Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Updated 9/8 MxM/NB - Looking for feisty bottoms or strong tops, better known as, does anyone even play tops?

GildedDragonfly

Works Too Much
Updated 9/8/2020

I'm a little under the weather right now, but sometimes planning can take a few days, so I hope to be less sluggish soon.

Please read the rules before reaching out to me. The first two rules are extremely important. If anything in my request thread is unclear or you have questions, I am happy to answer them.

The thread is currently a WIP and being updated as I go.

b5f676beb340f96fad6c8e4b49a4eac2.jpg

Introduction
Though Blue Moon is my most recently chosen platform, I've been role-playing for over 15 years in various formats. I play both male and female characters of varying temperaments. Tomboys, femboys, masculine males, feminine females, etc. If I find the story appealing, I will likely find a way to create a character I like for the story.

I would like the opportunity to play bottom, but it's insanely difficult to find someone willing to top over 80% of my RPs in the last few months have been with me as the top. So, if you're willing to double up on roles or play top for me, I'd love to chatter. Please look over my kinks and HMU.

I adore collaboration and communication. If you bring a beloved plot-in-a-box idea to me, I will likely find a twist and change things up for both of us. I am also perfectly fine starting with a base concept, pairing, or a singular starting point if I'm writing a proper story-driven RP.

What's a plot-in-a-box? Sometimes it's a story that doesn't have a home because you never got a chance to RP it, but sometimes it's a story with enough established plot points to fill out a story diagram.

I.E. 'YC is this, MC is that. We meet on a moonlit night under a rose bush and declare love at first sight. But, OH NO, YC is already engaged and MC returns back home to discover he's been promised to a new (insert trope) fiancée! So they run away together, but YC gets kidnapped so MC has to make a pact with--' -- You get the idea.

If it's a story that you want to see if I would enjoy, but would prefer that no changes are made to the plot points or scenario, please explicitly say that you want to know if I'd want to RP it as-is. It wouldn't be the first time that's happened.

Posting Schedule? I am mostly able to post between 5 PM-midnight Central Time, but I can sometimes sneak in responses earlier or later depending on how busy my day is. Weekends the hours vary wildly due to no work and a messy sleep schedule.

I only seek out new RPs when I have the chance to respond to posts quicker, it helps get the world-building set, so we can get to the meaty goodness. So chances are if you're reading this and I've recently bumped it, that means I'm in a situation where my foreseeable future allows me the time to RP.

My posting schedule flexes between 1-3 days, I do aim to respond within 24 hours but sometimes life and work doesn't allow for responses. I am not a rapid-fire poster. Nor will I ever claim to be, but if I am able to post more than once a day, I will.

I feel like this should go without saying, but please do not harass me for posts.

It's one thing to make sure I'm still interested or if everything is alright if it's been a few days, but I've legitimately had people flat out tell me I should post faster even if I had already responded a few times to their RP earlier that day due to having extra time (1-3 hour delays)

Overall...sometimes I'm faster, sometimes I'm slower. I tend to respond to OOC messages as soon as I see them thanks to email notifications, but I might not write a response IC immediately.

Absences? They happen. I try to let people know, but it doesn't always work out that way. I try to be considerate of people having unforeseen issues with availability and I expect the same consideration in return.

On the flip side, if you disappear without a word and come back after a few months wanting to continue or RP a different story, I won't be mad. Shoot me a message when you're back.

Rules

* NO OOC PLAY
- I find it extremely off-putting when someone emotes against me directly. I'm here to write a story with you, not be your kitten.
* Third Person only, please. - I would appreciate it if you don't say "I" or "you" when referring to our characters. A slip-up is fine, but it is very difficult for me to roleplay against someone using first-person pronouns.
* Past tense preferred - I mostly prefer to write in the past tense, so it is easier if my partner writes in the past tense.
* On-site RP only. No discord, no email, no messengers.
* Who you are behind the keyboard does not matter to me. M/F/H/T/Unicorn
* Teamwork is crucial. Please don't make me do all of the 'heavy lifting' in a role-play OR in world-building.
* I would like to know if people actually read the rules anymore.
* Bigger isn't always better. Sometimes posts will be 600+ words, other times they'll be 200+. I always aim to give my partners a post that has plenty to respond to, but I don't like to force or assume actions on behalf of another character.
* Writing is like the tides of the ocean as they ebb and flow. Sometimes I save good ideas for a later post because I believe they will be more impactful that way.

Settings
I'm all for world-building and making things unique, but we don't need to include everything except the kitchen sink in our RPs.

* Apocalyptic
* Dystopian
* Fantasy
* Futuristic
* Medieval
* Modern
* Modern Fantasy

Kinks
This is, for all intents and purposes, a "wish list". For the long version, please see my F-List. Not all of these are required in an RP.

* Age play
* Big vs small (taller guys vs shorter gals, taller tops vs shorter bottoms, humans vs halfling chicks, etc)
* BL <3
* Choking
* Consensual
* Dominant Partners - my chars have wills of their own, but I love watching them get taught who is in charge
* Firm tops/Doms
* Feisty or uppity submissive partners - bring on the mood swings!
* Fight for dominance
* Forbidden Romance
* Humanoids (Gods, Demigods, Angels, Demons, etc)
* Intelligent Partners
* Manipulation
* Messy Sex
* Mirrors - Characters being forced to watch themselves
* Mutual Attraction
* Pregnancy (and risk) (vs female only)
* Older Male vs Younger Partner
* Romance
* Reluctant attraction
* Stockholm Syndrome
* Vampires

Dislikes:
* Gore
* Torture
* Potty stuff
* Vore

As of right now, I have no specific story ideas posted, but please feel free to bring an idea, and we can discuss it :)

I can play top or bottom and I adore flawed characters. Dysfunctional, imperfect relationships with love are the best. Firm tops and feisty bottoms are the best combo~

I am open to playing most of the face claims in this post (or the posts below) as tops, bottoms, or switches.

Top preference for MC:
18-35 YO
Faceclaim 1
Faceclaim 2
Faceclaim 3
Faceclaim 4
Faceclaim 5

Bottom preference for MC:
18-21 YO versus a male of the same age or an older age (YC).
Faceclaim 1 (NSFW)
Faceclaim 2
Faceclaim 3

Last edited:
I am always open to playing new characters or modifying one of my boys. This list will expand as needed, though right now it only has my most used main.

6be0f03293a45190564ae5fe24e527ea.jpg
His most prominent personality feature is how manipulative he is. He has zero issues with using violence to get his way. If he's seeking revenge, violence is his preferred method but it might not be directly on the person.

Gimme some of that mutual attraction, forbidden romance, or reluctant attraction!

d8072ec05aaca491c61063c080403f98.jpg
b879d42120efddf61d972bf678d40ada.jpg

e9f6d3ee8954eb8e2840fbe4d80d7330.jpg
d33bb81d3fb697879465cef67c3a6179.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom