Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ghost Hunters International: Interest check

Junko

Star
I want to do a GHI rp, I will require at least four people to do the rp. I will play as the leader and also I will say what will happen in the places we investigate if we ever get the rp going. Of course there will be romance and sex, but the main focus will be paranormal investigation. I love this show and always wanted to make a rp of it, I have a few very nasty ideas on what to do to you guys. Please let me know if you would like to rp.

I haven't really watched it, but it sounds interesting, I love things like ghosts and stuff, is it ok if I join in? I can do some research if needed ^__^

Well the basics will be a group of friends that form a group to search for paranormal places and try to prove that there is some scientific meaning to the stuff that happens, if not they categorize the place hunted. But when they go to research a place they find it more difficult and dangerous than expected and yes some studies on the show could be helpful.

I religiously watch the show and read about various technologies in between posting here and checking business email. So I'd certainly like to see something happen with this. :)

Back
Top Bottom