Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

News from the Rose

Why is Ronan absolutely obsessed with Director Krennic? Here's your answer

Ronan's job offers in the Empire:

Tarkin: Marry me

Darth Vader: Be my force choke dummy

Emperor Palpatine: Give me a bath

Krennic:✨Capes✨ required
We all meme around dislike on Ronan too much, don't we?

I REALLY hope we get Ronan in Andor- no, we MUST get him in Andor dying his hair the same color as Krennic's. 😭🤣 Or at least bring him in through the Ahsoka series

Tarkin prefers TK 421 but Krennic wants his starry eyed cadet

Received this <3

____________ is my favorite of all ______ books I've read so far.
Every kink (I do love however, your witty remarks too), trope, and conflict I could ask for (and wish were more readily available). Brilliantly delicious story.
I have been down the rabbit holes for a long time!

Beautiful dinos
XqKTjaj.jpg

Hey. I'm quite productive these days, but on Monday I'm gone to another garden country Phone won't work, wifi should be there at the hotel unless it's broken, and I don't know how much I'll be able to post. Of course I'll post as much as I can before, but once I'm gone? I suppose priority will be for the faithful ones :)

I hate it when people assume religious = either fanatic or mistreated and either hate you or want to save you.

essentially life-altering for Thornton. He has never had this reaction to a woman before.

In the book's scene of Thornton's first encounter with Margaret Hale, I believe Gaskell is painting a picture of a man wholly unaccustomed to romantic love who is, right before our eyes, undergoing a sexual awakening. It's a beautiful, beautiful thing.

Mr Strange and Mr Norrell are slashable and his wife sees it
"Not like you! No, perhaps he did not like you. But he did not so much as look at any other person the whole time we were there. It was as if he would eat you up with his eyes."

His French wife Françoise divorced him for wearing the "French dress" she had planned to wear on an event. This is so French (i saw so many of his movies and I must say only half surprise!)!
"I excused a lot of his failings and whims because I loved him. But one day he did something to me that I couldn't forgive. I was singing that evening at the cabaret. I left him home and he told me: "I invited a few friends; we'll dine while we wait for you." And it just so happened I had received a new dress from Paris. That evening, after work, I arrived home and what do I see? All these gentlemen dressed as women. And Conrad had put on my Paris dress. At this point, I divorced!"

You mean this is "dark mafia" "arranged marriage" with hero being with a man and leading to M M F
"You're ours, and we'll fight to our last breath to protect you."

My train being canceled, I'm traveling by car tomorrow. I SHOULD still be able to answer pms, and possibly RPs.

Abstract of the Paper: Throughout his popular Star Wars films, writer-director George Lucas ideologically and symbolically links womanhood, femininity, and homoeroticism with the Dark Side of the Force. This malign psychic energy, responsible for the demise of Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and his reincarnation into Sith Lord Darth Vader, the slaughter of the Jedi Order, and the collapse of galactic representative democracy, is both "feminized" and "feminizing." It empowers the machinations of the Sith-Emperor Palpatine, the truest villain of the saga. This paper explores how Lucas's association of femininity with Darkness, deception and moral decay is dramatically expressed through the Anakin/Vader character and his problematic desires. Throughout the films, Anakin makes many fateful decisions based upon his possessive emotional attachments to his mother, his wife, and the sexually ambiguous Palpatine. Two decades after Anakin/Vader's embrace of Darkness, it is his patriarchal connection to his son Luke Skywalker – unencumbered by neither wife nor mother and therefore pure of female taint – that redeems Anakin, destroys the Sith, and restores democracy to the galaxy.

These days I'm into MMF, feel free to suggest (heavy on plot and psychology not sex scene after scene) bi men, triangles with MC and two men, married men with a boyfriend... The only way my F character can be cheated on or in competition is with a man, not another woman, and my preference is still that she ends up on board. Best way to kill a game is introducing another female as an ex being around or an interest. Want to fuck someone else? Let's have your character with a boy.

To the rest of the galaxy, Leia Organa's desire for him would be wholehearted – an all-consuming passion which had caused the wench to thoughtlessly abandon her treasonous cause.

Oh, he was sure that the ordeal would be utterly humiliating for her– a notion which filled Tarkin with the strangest form of excitement.

So exhausted. Got long covid, doc said to rest more but I already have a maid, traveled on several continents instead including a 18 h trip, our house almost got burglarized (tg for good neighbours) while we were at a space conference for my husband, got home, husband lost his job, along with most of young coworkers, but now others are rioting to have him back and I don't see how I can rest.

So exhausted. Got long covid, doc said to rest more but I already have a maid, traveled on several continents instead including a 18 h trip, our house almost got burglarized (tg for good neighbours) while we were at a space conference for my husband, got home, husband lost his job, along with most of young coworkers, but now others are rioting to have him back and I don't see how I can rest.

My beautiful siamese passed, oh and we spent a night without electricity. It was just awful, no light, no heat, kids shrieking. Traveling tomorrow, hoping to move on.
Everyone got The Flu or something except me.

And now I got it.

He is the leading political force behind the Empire, with the Tarkin Doctrine being what governs their military, while she is the leading political force behind the Rebellion, who spent her youth spying and delivering her hopeful messages with what power she has. He represents fear and authoritarian cruelty while she represents hope and youthful rebellion. He's basically the human manifestation of the Empire while she is the human manifestation of the Rebellion.

And in their scene together, Peter Cushing plays it this way intentionally— if you read his Wikipedia it mentions that he stayed in the shadows while filming so that the light would shine on Carrie Fisher's face, as he wanted to portray these two as "opposite representations of good and evil"😍😍
I'm OBSESSED with Tarkin and Leia they are SO UNDERRATED TOGETHER. I can't help but wish that somehow, some way, there were more scenes of them interacting. Like… the tension and chemistry during the destruction of Alderaan is as sharp as a knife and so captivating. White and black, young and old, and surely he wants to hunt a beautiful prey on eriadu ;) "

loved this

On 29 Dec I started a flu - I'm still not completely well. And my ears still hurt and randomly get blocked or painful. That's the best for a singer, right? Also I see I'll have to tell my choir I love our song but the choice of blackface is unacceptable and will get us dragged if someone posts it online.

Back
Top Bottom