Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

private (between Kratos and silverroses2010)

Everything had gone dark again, of which he thought this time he would continue to just fall into a void, of which their was no light in at all. Unlike last time he did not see a possibility of going back. Seth had done what he wanted to do, dying now.. would at least be a death were he was happy.. His hearing was completely gone, at this moment not a single sound could be heard.. but it seemed a faint light seemed to flicker,.. She had not been ready to let him go.. Silly Sis... I don't have the strength to return again... all your doing is buying me time.. time I don't need and did not ask for..

It was the doctors that brought him back not her but she could not bring herself to say goodbye and leave him. If only she could talk to him through her mind then she would have told him that it was the doctors and not her. Sitting on the chair she held his hand up toward her face not wanting to have to deal with this. She looked at the monitor holding a very week pulse.

Part of Seth just wanted to end this already, his wish had been granted.. the last moment to speak to her, and although a few tears had been shed.. a few good memories were created and a faint glimpse of their mother and the cooking she prepared for them.. those were good memories to take with him.. earlier he had pretty much forgotten a lot of things.. and although the life of his had played out in front of him, his mind had not paid enough attention to take in much detail.. and the events up to recent started to fade away anyhow.. of which this whole year.. even in his life that was shown in front of him seemed completely forgotten the accident causing to much trauma.

The last few moments were so precious yet so painful. Gently she put her hand to his cheek and caressed it hoping he would respond to something. "You need to wake up." She whispered not knowing that he could not hear her. As long as he had some kind of pulse she thought the doctors would try and keep him alive. The other hand gently brushed his arm trying to bring him around again. Little did she know if it did happen it would be gone again.

The doctors seemed to check on him every ten minutes for a little while after that leaving his sister by his side before one of them kindly asked a question "Are you hungry or something.. I am swapping shift soon.. so I can get you something.. if it is any help. to you.." it was the fact that she had pretty much always been by his side, numerous times he had seen her here by his side for the time that he had been entered within the hospital. Seth was just resting in piece part of him disappointed to be still alive.. but now as he thought about it.. it was more then likely the doctors because the response had been so quick.. and he had shown signs of possible recovery earlier.

She felt weird about having a doctor come in every 10 minutes but that was ok. At least they were being kind and checking on her brother every few minutes. So far he seemed to be ok. It was true the whole time he had been in a coma she had been there with her brother and holding his hand. The only time she left was to go to the washroom or grab something from the cafeteria quickly. "Yes please a sandwich." She handed him five dollars hoping that would be enough.

The doctors after a while would obviously stop checking as much so often as the time passed but it was just the fact he had almost dropped like a stone would in a pond, plummeting through it causing ripples to everything around it upon impact, of which because of the promising look of him returning after what almost felt like a miracle, they now had somewhat new determination. Slowly the doctor managed a small smile "I hope for your sake everything turns out alright.." slowly he walked away towards the cafeteria area of which he would get her what she asked for before returning with the food, since at at time like this he kinda figured after seeing him awake and speaking to him.. she just wanted to be by his side at this moment.

The doctors were wrong about him not coming out of the coma and look at what happened. She heard her brother's voice even though she was very weak but it was something. She also felt his arms around her body which she had wanted for so long. "Thanks." She smiled at doctor as he left and she turned her attention back to her brother's motionless body. When he came back with the sandwich she started eating it right away since she was hungry. "Thanks again." She said turning her attention back toward her brother.

The doctor managed a small smile before slowly walking out of the particular ward "I will come check on him personally soon.. as for the rest they will probably after an hour or so.. not check on patient Seth,.." Although he wanted to.. he could not really say much, since it had been a miracle that he had even awoken from such a deep state of coma, where his vital signs had constantly been weak.. although now they were at an all time low. Seth's mind started to flash back a few times jumping from a few events.. most of them seeing his mother in them before in his mind he only thought one thing.. I will be with you soon enough Mom.. I promise,..

She nodded softly and turned back towards him. "Thanks for all your help." When the doctor left she turned back toward her brother's body and sighed. Why was she trying to keep him alive? Was she keeping him alive for herself or because she thought he would come back. He did come back once and she enjoyed the last few moments together.

A few days and no changes in his condition seemed to be showing, the doctors were starting to give up on him again, and unlike the first day occasionally checked on him.. once every few hours, his sister seemed to still always be by his side except when she slept or had to eat. Of which that kind doctor had during the few days brought food to her,.. "Are you prepared.. that he might not come back again..?" His voice was soft, it was a rough subject to talk about.. but it had to be done.. "He came back.. but that was with his own will,.. anything we did helped little to none.. with that, but he seems to not have that will anymore.."

It had been a rough few days and she wished he would just come back to her again. The tears had slowed but they still came as she wished he would wake up from his coma and go home with her. When he came in this particular day she knew why he wanted to talk to her. The chances of him coming back were slim to none but he did have a pulse right? As long as he had a pulse then he was alive right? Right? "I can't give up hope." She replied softly then turned toward him. "He would do the same thing for me if I was in his shoes."

"Its quite a strong bond you two have.., he sure is lucky to have someone like you beside him the whole time.." a small sigh left the doctor before he spoke "I once saw the same thing.. although it did not end well.. I just hope I don't have to see a repeat of the same thing.." the doctor then thought for a moment before managing a smile "I will try to do what ever I can,.. to help out.. your.. um,.. brother I take it since you two look a little similar"

They had always been close and this was tearing her up inside to see him like this. At least the doctors were being honest with her especially this one. "I want to thank you for doing this." She looked at him then smiled. Somehow she knew her brother was not going to make it but having a supportive doctor helped her through this.

In truth the doctor was unsure if her brothers fate would change even with him helping, but it was obvious she would at least someone to give somewhat comfort. He thought for a moment before speaking once more "is their any other relatives we can get in touch with.. if you were enough to bring him back from a state we expected him not to survive in.. maybe a second family member can bring him back at least once more.."

The doctor was giving her comfort and she appreciated that very much. She thought for a few moments and then pulled out her cell phone. "His girlfriend." Quickly she dialed the number and waited for her to pick. Since the accident the girlfriend could not come around much anymore it was just to painful. When she answered she told her that he woke up and maybe would wake up again if she came to talk to him. She said yes and would be on her way shortly.

It was good that there was someone else, it would probably help even just a little knowing that the sister probably at least needed to see him one more time. There seemed to be no change in his condition yet it seemed slightly more stable then the previous day which at least looking upon it positively meant that the patient Seth possibly was getting better a touch. Seth although knowing that he was still being kept alive for some reason could not just let go, even with things like life support a body can deny the support and just simply stop. Of which if he trully gave up nothing would be able to save him, yet he could not allow himself to do that, he wanted his sister to make the last choice.. he wanted Rebecca to be the one whom would allow him to rest in peace.

She had noticed that her brother was a little more stable then previous day but that did not help at all. It had been months since she got to talk to her brother and then he died again they were back to square one. She knew that her brother wanted to go and she could not let him go not now. Not after that last moment they had together. Before he woke up yes she was thinking about taking him off but not now. A few moments later Sarah walked through the door and ran over to him happy that he had woken up earlier. "Seth?" She took his hand and squeezed it. Both the doctor and Rebecca could see happy tears in her eyes.

Although Seth had partially learned to not really hear his sisters voice, or more to the point it went straight to the unconscious mind instead, he had never expected to hear whom he thought he could hear. Instead he had heard Sarah and his mind played a few flashbacks, their first date.. a few romantic times before he knew he had to at least wake up once more to say goodbye to her as well, knowing that his sister would get a second time to speak to him but after this time.. even if she did not let him go, Seth was going to just fall back into the darkness of death which nothing would be able to save him. His hand lightly tightened against hers just a touch yet he was still in the process of trying to wake up for the last time, this time feeling a lot harder then the previous.

Sarah had almost given up hope on Seth but hearing that he had woken up gave her new hope that he might pull through. She smiled at his hand tightening around hers even though it was weak she looked at Rebecca. "He squeezed my hand." A smile crept upon both of their faces as they watched him. "Come on Seth." Rebecca said softly sitting down on the edge of the bed and Sarah joined her except on the other side.

Faintly he could hear her voice, which was a good sign. This would possibly be his last moment alive,.. since afterwards he would if not allowed to embrace death, fall into it himself. The light that had been so dim previous seemed brighter now as he started to slowly move towards it, unlike last time it seemed to be waiting for him. After all this was his last moments and so his body seemed to be gathering all it's energy for this last awakening, his body taking a breath as his lips slowly moved. "Sar..ah" it was so faint and quite yet his lips had said such words before slowly his blue eyes were revealed, his view all distorted and blurry.

Sarah could not believe this and tears filled her eyes as she gripped his hand. "Seth." She kissed his cheek gently wanting to kiss him so badly but she knew he was to weak. This was so hard on her and little did she know soon he would be gone and there would be just a body and no Seth anymore. Rebecca squeezed his hand too and half smiled. "Hey Seth." She tried to put on a brave face as if knowing this was going to be the last time that they would ever see each other.

He could see the tears upon Sarah before weakly speaking after hearing them both speak to him. "Hey..." It was obvious just how weak his condition was although at least he would be able to speak to the both of them one last time. ".. I though..I.. I .. told you,.. to let me.. go Sis..." he thought for a moment before then finishing of what he was going to say.. "Thank.. you though,.. I think I needed.. to see.. you both.. one last time,.." When he was younger he had feared death like nothing else, it was something he found hard to accept and yet now that he was the one going to die he felt as if he understood it better.. and that it was a part of life, that it had to happen eventually.

This was all to much for Rebecca she knew somehow he was going to die and she did not think she could handle that. "Before I could react or say anything they were trying to save you. I said I could not let you go." She gripped her brother's hand holding back the tears that fought to come out of her eyes. Sarah started to cry hysterically realizing what he was saying. "You can't die you can't leave me." She wrapped her arms around his body wanting to never let go. Soon it would be all over. Rebecca wanted a hug to but she had one already a few days ago. It was Sarah's turn.

It was surely going to be a sad moment upon finally passing away, his sister would probably be hit the hardest with it although Sarah would more then likely as well. Using what strength he could muster his arms went around her gently only just managing to hold her before speaking softly ".. I'm.. sorry,.. I don't.. think I have.." he paused taking a breath before speaking "any other choice.." his eyes looked down as if slightly disappointed before looking over at his sister ".. Thank you for being by my side.." tears seemed to start falling down his face a little now as he spoke again ".. I wish I could .. I wish I could.. , I wish I could go back in time.. stop that crash,.. just relive that day.." he looked at the two of them now before speaking once more.. "please.. as my last wish,.. try to smile,.. don't cry for me.. "

Back
Top Bottom