Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Star Wars] Privateer (OoCc)

I wonder where RPG-G get's the inspiration to make her characters morally ambiguous considering how good-hearted she is...The world may never know. ;)

Hey, I was careful! He was a cisgendered, straight white male, also called 'eh, natural causes'! Seriously, you'd get in more trouble offering up a goat or sheep.....

Oh, that means trouble... well, I'll be calling in one of them favors then.

Also, for the most part, yes, you'd get in more trouble sexing up a goat, or sacrificing it then you would raping or sacrificing a man.... because in either case, it was clearly him being the aggressor, and it was all self-defense. Ah, the western justice system, have to love the gender loopholes :D

Uh oh. XD If she was assumed cheating we'll have some trouble...and that is up to the DM to make disgruntled gamblers. So how evil are you going to be to us, CG? XD

So RPG-Girl Vella's natural inclination would be to engage in some conversation try to get the device without fuss (citing legal owners, potential authorities etc) and than depending on how it all played out maybe more inclined to simply compell Daesha'vida to give it to her - but obviously mind contolling other player characters is not something I should move towards without checking with them (same with just stealing it).
So do you have any concerns on a potentially less than upstanding individual taking advantage of Daesha?

She's a noble of a vaguely criminal family. She sort of automatically assumes that everyone is trying to take advantage of everyone, as that is the nature of civilization. Still, if she approached, and mentioned it, Deasha may think it over. She'd be willing to go along... but she'd like to check the pad first.

That said, on hearing tales of the Jedi, she was somewhat relieved that they had been largely wiped out, because the ability to sway and control minds, coupled with protection under the law? That terrified her.

You would have to deal with Bysk as well, as when Daesha gets her information of the device, he is going to get the datapad (or at least what he assumes is a datapad of sorts). Or he believed that to be the deal anyway, the trandoshan can't really afford to be this in debt without benefits.

And he now has a blaster.

Do you mind if Vella uses mind trick to make Bysk go away temporarily - something subtle so that she can speak with Daesha'vida in more privacy (but also perhaps a hint to Daesha'vida that something might be up with the human even if nothing explicit occurs)?

Would be something she would consider but will only go ahead with your ok.

I mean considering he just said he needed Daesha to come, she could probably just ask. If you want to try a mind trick I won't stop you (but Bysk will fight the attempt), and Bysk probably won't attack because of it, but the deal would become a lot stricter,

Well you don't know when you have been mind tricked (even if you do something out of character you never note it) and a failed attempt is just talking, 'go have a drink and relax while we finish our business' is fairly innocent whether it works or not, 'you should leave the planet as fast as possible' emphasis starting from 'leave' is somewhat threatening but not actually directly hostile etc (she would be more towards the first than the second).

Will see how RPG-Girl responds IC before Vella's next move.

Alright then. But yeah just saying you would have to roll for it, I wouldn't just allow it. :p But yeah we can wait for it Daesha interjects.

Deasha wants to check on the data, and if it seems interesting/worthwhile, she'll go along. As it stands however... she is cautious by nature. Something about the situation feels off to her, and she hates jumping in blind.

Also, yes, if need be, she would hand it over to the civil authorities... entirely because, as she says... what proof does she have that she is acting on the owners behalf? It's not even like she can contact him to vouch for her after all ;)

The files, yes. The access to the local net and sources does not. Also, the hardwired scanner functions and recognition programs also not transferable.

Back
Top Bottom