Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden.

"I need to get ready for the day. Can i please have my arm back. " He spoke softly looking at her smiling she looked so sweet and innocent holding him like this. "I am need to bathe and put on my armor before i can take you back to your room to change. "

Lyra whimpered, nodding slowly, she slowly released his arm and rolled onto her back, stretching out and making a noise almost as a first born kitten would, "I had such a nice sleep." She smiled, "Did you sleep ok, Nathan?" She smiled, pushing herself up a little before standing and sitting on his bed, awaiting for him to take her to her room.

"I slept very well better then normal actually. How did you wind up in my bedroll?" He looked down at her as he stood up taking a deep breath. He walked into the connected bath and began to warm some water shaving with the door open so she could still talk to him before started the bath.

Lyra shrugged and opened his bedroom door, "I'm going to go shower and change.. I'll see you in an hour or so." She left the room quickly before anyone could see her and managed to sneak back into her room within the right timing. Once in her room she stripped, thinking of last night and how well she really did sleep. She ran the hot water in her shower and stood there mindlessly.

An hour passed and Nathan came walking down the hall smiling brightly kissing her cheek. He smiled speaking softly as he knocked on the door his men leaving the moment they saw him coming. "Good morning Princess. " He smiled and shifted a bit his helm at his side he was still a bit nervous as to if anyone knew where she slept but he was grateful that they had slept like that.

After a good half hour Lyra got out of the shower. She dried her lose curls down past her shoulders and slipped into a casual dress, just white and grey. But still even so casual she looked beautiful. Once Nathan arrived she ran out of her door, taking his hand and running along the hallway, "So, what shall we do first!" She said giddily, dragging him along with her.

"I need you to sign the transfer papers for my sister and to send a rider to her current station so she can be here in time for us to start our trip. " He smile giving her hand a soft squeeze as he ran along behind her his armor rattling a bit as he did. "Then Princess i have no concern with what we do for the day. "

Lyra slowed down and nodded her head, "So, she's coming.. Alrighty then." She smiled slightly and went to her Father's room to get the papers. Lyra was scared in case his sister didn't like her, or she had some sort of problem. Or maybe they were a little...too close.

"Father. Can I have the transfer papers I issued for yesterday?" her Father nodded, too busy for speech and handed her the forms. "Come with me." She said to Nathan, going to the very bottom floor of the palace. She signed the papers in full and sent out one of the best men here. "Take this, and I expect you to be back by tomorrow morn." She smiled to Nathan and nodded, "Done?"

"Tell her to get here quickly." He chuckled softly and turned to Lyra his eyes locking on hers smiling brightly. " Thank you Lyra I owe you so much. What would you like to do with the rest of your day? " He spoke softly staring into her eyes trying to fight off the feelings he was feeling for her.

Lyra gazed back into his eyes, taking his hands in hers, "Well.. Would you like to come out to the town with me and talk to the towns people? I haven't in a while.. I promised the kids too I'd go back to the water-front with them and throw coins into the water." She laughed, "The lake is known for.. Creating ones wishes into reality. Silly, maybe.. But the people love it." She smiled, moving to his side and taking just one of his hands before leaving the palace. "Your sister will be here by night-fall. Hopefully. You will definitely see her by morn."

"Certainly i will send for Thanos. " He smiled asking a castle guard to find Thanos and tell him to meet him at the gates. He smiled looking at her again as she spoke to him about his sister chuckling softly. "Oh great that means i have to deal with 2 head strong stubborn women from now on." He winked playfully and followed her out to the castle gates.

Lyra hissed as he made the comment about the head strong woman, and when she seen Thanos walking behind them she decided to walk on ahead of the two of them. She'd always been safe in her village, even alone. "Follow me to the water-front." She smiled, skipping along merrily as if she were 5 again.

Thanos nodded and slipped into the shadows following them with out being seen. Nathan smiled speeding up so he could walk next to her slipping his helm on so he had his hands free. "As you wish malady. " He smiled walking along side her chuckling softly under his helm as she skipped along.

Lyra moved a little closer to Nathan and grabbed his hand, interlacing her fingers with his, she moved closer to hide their hands in case he did not want Thanos to think anything of the both of them. As they arrived to the water-front kids could already be heard yelling their wishes, and the water rippling as the coins are thrown in.
"PRINCESS! PRINCESS!" Kids were heard yelling as they all ran toward her, she followed them along to the water front and pulled out a little purse of coins and gave the kids each a coin, "Now all together on the count of three we'll make our wishes and throw in our coins!" A little girl who was very fond of the Princess was standing right beside her holding her hand. Lyra heard the little girl mumble how she wished to be more like Lyra. Oh, a silly wish. But very sweet. When they all threw their coins then all gathered around the Princess. Lyra knelt down and took out one of her butterfly clips which held her bangs back and placed it into the little girls hair, "Beautiful. Just like a Princess." She smiled.

He smiled watching her interact with the kids his fingers curling in his armor though staying a few feet back from her now. He did not want his armor getting gummed up by moist dirt at the waters edge. He sighed taking a coin from his coin purse and tossing a coin into the water wishing things would go well for her he knew she needed all the help she could get.

Lyra spent a good few hours talking with the kids and playing silly games, she even told them stories and tried to get Nathan to join in with them, no matter how awkward he acted. The day actually flew and the sun began to set and the parents came to pick up the children. "C'mon, Nathan." She smiled, the sky blackening. She took his hand as they rushed back to the palace, it seemed as though rain was about to come.

Nathan joined in only when he absolutely had to the remainder of the time he just relaxed and enjoyed watching her have fun. His eyes and mind never resting never stopping there search for a threat to her safety. Once they left he followed her as the ran towards the castle the closer the got the more nervous he became hoping he would be given a safe nights sleep tonight on one hand... on the other... he wanted to lay with her again.

Once inside the palace Lyra swung around Nathan, prodding him with her finger and almost making him spin her around, "Take off that helmet!" She growled, standing in front of him until she seen his head fall forward toward her as something was thrown at the back of his head, followed by a young woman's voice screaming his name.

Nathan grumbled as he smiled and removed his helm. "You know your a really pain when it comes to that. " He laughed looking at her smiling he jumped when he heard her. "Sis!" He smiled as she charged up clad in leather armor a bow over her shoulder a sword on her hip. Her long brown hair flowing out behind her as she ran over and threw her arms around him. "Long time no see sis. This is your new boss. " He smiled running his hand threw her hair smiling she was almost a foot shorter then he was and very thin built but had the curves a woman needed though her arm tried to hide them. "Princess this is my sister Rebeca she goes by Becky or hey you. " He chuckled as she punched him in the stomach then winced and hissed as she hurt her hand. "Sis... I am wearing plates of steal... stop doing that. "

Lyra moved away and stood there with an easily forced smile. Still ever so elegant as she was, she could tell his sister would take up all his time, maybe that was best for him. Lyra smiled a little wider and waved, "I've heard so much about you. It's nice to finally meet you.. Becky." She bowed a little as she always did, unaware of what her reaction would be to this. It's not like Lyra could just go up and hug her, was it?

"Sis you need to go talk to the captain of the castle guard and get your room. Tomorrow we are going on a trip and i need you fresh. " She sighed as Nathan pointed her to another guard for directions. "We can talk in the carriage from time to time on our trip. We are going home for a short time with the princess. " She smiled excitedly and walked away, Nathan smiled and turned to the princess and smiled. "What shall we do now princess. "

Lyra shrugged and turned to look at Nathans sister. "How about you just take me to my room and have Thanos watch over my room for now. You should really help your sister, you cant have her come all this way and just let her wander, can you? It would be really nice of you." She already began to walk away to her room half way through what she was saying, "I don't really feel like anything else today..It's already dark, I might just take a bath and relax. Get some rest before our trip tomorrow." She smiled awkwardly as they arrived to her room, she stood, staring at Nathan.

"Are you going to want to take a walk tonight? My sister can take care of herself she has been doing it for years. " He spoke softly his face showing the nervous look showing that he clearly did not want her to leave him he wanted to stay and talk to her. He closed his eyes and sighed softly putting his helm on stepping back knowing she was upset about something.

"I understand that.. I just want to make sure she feels as welcome as I hope you feel." She smiled her usual cutesy smile. "Well, you could help your sister out a little whilst I bathe and.. Then return within an hour or two. Just knock on my door. I'll hear, then I will go for my nightly walk. How about that?" She smiled, taking his hand to move him a little closer to her.

"That is an excellent idea I shall return in an hour my princess. " He spoke softly turning on his heels as his men walked up the hall. He smiled moving down the hall finding his sister walking to her room. He smiled brightly putting his hand behind her back enjoying the way it felt to have her back. He smiled and they talked as he showed her around and explained what they would be doing and why he sent for her. She was excited to finally be stationed with him and she was eager to start working. He told her that her job was simple just wait to be called on she would come with them on trips outside of the castle and serve as a field medic if something were to happen. After an hour and a half or so he returned to her room knocking softly on the door.

Back
Top Bottom