Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB mercy | mxm, mxf, nbxm | open

Fennec

Who are you when no one is watching?
Greetings, greetings everyone! I will keep this short since I’m horrible with introducing myself. You can call me Lewd or LM. Right now, I’m looking for smexy roleplays with great plots, so bring me all of your lovely ideas. It doesn’t matter how devious, how comedic, or how mundane they are since I pretty much love everything. That being said, I do have limits and I absolutely love a dark twisted plot. In terms of literacy and length, I’m pretty sure I fell into the literate category last time I checked. I love writing and sometimes the posts will be lovingly long, sometimes they’ll be a few juicy paragraphs. Four paragraphs can be just as mind blowing as a novel if the content is interesting. That’s just my two cents. However, you are not expected to write a novel! Do I love them? If they’re well written, but it definitely isn’t necessary for me to fall in love with a roleplay. I prefer threads and like photo references. Google Docs is your next best option.

Original Pairings

(Most pairings are open for mxm, mxf, and mxnb)

abled person x disabled person
artist x creation gone wrong (could be a painter, game designer, or even singer/writer)
female murderer x victim(s)
nerdy tutor x asshole jock/punk
half brother x half sister
step brother x step sister
narcissistic twin x twin - (mxm/nb)
amnesiac x lover/husband
amnesiac x stranger who pretends otherwise
undertaker x spy/traitor to his/her country
psychotic, narcissistic girlfriend x obsessive boyfriend
reaper x human
apocalypse "savior" x apocalypse "damsel"
traveler x native
new employee x boss
rigger x volunteer
prostitute x rich man (pretty woman but seedier and the happy ending doesn't come in 2 hours)
baby sitter x mother/father
the good girl x the good, totally surprising Dom

Twisted Tales (I like ‘em dark)

modern day bluebeard x sixth wife
anastasia x dimitri
the princess x the pea
slenderman x survivor/oc

Fandom

19 Days (Old Xian)
he-tian x guan shan
jian-yi x zheng-xi
tattooed musician x mahnwa artist

Coyote (Zariya)
lili x marlene

Void (Zariya)
maki x arata

Sleepy Hollow
ichabod x abbie
so this is strictly a one shot, smut filled mess because I'm all about
them just being friends...but I need to get my need for them to just have
sex once out of my system. If you want a strictly platonic rp with that pairing I'm open to that.

Wolf's Rain
cheza x kiba

Kinks (and kinky phrases)

accents, interracial rps (there's more than white x other race, people!), orgasm control, edging, bondage, oral, masturbation, fingering, when you pull up her dress and pull those panties to the side to get inside, public foreplay/sex, dark rooms, tight spaces, large windows with nosy neighbors, nekos, kitsune, ghosts, sirens, thigh highs, spanking, conversation, intellect, cunning, romance, assholes, initially shy nerds, genuinely good guys, women with purpose, switches, humor, quirkiness, slice of life, twins, death, men who moan during foreplay/sex (my loves want to make you cry), accidental/intentional caresses (You know when someone brushes your butt, boobs, or cock when walking by? I dig it)
f-List for everything else

Just Don't Ask

rape, pedophilia, scat, race play, beastiality

Last edited:
RE: mercy | mxm, mxf | under construction

Cravings

Nothing in particular at the moment, but I always go for the dark, macabre, and deadly.

Wolf's Rain
cheza x kiba

Thumb Sucker
24 years. 24 years they'd been sucking their thumb. They tried to stop before. Hot sauce, horrible tasting pastes, mouth contraptions. They tried it all but nothing worked. Their dentist told them it would start to fuck up their teeth again if they didn't stop and they were becoming desperate. All they needed was something to keep their mouth occupied at night.

She Was Pretty
Kim Shin-Hyuk x Kim Hye-Jin. I WAS SO UPSET THAT THEY DIDN'T END UP TOGETHER!! l get it, he's a side character, but they had such good good chemistry. I mean look at what COULD HAVE BEEN!

Caught Doing What?
This is pretty much PWP. Someone has a bit of an exhibitionist streak and likes to come to the library near closing hours to pleasure themselves in an area where there are no cameras, but still out in the open. They don't know why they do it, but they can't stop. Unfortunately for them, one of the employees notices and confronts them. This can be MxF or MxM and I'm open to playing either person. Inspiration came from Miss (NSFW) Steph Kegels.

Last edited:
i have a very strong craving for a futa x male pairing. just one. it'll be fun guise. come on. c:

Last edited:
bump - will update broken/outdated links!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom