Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[nightsorceress] Forgotten Immortal love [Kratos]

Although he could never sleep, at least Seth felt relaxed for most of the night, the warmth of her body against his felt nice. But of course it did occasionally strike temptation but he was not weak enough to give in so easily. Feeling her awaken a soft smile crossed his face. "Good morning indeed.." it would be interesting when it came to eating.. how was he going to try and avoid it.. after all human food was impossible to consume of which doing so would make him feel violently ill,.. he remembered after the first day after becoming a vampire.. and more recently trying to see if fitting in would look more plausible. of which he again, violently was ill.

Lily kissed him softly. Her hand came up to rub his cheek. His skin always felt so smooth to her. Lily smiled at him "for a moment i though i was dreaming waking up next to you. I am so happy it is not a dream." she explained as she stroked his cheek. "i hope you slept well last night, i know i most certainly did"

Seth managed a light convincing smile, luckily he was a good liar when it came down to having to, part of him hated lying to the one he loved but for now it was something that had to be done. "I slept fine.. I actually feel quite refreshed" Truth was about a day and a half had passed since he had eaten blood, but he had consumed enough to easily supply him for three or so days before hunger would pain at him.

Lily's hand slowly slipped from his cheek and moved to rest across his stomach. Lily yawned again as she lay beside "mmm morning came to quickly." She said with a soft smile. She always hated the mornings although the world was beautiful, she preferred the quietness of the night "so my love, what shall we do today"

Although that might have been the case for Lily, he had laid there the whole night and so it had been actually rather long, it was quite amazing how long a day felt when one did not sleep or more to the point have to sleep. Instead occasionally he would rest and that was it,.. blood was the only thing he needed to keep his strength up. He thought for a moment before a light smile crossed him "I thought I might leave that up to you.. after all today I just want to spend time with you.. together, without worrying about the daytime.. or even the night.. as long as I am with you"

"well then this is going to be very difficult because i am happy just spending the day with you. I don't need to do anything, other than kiss you from time to time. So perhaps you should make the choice of what we shall do today" Lily smiled at him sweetly. she ment what she said she would not choose what they would do because she was happy doing nothing together.

A soft laugh escaped him before he simply shook his head "Why would I need to make a choice.. when that day sounds perfect" the vampire then thought for a moment before thinking of a few things he had not done for quite a while.. "Maybe we can watch a few movies,.. keep close to each other.. and we will just see where it goes from there yes?"

"mm that sounds nice." She then kissed his neck and worked her way up to his jaw pulling away slowly and looking at him "at first though i need to kiss you." then her lips came down on his she kissed deeply and passionately. Lily loved kissing it felt so right and prefect. She kissed him for a long moment before pulling away slowly with a soft smile on her lips

It had been a while since Seth had decided to watch a movie, the vampire after all before turning had quite a movie collection,.. rather large actually. A bit of every genre was available. A sensual shiver shot up his spine feeling her warm lips moving up his neck towards his lips. The kiss was deep and rather nice that followed before it ended, of which he noticed the smile upon her face ".. we can continue that while we watch the movie if you want.."

"ok" She said with a soft sigh, Lily could spend all day kissing him. But they had the rest of their lives to continue to kiss. Plus he also said they could continue to kiss while they watched over movie. "so what do you feel like watching?" SHe asked as she sat up.

This question made the vampire think for a moment before he spoke " maybe a comedy or some sort of romance?" It truly had been a while since Seth had seen a movie and so he was not actually that fussed at what the film would be. Instead just the fact that he knew more then likely half the movie would be missed because of them kissing brought a smile to his face as it was, and so what movie it was meant little to him anyhow.

Lily thought for a moment. She wasn't in the mood to laugh and not pay attention to Seth, so a comedy would be out. "how about a romance." she asked softly. She couldn't think of a better way to spend her day relaxing with the man she loved sort of watching a movie, but mostly watching Seth.

Seth after hearing the choice from Lily beamed a bright smile, it was exactly what he had expected. Although he had not seen a movie for a while, he doubted this would be any different from what he remembered them to be like, except that half the movie would probably be missed, as the two exchange their feelings for each other of which who knew how this day would go at this rate. Instead he now started to look through the movies pulling out a few possibilities "Any of these look alright?"

"yes those are fine. Did you want to watch the movies in here, or in the living room?" she smiled softly as she questioned him. Lily sat up and began making the bed. Figuring if he did want to watch a movie in here the sheets would not be a a mess, atleast not right away, and if didn't the bed would atleast be made for sleeping that night.

He thought about it for a moment before smiling, it would be easier after all to just watch them in here, since the better tv of the two was in here, the dvd player was not so picky.. and well the bed could have added benefits depending. "Here is fine,.. It will probably be more comfortable for us" Although she was making the bed who knew how long that would really last so neat yet his eyes still watched a little curiously since it had been quite some time since Seth had even made a bed or watched one being made. Deciding that while she made the bed he should probably prepare the dvd player the vampire got up turning it on and opening it before placing one of the discs inside ready for viewing once the two were ready to begin.

Lily finished making the bed before turning to him with a smile. "i need to use the bathroom the movie and i need to get out of these clothes" She gave him a smile wink before going over to one of his drawers pulling out one of his wife beaters but not showing him. She than scampered off to the bathroom. It was five minutes before she returned her hair freshly brushed. SHe had washed her face. And she only wore his shirt that went down to her thigh. With a cute smile she walked slowly over to the bed before sinking down on it.

Seth looked at Lily for a moment before noticing the wink smiling lightly back at her. He partially wondered what she was thinking of changing into the wink not really giving him much of a clue as he awaited her return. Seeing her return a evident smile remained upon his face for a moment. She looked cute with just what seemed like his shirt on, well that was his guess anyhow moving to her side placing his arm lightly around her "It fits you perfectly.." it was a small joke obviously yet he liked the appearance it gave her before he made the dvd player start the movie "This will be a great day.. I can just tell"

Lily smiled as he came over to the bed. She knew he noticed what she was wearing and that was the point. She she wanted to look cute for him. And she could think of no better way then wearing only his shirt while they laid in bed all together"you think so. I was worried that the shirt would look foolish" she bite her lip. "and it is already a great day"

It had been obvious that was the reason why she had gone to do such a thing, and it had definently worked although it also was causing a slight arousal knowing she has so little clothes on but the vampire did not let such a thing show but instead kissed her cheek as the movie started. "the best part is, that it's only just began as well.. so it can only get better.." The vampire then lightly kissed her lips gently holding Lily close to him. Seth smiled lightly after that his eyes looking into hers for a moment before glancing at the movie. He doubted they would get further then ten minutes into the movie before the kissing would take control of their full concentration and control over their actions.

Lily turned her head towards the TV for a moment when she heard the movie start. But she turned back then felt his kiss on her cheek. She loved the feeling of his lips and wanted to feel them all over her body. Lily stared up at him no longer interstead in the movie. She could spend all day watching the man she loved. Lily was still a virgin, but her bosy was craving his touch, his kisses. She just didn't know how to make him realize she was willing to give her virginity to him.

It was not the fact that Seth did not know if he asked that she would give up her virginity to him since she loved him, but more the fact that if excitement and pleasure were to occur his vampire instincts would become to strong to hold back from biting into her of which depending on how much pleasure occurred he would almost drink her dry and would have to turn her into his kind to save her but now that he thought about it, maybe she was ready.. ready to spend the rest of her life with him that would by far surpass a humans standard life at least tenfold

Lily turned more to look at him. Her touched his cheek. Gently rubbing it. She then leaned and kissed him gently on his lips before pulling away. "i no longer want to watch the movie. i rather sit here and just stare you" She smiled as she kissed him again. Once again she pulled away "i hope you don't mind"

Seth lightly smiled at Lily hearing what she said any enjoying the kisses she offered against him. His hand paused the movie lightly dropping the remote before turning completely to face her "i don't mind at all" he then placed his lips upon her his arms sliding around her bringing there bodies closer as passion was shown for each other, his tongue meeting with hers of which he began dancing with it before lightly breaking the kiss, kissing softly kissing her face in different places a few times before gently suckling on a spot on her neck lightly nipping before trailing his lips back to hers. It had been daring to do such a move as his fangs almost slid out and sunk into her but he had held back. His lips sat about am inch from hers, his slightly chilled breath blowing against her as he waited for Lily to kiss him this time.

Lily pressed her body against him, as he kissed and held her. Her tonuge meet his with passion and fire that only he could bring. Then before she could stop him his lips left hers trailing a hot trail on her hungry flesh. When he kissed her neck it was wonderful but it felt like he was holding back. As if he had to stop. Her heart raced he moved again towards her lips. Her lips wanting his moved quickly to kiss him before he moved. she kissed him deeply passionately. She finally broke the kiss to look at him "why did you hold back kissing my neck, it felt nice" she spoke softly.

Although part of Seth simply wanted to tell her right now of what he was and why he had to hold back, he simply looked into her eyes for a moment before sighing softly "I thought you might get irritated a touch if I focused to much on one spot.." for a lie it was the best he could muster before his lips pressed against hers a short brief kiss ending as he spoke one more "Although if you enjoy it.. I will not stop" His tongue then slid into her mouth deepening the kiss between them his left hand massaging her back as the kiss continued.

Back
Top Bottom