:
@Soran: Is it MFM threesomes you avoid? Is a FMF a different story? Just curious for future reference. I was half expecting the Captain was going to pull rank on Jiljoo for the shower tour.

Really? I was expecting him to let them shower while he pulled something else.

Also, posted

@KC - How old is Larasen? I'm guessing from his service description he is a bit older than the early 20's of most of the crew.

Yeah, I tried not to nail down ages/timelines too much, but I figured low thirties.

@Lea
To be honest, it's threesomes as a whole. I've written a few before, but I didn't like how they turned out, and decided that it wasn't really my thing anyways.

@Xanaphia: I had tried to write in a pause for answers but I guess it seems like I am dragging Alythra out of the room mid conversation. Should I just edit out the shower talk and let her finish the conversation with Sev?

LeaT said:
@Xanaphia: I had tried to write in a pause for answers but I guess it seems like I am dragging Alythra out of the room mid conversation. Should I just edit out the shower talk and let her finish the conversation with Sev?

Nah, I think the convo with Sev is mostly over.

xanaphia said:

I'll keep the scene short but give you a chance to respond. Feel free to wrap it up in your next post.

xanaphia said:

After that sedative (I assume the droid’s hands were able to handle a spray hypo), the conversation with Sev is completely over. For the moment. I’m pretty sure that Alythra’s Force training will reveal that he was lying, though.

I promise he’ll be conscious and actively participating in the plot soon, though! :)

Alythra (about Sev): I can change him!
Nykei: What, with your love?
Alythra: No, with cognitive behavioral therapy, using positive reinforcement to modify his behavior patterns.

Sev: Cognitive behavioral therapy and positive reinforcement?
Alythra: Of course.
Sev: In fairness, I am far too shallow and self-absorbed a man for that to work.
Alythra: I think not. These tools will modify anyone’s behavior.
Sev: I doubt it.
Alythra: Nykei?
Nykei: *kcks Sev in the balls*
Sev: AAAAUUUGHH! *falls to his knees and clutches himself, gagging in pain*
Nykei: See, Alythra’s a pacifist. So she hired me to be the positive reinforcement.
Sev: That... was... positive... reinforcement..?
Nykei: Yep.
Nykei: Any time you step out of line, I will kick your nuts up into your abdomen.
Alythra: And her fee for doing so will be added to what you owe me, Sevastian.

I was thinking much the same. I was expecting KC to write Lars and Kara back to the ship but I haven't heard from him recently. I can write something tonight if need be to move things along, a bit more small talk between Jiljoo and Alythra as we find her quarters and the Captain returns with her gear I suppose and dump Lars at the ship so we can move on. She might even pay a visit to our mysterious patient...

Drugging him should get to be a thing, kind of like (and here I show my age) how the A-Team had to drug B. A. to get him into a plane.

Hah! Yes!

I was going to suggest that that become a running gag, but I didn’t know what everyone else would think of it. I’m glad I’m not the only one who saw the opportunity for humor there!

I enjoy recurring themes and gags. I am already amused that Corsair and I have imported our habit of having our character fight naked into this thread.

Should I start moving us towards Taris? Do we want some scene with the characters in transit? I guess we need something, since we haven't really set up the first mission yet.

From what I recall, we want to set up a meeting with Ghoutta the Hutt, who is behind Nykei's accident, Jiljoo's dead fiance, and Sevastian's mutiny. Iantho Halfri (the real one, probably) may be involved with the Hutt, and also may be looking to get revenge on Sev. The crew is going to rob Ghoutta, earning us a seriously powerful enemy in the criminal underworld, right off the bat. Am I miss anything? Do we want to include anything else?

Yeah, moving her n into space and beginning to get the heist planned is probably a good idea.

I'm ready to move on. I think Kara will have some connection to Ghoutta as well.

@KC are you still going to post or should we assume Lars is aboard and continue?

I started on a post last night, fell asleep before it was done. Should be able to knock the rest out after work

Back
Top Bottom