Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Rippledom (looking for subs, doms and switches!)

This is a WIP, Blah blah rules

1)we have lives, we lose interest, it sucks but it happens, I tend to try to reply once every day at least, more if we get a good rapport going, but I'm not always going to be on every day especially weekends which are my garunteed shift days.

2)I Dom in character, not out.

3)please give me something to work with if you're the type to just write something akin to "she got fucked" then we aren't compatible

4)I might be playing a dominant character but everything else is equal, moving the story along, twists and turns, ideas, we're partners/equals in all aspects outside of our characters.

5)dom/sub ≠ aggressor/lazy ≠ rapist/victim

6) I know it states M x Any but I don't do full on MxM, traps, femboys, trans, they all work.

7) make me want to Dom, have an interesting character that mine doesn't just want to Dom because they have holes he wants to fill.

8)faceclaims...been kinda skeeved out a few times with real ones so I tend to lean toward drawn/anime of anything, not to say you can't convince me of real but ya.

9) PM's>Discord>Threads>Google doc, open to all but in that order of preference, Discord is Deerpoob#1845

Now with that out of the way, hi! Hope I don't come across as a douche, anyways I've decided to just bite the bullet (almost litterslly as it seems switch Females are a dying breed x.x) and just make a thread where I won't beat around the bush, I will play a dominant male character to your...almost anything. I'm looking for skilled writers where the Sub/Dom mechanic is not the main focus at all times.

The types of Doms I play:

Haughty

Obsessive

Controlling

Loving

My favorite? Reluctant.

Yes! Doms don't always have to be God's gift with a dick, I've found some of the most engaging Rps are ones where I get to write a flawed character that isn't just a maniac! My interests in partners will reflect this, and speaking of.

What gets me going:

- Strong subs

- Bossy/bitchy/evil characters "getting what's coming to them"

- Flexibility (as in openness to try new things, though actual flexibility might be fun too?)

- Switch/competing dom

Kinks that will get you noticed:

Costume/cosplay

Facials

Enthusiasm

Settings and fandoms:

Now I'm pretty much open for any setting, steampunk cyberpunk and everything inbetween, fantasy scifi and even some slice of life though they need to have something a bit more to them than just "let's play house/school/work"

Plot points:

Most will be point based as they are meant to spark discussion rather than me just laying out what I want.

- "hey so I know this is sudden but I'm pretty sure I'm going into heat soon, I'm gonna say alot of crazy stuff but.you.cannot.cum.inside.me. No matter how much I beg ok?" (Anthro/neko etc. X human/Anthro/neko etc.)

- A fan is perhaps a bit too obsessed with a fictional character... So much so that when he finds out her voice actress is going to a local con he sees an opportunity to have all his fantasies come true (forced costume wearing is expected)

- He had his orders, the lich was to be broken so she might spill the secrets of her pylachtory... The paladin has never questioned the churches orders before.

- Really it was a courtesy, as a commanding officer if he laid claim to her it'd save her a much more horrid fate at the hands of the rank and file, but now what the hell did he do with her?

-apprentice serial killers aren't born so much as made, he didn't have a daughter so one lucky college student would have to assume the role. (seems unnecessary to say but expect dark)

-a fairly green Pokemon trainer, an unruly Pokemon, why wouldn't she listen to him? It only occurred to him quite a while later... She didn't see him as her boss, or rather her alpha. (a gijinka is fine too)

Fandoms:

Too many to list but most of the common video game and anime ones I'm up for, pretty selective for movies and tv shows dunno why. Canon pairings or oc pairings, it takes alot to convince me to play a canon opposite an OC but your welcome to try! These are my favorites/what come to mind right now:

Anime:

MHA

Soul Eater

Haruhi Suzumiya

Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans

Fate** (zero, stay/night mostly)

Devil is a part-timer

Konosuba**

Re:Creators

Steins;gate

Watamote

Games:

Danganronpa (all of them)

Final fantasy (familiar with all but favouring 7, Tactics, 12 and 14)

Shin Megami Tensei(persona 3-5 and Smt 4, nocturne, as well as devil survivor)

Warcraft

Starcraft

Overwatch

Heroes of the Storm**

Fortnite?

Witcher 3

Elder scrolls

Fallout

Bloodborne

Darksouls

TV shows:

Firefly

Flash (up to season 3 so far)

Game of thrones

Tabletop:

DnD (with rules or not!)

Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn

Magic the Gathering

General:

Incest

Trapped in an mmo

Superheroes

Convention

Cosplay

Roleplay within a roleplay

OK! Finally in the spoilers are a few plots from a prior thread, feel free to peruse.

-Friends got to a convention together, not really thinking into how the characters their cosplaying are considered a couple and the tension gets to be too much for them.

-They thought traveling on their own would be wonderful, an eye-opening and life changing experience, they were right for all the wrong reasons, passport gone, stuck in a little town...how will they get home?

-he'd always known.... The bruises, the scars, the worried looks and the fearful responses, one day he took it too far, and they couldn't stand it anymore, now they have to run. (brother kills the father abusing his sister, friend kills an abusive boyfriend, lots of different approaches here)

-Siblings holed up while the world outside goes to shit, a real hard look at survival for two people woefully unprepared for it

-A mechanic and their pilot (could be a racer, a mech pilot, a tank crew, even a cyborg)

-Based on an anime I saw recently (Re:Creators) what if a fictional character suddenly existed in the real world? how might their powers affect the world and how might a government respond?

-A young man laid up with two broken legs starts to watch his neighbours, one particular girl catches his eye

-The nurse seemed sweet, soft and kind, unaware of the obsession they had until they went home and the nurse showed up at their doorstep, wanting to continue to care for them.

-Halloween, a bit of no strings attached fun, turns out one of them wasn't in a costume.

-The old pawn shop had alot of weird things in it, but the smooth black stone had an odd allure to it and while neither of them may have minded waking up in the others bed, waking up in the others body was a whole different problem.

-a missing friend, the two of the search the woods together, one unaware the other knows perfectly well where they left the body...

-It was simply getting to be too much, every night the woman would enter the confessional and lay into him, telling the poor celibate priest in gruesome detail all the lurid and sinful acts she had performed in her life, every night taunting him, asking him to join her in her booth, soft alluring whispers tempting him to give up his life.

-He'd never notice her...never bother to glance her way and why should he? she was small, mousey and had no sense of style or anything, then she found out what he was into and decided to make her move, the outfit was surprisingly easy to put together, working up the courage to surprise him with it however was another story.

-He left her...just like that, one wrong word and her boyfriend had left her tied to her bed, half nude and half-satisfied. She couldn't reach her phone, her only option was to call out for her brother as he came home from work or school.

Last edited:
RE: Quick Ideas, Vague thoughts

Still looking for maybe one or two more partners, bring me your ideas as well!

Got some new ideas, hopefully I get some more partners looking for something a bit out of the norm.

It's fun when like 10 partners are all slow or suddenly drop at the same time XD dunno if should feel unlucky or hurt xD

Back
Top Bottom