Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Hentai Saga System) Canticle of Hope (OOC)

*Grins* That's pretty cute, ToG, and I love the image! :)

I am a bit dubious about the reactiosn you established for them. I mean, these girls aren't major characters, but they've got enough personaltiy that I'd kind of rather say how they react.

Oop, sorry. I can edit things! Can't do much about the drawing at this point, as i closed the canvas file but i can edit what i wrote.

Why thank you very much for the compliment.

I am planning to draw all the player characters in their magical girl uniforms, so i'd like to ask you if you have any idea how Emis look? Some design elements, color palette and so on.

I'm afraid it don't help much. The only thing u can extract from that image would be a color palette of lime and pink, and I don't think that's advisable.

Hey, don't forget the electric purple found in her hair, okay so neon pink and purple, the sweet electric violet violin, from there drop the lime I guess and make her almost nude within reason of the system. She is kinda the avatar of a Muse right? How inspiring would that be?

Sounds good. There's no info about body type in her character sheet, if i'm going to draw her in a skimpy outfit cup size at the very least would be useful.

How about something along the lines of this for an armor against the perverted evil we face? The fabric of the skirt being somewhat see-through should make it just as interesting to look at from behind. If there's still too much outfit then i'll see what i can do.

TPWG5Hr.png

Here's a little quick concept drawing for Emi. The suit comes with a label that says "Warning! Easily torn and may dissolve in contact with viscous liquids."

Anla'shok, if you'd prefer a different design or color scheme just give a word. Sketches like these are a matter of minutes.

m9gaCfm.png

Loving what you have, though a bit more top heavy, perhaps a D or DD.

I have a link that may offer a bit more understanding. And will fill in a much better description, sorry not sure why she is so not defined in the thread. I would prefer, instead of a skirt, go with a theatrical mantle, transparent wrap around. The hips and body type are solid, a bit more than supermodel, she gots curves. Think of this as far as hairstyle and bust. Deifinitely long-hair, should we flare out the tail and tuft the ears?

https://orig00.deviantart.net/5729/f/2011/195/0/3/mizuki_himeji_by_neotakuxwendy-d3rb7c5.jpg

Theatrical mantle, think flowing knee-length cape with dramatic, upsweeping shoulderpads. And yes that is perfect for the body style. Poor Arisu, but more field for her to play in. I understand why she molested the other girls, that has to be a bit intimidating. Arisu is 16 right? While Kye is 18 and only a single year ahead (junior).

Something like this, with shoulderpads, and a light purple coloring, but sheer.

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB17v0tLpXXXXX0XFXXq6xXFXXXa/wejanedress-Long-Wedding-Wrap-Cloaks-Mantle-Wedding-bridal-bolero-2017-chaleco-para-novia-jacket.jpg

Geez, this one took a bit more work than expected, despite probably being the tinyest bikini i ever drew. I dig the results though.

PlcV2uR.png

NSFW, but wow! Great job. And a formal Awwhoooooo! (for those not versed in wolf, that was "damn, she's hot.") Beautiful job That Other Guy. Can I call you Guy? I feel after coming together this intimately on a woman, I should be on a single name basis, or at least laying there smoking a cigarette with you.

LOL! You did ask for next to nude, and this was the closest thing i could get without resorting to nipple pasties.

You can call me Guy, or TOG like Tenshi does or whatever. Glad to hear you're happy with the drawing.

Hey AnlaShok, Could i get some color palette preferences? Height and bust could also be useful.

I'm also going to change the dress design somewhat to make it more magically girly(not to mention adding accessories), since with the full dress it's too hard to see that she's wearing that unitard at all.

wWiRnDF.png

And Tenshi, what did you imagine the transformation bracelets look like more exactly? I want to go back and change the ones in my previous drawings for consistency.

Here's the edited pictures. With the right bracelets.
TwEwEcV.png

a225kqY.png

And this, because Anla'Shok hasn't responded to my inquiries about Emi, and because i was bored.
Drawing long-haired characters lying down is the worst.
XkpkcNF.png

Back
Top Bottom