Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post your desktop thread!

Re: Post your desktop!

one of the many awesome things of windows 7
I can have an ever changing background!

kantwx.png

p.s.: <3 Harriet~

darkangel76 said:
*shrugs*
=/

and people say mac users are mean??? T_T

Macs as machines are pretty cool, run well, don't seem to have problems.

The OS interface and lack of video games is what makes me stay on PC.

I used to do Tech Support for the iPhone, so I had to spend most of my day dealing with Macs. I had an OS swapper on mine so I could run Windows on it, and I tell you, a Mac with Windows runs better then most PCs.

i first got into macs b/c of my profession. as someone who used to deal with cell and molecular bio daily, the programs available on mac were just better and, in a lot of cases, all you could find. after a bit, i found i preferred the interface. the look, the layout, the distribution of programs and the like. it flowed better for me for w/e reason. so, as a result, it stuck and i've been a mac user ever since. i have no ill will for the PC user at all. so i hate when i get lumped into the evil mac user bullshit. it's merely a preference. nothing more. and i could care less what anyone else uses. i mean... i don't get all pissy over people using PCs so i expect that same sort of courtesy in return. if that makes any sense.

Oh, I think we were all just making a joke. I wasn't serious.

I'm sure if I grew up with Macs and became used to their interface, I'd prefer them. Like people who learn to drive stick.

When I try to use a Mac, sometimes it feels like I'm trying to write left handed. I just don't feel like I'm doing as well as I could be. There's nothing wrong with being left handed, it's just not something I'm practiced in enough to do comfortably.

mmm... indeed. i suppose it's an old joke that is old. if you know what i mean. i hear it all the time and after a while...... plus, i've had people literally jump down my throat assuming i'd be a bitch just b/c i use a mac. so you can see that when you hear it for the zillionth time you just want to scream.

a lot of people make the claim. my guess is that it's b/c jobs is a bit arrogant himself and probably also b/c macs are expensive. much more so than PCs are. and thus, people who buy expensive things from an arrogant man are naturally bitchy or what have you. it's happened to me sooo many time. and i hate it. of course, i have run into people who use macs who try to act superior, but just b/c some do doesn't mean everyone does. that's really all, i guess. :)

H a r r i e t said:
Oh yeah. DA's such a bitch because she has the money to buy an expensive item.

This is why I don't talk to people. In person. :)

@ Zombies; I think I love you. That desktop is amazing.
*giggles*
and why i <333 you so much!!!

The one touch pad can be annoying, but I have a travel case that holds a multi-port USB hud and an optical mouse. As well as extendable cable and phone lines for both kinds of internet.

God I'm such a nerd.

H a r r i e t said:
Juicy Fresh said:
Windows 7 ALL THE WAY!

>>

Fuck yessssssss.

@ Kravin; Ew. Get that off your desktop!

I'll draw you a way better one once I find paper. D:
b-b-but it was the best present I got this year cause it was made with luff and insanity p.q

H a r r i e t said:
Kravin5150 said:
b-b-but it was the best present I got this year cause it was made with luff and insanity p.q

But... I could draw you one that doesn't take five minutes to doodle.

:)
well until then, this stays~ <333

>,< Im a Dead Space Fan, so my Windows 7 desktop looks like this:
b7b3e86c9edfd8584ee1ec156d5c90a4.jpg

Im not kidding, either. I Have the Lithographs, all four posters, like 3 of the Action Figures...

all i need are a few blue candles and a little Unitology Statue to shove in the corner of my bedroom with my other dead space stuff, and i will be able to run through church screaming "ALTMAN BE PRAAAAAAAAAAAAISED!!" instead of "BLESS THE LOOOOOOORD!!" LOL Im such a Gamey-Nerd.

xD thats the magic of Rainmeter, Rainlendar, and Sysmetrix!

U: In other news, i Didn't know tech supporters work from home! Lucky.

I work as a photographer, so i have to haul my ass everywhere for almost no reason, 90% of the time. the olny focal point is the travel; i get to go everywhere for free; i just charge everything to to the Client's bill >.> shh! dont tell! roflmao...

I never got to work from home. I had to go to an office space, and I didn't even get a cubical. I got 2 walls, one in front and a half on either side. =| I didn't even get the same desk or computer every day.

Andour Seibym said:
A- oh. >.< i feel retarded now. FML... my bad

Yeah, SOME tech guys work from home, but those are usually guys that are one man techies for an entire company and use that interface program that lets you pull up full access to one computer from another.

Like gotomypc.com or whatever that website is.

When you work for a big company like Rogers Wireless, they watch you like a hawk and bust your balls.

Back
Top Bottom