Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Spirit of the Crystal Shard (HKitten and J)

Brand nodded when Noah suggested going somewhere else. His mind was muddled with the strange but wonderful feelings that Noah was giving him, and forming words was a little beyond him at the time. The smith groaned huskily when Noah rubbed their hard cocks together. The movement told Brand two things. It told him that Noah was being affected the same way as the blond youth, and that he was enjoying it too. Brand wondered if his friend found it all as confusing and new as he did. The blond teen's body gave a couple of slow, grinding thrusts of his crotch against Noah's, and Brand moaned again.

Brand let himself be guided to another room and to a sofa. The shirtless smith felt a sense of loss when Noah closed his shirt. Brand ached for more physical contact, not less. He sat next to the handsome redhead, and Brand's hand went to gently caress the side of Noah's face. Brand moved as close as he could. The heat of his body was trying to reach Noah, even through the clothes Brand wished weren't there.

"Noah, I..." Brand started to say. His voice was a mix of desire and uncertainty. "I need... please?" The blond looked into his friend's beautiful blue eyes and saw that Noah seemed just as unsure of what was happening and what would happen next. Brand's face moved slowly closer and closer to Noah's. "Noah..." Brand's lips met Noah's. The blond teen hadn't planned it, but his body seemed to be on autopilot.

As he kissed Noah deeply, One of Brand's hands slipped inside the redhead's shirt. Brand moaned into Noah's mouth as he felt the redhead's heartbeat again. Strangely, Noah's heart seemed to beat in time with Brand's. Or my heart beats in time with his, Brand thought. After all, Brand had been for all intents and purposes dead, bereft of body, including his heart, until Noah brought him back. Brand wanted to feel Noah's hand on his chest again. He wanted to feel their naked bodies pressed together.

Though he was only barely aware of doing it, Brand slowly guided Noah down onto the couch. He pushed the shirt open again so that his hands and body could feel more of Noah again. Brand moved above his redheaded friend, causing their cocks to rub against each other again. The young smith only broke the kiss when he felt both he and Noah needed breath. The touch of the redheaded teen was intoxicating, and Brand felt what little control he had slipping away.

"Noah," Brand groaned, his voice husky with desire even though his expression was one of worry. "If you want me to stop, you have to say so. I don't know what... what's going to happen, but I don't think I can stop unless you make me."

Noah swallowed hard when he felt Brand sit next to him, and almost without thinking, the other boy was touching him again. The second kiss came as a surprise for him, as he didn’t think they would be getting to that right away again. Warmth that emitted from Brand felt like it was scarring and melting him from the inside. The redhead felt his body give up resistance, and it was almost effortless for the blonde to press him down onto the couch. He wasn’t even resisting when the hand snuck up his shirt and touched his chest, flesh molding against flesh.

Every time Brand pulled his lips back, the teen wanted to pull the smith’s head back down so that they could continue this sensation that was so much desired and confusing at the same time. He believed himself to be straight and couldn’t understand what was going on. Why did he want this boy’s touches and kisses? Was he really feel so aroused that he was willing to be pushed down like he was now, allowing Brand to climb on top of him and have his way?

“Brand I…we…” his voice died away when the blonde spoke to him, husking words out in a groan and desired filled expression. His erection ached within his pants and he wanted to let it out and stroke it like he had tried once or twice before. Noah had just hit puberty a year ago, and he knew what this was, however he had yet to experience it so easily without having it have been part of a wet dream. Perhaps it was because he wasn’t fully developed that he was reacting to another male? But that couldn’t be it, because he desperately wanted to touch and feel the other male…to have Brand run his fingers over his chest and strip him…domi—.

Oh gods, what am I thinking? Get a hold of yourself, Noah! the redhead firmly told himself, cutting off the thoughts of where that was going. No matter how much he wanted it, he had to realize that the boys just met! To let the blonde get this far was already nerve wrecking as it was, but further? What would happen then? Noah didn’t know how men touched each other, but other than the obvious grind against one another, he wasn’t sure what he wanted. Instead of allowing this to go further, however, he placed a hand firmly against the blonde’s bare chest and gazed up at the other teen with hooded eyelids.

“I…” want you to stop. Don’t want you to stop…keep going, no don’t… he couldn’t decide. Curiosity and lust made him want, but fear kept him back. “Brand…what…what could happen?” the redhead asked softly, wondering what would be able to happen, even if they didn’t know where this was going to lead to.

"I... I don't know," Brand said. He wasn't exactly experienced in male-male lovemaking either. Brand was simply obeying the dictates of his body and the connection between him and Noah. "I just know I need you." Brand thrust against his redheaded friend's groin. "I need to be with you." He thrust again. "Naked with you." Another thrust. "Bodies... touching... pressed to you." The young smith moaned deeply at Noah's hand on his chest. Just the simple touch was wonderfully arousing and Brand's cock lurched against Noah's crotch.

Brand reached down and began to open his own pants. Then, he rose up and pushed them down, slowly revealing the golden hair, long, hard cock and heavy balls of his groin. Soon, the pants were completely off and cast aside. Then, Brand started trying to get Noah's shirt off. "If... if you don't want this, you need to stop me..." Brand groaned. Then, Noah's desire to be taken and dominated came through the connection.

Brand finished taking Noah's shirt off, lowering his mouth to kiss the redhead's chest while his hands worked to get Noah's pants open. Brand then pulled pants and underwear down and off, leaving Noah nude at last.

Brand pinned both of Noah's wrists with one strong hand while he lowered his naked body into total contact with Noah's nude form at last. Brand moaned into Noah's mouth as he kissed the redheaded teen with blazing passion and his heat was able to reach all of Noah's body.

“Ah!” the teen cried out, feeling their hips thrust against each other with just lays of clothe between this being erotic in a different way. Brand was just as lost as he was, but it appeared that the other male had better instincts that he did about what to do. However, that meant that he was left in the dark about what was going to happen next and that made him somewhat scared. Not of the blonde, but of the actions that would come from this. Being naked appeared to be the first goal, because without a warning, the other male just started to strip himself.

At first, it wasn’t too bad, because the other male was already half nude, wasn’t he? But that meant that Brand was only taking off his pants, thus leaving the other boy nude even faster. The sight of that hard cock made him actually gasp and start to crawl back on the couch, as if to get away from it. The jokes of a ‘one eyed monster’ came back to him and he felt the irony of suddenly realizing that if he allowed this to go on, he was going to be the victim of that thing. Brand really was large muscled all over, it appears, and that specific muscle was no exception.

“Brand, I don’t know about this…” Noah muttered, but found himself unable to protest as warm hands began to strip him. His shirt came off without protest, but when his pants were pulled off, leaving him completely nude, the redhead flushed to match his hair. He was half hard and it was obvious that he was a natural redhead from the color of his pubic hair. Embarrassed to be naked in front of another person, he moved to cover himself, but his wrists were caught and pinned above his head.

Skin to skin contact made his mind flustered and it couldn’t think straight. All he knew was that he was feeling this rub against each other, the slide of their flesh, and the warmth of their body. Before he was able to protest, he was passionate kissed again, and this time, the heat stole him. His cock jerked against the other male’s member and he moaned back into the kiss. “Brand, listen to me…slow down…please…” he moaned, hips quivering in effort as he tried not to buck up against the blonde’s length. Where was his strength now, while he was being pinned? Why wasn’t he even fighting back? Flashes of this happening in school made him blush deeper, and he was somewhat glad that he had to face this here in his house than outside where someone could catch them.

Brand moaned as he felt Noah's cock rubbing against his. He thrust back and kissed Noah deeply, his tongue probing Noah's mouth while his crotch slowly ground against the redhead's equally red pubes. The connection was so intense now. Brand had never felt as right and good as he felt then, his body pressed to the one who had given him life with his blood.

The teenage smith was surprised by the sudden thought of sex in public. Brand had never had such a thought before, but now it excited him. The idea of people watching as he and Noah shared their bodies only fanned the flames of Brand's passion and lust.

"Do you want to go outside?" Brand asked between kisses while he continued his slow, careful, grinding thrusts against Noah's groin. "Do you want us to be seen... aaaahhhhh... like this?"

The redhead couldn’t understand this passionate that was taking over him, making him writhe beneath the other male as if he was desperate for more contact. He was so into just rubbing their bodies together, that when Brand said something, it took him a good long moment to actually comprehend. “Wha…what? Outside?” Noah almost squeaked, feeling his thighs unconsciously try to close and ended up pressing against Brand’s hips. When had the other teen get between his legs? But even so, he was embarrassed at the erotic thoughts of being in this position, with another male between his legs, out in public, where anyone might spot them.

His hips quivered as he continued to feel the grinding motion against his sensitive cock, while his head shook from side to side. The thought of being in some public area was so exciting for some reason; he couldn’t understand the spike of lust that went through his body. However, his ‘common sense’ and fear made him shake his head faster. “No…no, Brand we can’t…not outside…” he whimpered. Even as he thought that this probably shouldn’t have been happening even inside, Noah didn’t want to stop it. This made him wonder if this were to happen in school, would he be able to say no?

As if he was training a pet, he made a mental note to himself that he would have to lay out some ground rules for when they went to school together. Tomorrow morning, he would have to find some acceptable clothes for Brand and they would have to visit the principal’s office together so that they could get the blonde admitted in with a ‘shadowing student’ pass. But at the moment, all he could think about was the wonderful sensation of having the strong male slide between his legs, rocking and thrusting down against him. Brand was so warm, he felt consumed by this internal fire of his.

Though Noah said no, his secret excitement at the idea of sex in public reached Brand through their connection. Brand had never had such thoughts before, but now he was becoming just as excited as Noah at the idea of public sex.

"Are you sure, Noah?" Brand groaned as he continued to grind and thrust. The blond youth was leaking large amounts of precum now, dripping down on his friend's crotch. "We could go outside now. Aghnuh... feels so incredible..." Brand kissed Noah again with desperate passion like the redhead was the breath Brand needed to live. Maybe somebody... will see us..." Brand looked up at the living room windows. "C-could open curtains... sex... Aaaahhhh... in front.... windows."

For a brief moment, Noah’s mind stop working and all he knew was to thrust up against the other body to feel more of this pleasure. Precum was gently dribbling out of his length as well, so they were both sliding their wetting cocks against each other. Having rarely touched himself, the redhead felt as if this was the best thing in the world. Another person’s hand or body was much better than one self’s touch, and even though he was trying not to allow his mind slip into this pleasured bliss, Noah found it hard to escape.

But when Brand mentioned about opening the curtains, he was gently nudged out of the haze, and at the word ‘sex’, it became a violent push. Noah gasped and pressed both hands against Brand’s chest to stop all movements. His hips were forced still and he looked as if someone had thrown cold water on him. “Brand, I’m not…I’m not gay. I don’t have…sex…with other men…” the teen swallowed, feeling his cheeks redden at saying such things. He wasn’t gay, was he? He never had thoughts about another man, and even though he was so hard and willing to take this as far as the other male wanted, he was…scared. To give up control of his body and satisfy them both? Sex with another was scary enough a thought for the teen, but with another male that was set on dominating him?

Through the connection, sparks of worry, fear, and lust flowed from him. Noah wanted to allow the blonde to touch him and press him against any surface; to just have his way and pleasure them both. However, that meant that he would be giving up control, didn’t it? And control over one’s self was such a hard thing to let go of. Swallowing hard, he shyly gazed up at Brand’s captivating eyes; searching and asking for what he should do. He wasn’t gay, and neither was Brand…right?

Brand was very confused. He was confused by his sudden desire to have sex in public. He was confused by how forcefully he was pushing himself upon Noah. He was confused by Noah suddenly stopping them. Most of all, Brand was confused by the waves of fear, worry, lust and the need to dominate Noah that were slamming through him.

In Brand's time, sex between man and woman was a very open subject. It was spoken of in casual conversation. Most families slept all in the same bed, making it inevitable that even small children learned about sex by demonstration from their parents.

Sex between two men was another matter. It was taboo, and Brand had never actually learned how it was done. In his inexperience, Brand had though that the grinding of their bodies was sex, but it seemed now it must be something else.

Brand began to slowly grind his still hard cock in Noah's groin again.

"This," Brand punctuated the word with a thrust. "Isn't sex?" he asked softly. The blond smith pressed himself down against his redheaded friend and slowly began to increase the tempo of his grinding thrusts against Noah's cock. "Do you really want to stop?" the smith groaned. "If you do, tell me, Noah. Please, if you want me to stop, I don't think I can unless you really tell me to stop." Noah's fear was gripping Brand's heart. Brand feared he was losing control of himself, but worse, he feared he might be raping his friend. "Please, I don't... don't want to... aaahhh... hurt you... only want you... to feel good."

Deep breaths, Noah…deep breaths… the teen told himself over and over, as he tried not to give into the pleasure that was Brand grinding down against him. His fingers twitched against the blonde’s chest and he had to swallow a few times to get pass the lump in his throat to be able to speak again. The strange relief that rushed through him at the realization that Brand thought this was sex, made him realize that he wasn’t going to be taken in the ultimate way of domination by the other male. Though the thought of being fucked was sending sparks of white pleasure down his spine, he was sure he wasn’t ready for it.

With a relieved sigh, Noah chuckled and nodded. “Ye-yeah…I want this too.” he finally muttered, allowing himself to relax again and playfully rock against Brand’s form. If this was as far as they were going to go, then this was fine. He wasn’t against the rutting and search for release, because Brand wasn’t going to go further if he didn’t know how. The redhead wouldn’t have learned of how men did it with one another if not for the fact that the students at school either joked about it or some did it, so he was glad that he knew what to ‘avoid’, while Brand was still a ‘newbie’ at this. Knowledge at least aided him when he didn’t have experience.

“Its…its ok if it’s like this.” He agreed, rocking back against the hard cock that pressed against his own. The sensation was making him relax even further, and now that he wasn’t worried, he was feeling just pleasure. Through the link, he was emitted want and satisfaction now. It unconsciously gave Brand the freedom to do whatever he wanted, as he was consenting to this moment and wouldn’t consider it as rape.

Noah's acknowledgment of wanting to continue and the answering thrusts of his body eased Brand's worry. The warm, positive feelings that flowed through the connection melted the muscular youth's anxiety and allowed him to surrender to the pleasure of their bodies.

Brand kissed Noah again as his hips resumed bucking, grinding and thrusting their crotches together. The young smith kissed Noah's neck, ear and mouth.

"Never knew... ughuh... feels so... right," Brand moaned. "So good..."

The redhead moaned in response to Brand’s bucking hips, their cocks sliding against each other sensually as they attempted to rub harder against one another. His hands found their way towards the blonde’s back and felt the warmth that was there. Strangely, he didn’t feel any sweat, but wondered if that was because Brand just wasn’t working hard yet, or if the other teen was immune to eat that much. Whatever the case was, he just allowed his fingers to dance along the muscular back and pulled the blonde closer to him.

Their lips met again in a passionate kiss that was both clumsy and heated. While Noah wasn’t experienced in these things, he was trying hard to please his…boyfriend? Lover? What was Brand to him now? Surely, he wasn’t his pet demon, as the blonde was not a demon. But he wasn’t an owner either, was he?

Brand didn't really sweat. Carrying a furnace around in his chest and being practically immune to heat meant he didn't need to. The blond youth loved being in direct, physical contact with Noah. The hands moving over his body, their groins rubbing together, the kisses, and their chests and hard nipples rubbing against each other increased the feeling of connection and belonging for Brand and allowed even more of his heat to flow into Noah's body.

The smith began to hump faster. The sensations were becoming more and more intense, submerging his mind in the glorious flood of emotional and physical sensation. Brand kissed Noah more and more, breaking off only to breathe and let the redhead breathe. The amazing feeling grew higher and higher, climbing toward the heights of pleasure.

Fingers digging into the blonde’s back as if he was desperate for their orgasm to peak, Noah bucked against the other’s hips as if he was not getting enough of this sensation. The heat that flowed from the other teen’s body was making him sweat, as he was not immune to the warmth that was proving to be a bit too much and not enough at the same time. His nipples brushed against Brand’s and sent small shocks of pleasure up and down his spine, while he tried not to lose their rhythm while thrusting against each other.

Suddenly, in the middle of just rutting against one another like animals in heat, he wanted more than just touches; he wanted Brand inside of him. But that was impossible in his mind, since the other boy was huge, while the only entrance he knew of to accept Brand did not appear that it could fit. Tab A did not fit into slot C…at least, that was what he concluded. But the thought of just doing that, coupled with their erections rubbing against each other, was so intense, that he couldn’t help but cry out softly as he bucked once more against Brand’s body.

It was then that his orgasm hit so hard, his eyes rolled back into his head and his body was shaking like a leaf as his cock emptied itself against their crotches and splattered up between their chests. Twitching, Noah’s hips thrust erratically against Brand’s; feeling their cocks slickly slide against one another. “Oh god…Brand…that felt so good…ah…” he moaned softly, writhing under the blonde still.

Brand saw that Noah was starting to sweat. There was something erotically pleasing about knowing that his redheaded friend was sweating because of what they were doing together. Brand wished he could sweat for Noah too, but since he couldn't, the blond youth just worked harder and faster at driving Noah to the peak both their bodies longed for.

Noah's orgasm sent a powerful shockwave through the connection and into Brand, pushing the muscular teen over the edge. He grunted loudly. Then, His hot seed joined his friend's in painting their crotches, bellies, and chests. Brand's cock pulsed again and again, pumping his boy cream all over their bodies.

As his mind was overwhelmed by the amazing feelings Noah's body was giving him, Brand had an unexpected thought of thrusting not against the redhead's crotch, but into his ass. Brand was also surprised at how arousing and pleasing the idea was. He realized that he wanted to enter Noah in that way. A word came to him through the connection as well, and Brand finally understood its meaning.

"Yes..." Brand gasped happily before kissing Noah tenderly. "I've never felt so good... so complete." The blond kissed the redhead again, this time with more sultry passion. "I will try to be a good boyfriend to you, Noah, now that I think I know what the word means."

Brand's cock lurched and stopped shrinking as the image of him thrusting inside Noah came to Brand. Then, it began to return to full hardness. Brand wanted inside his boyfriend, but he wasn't sure how to do that without hurting Noah. The strong blond never wanted to harm his friend, and now boyfriend. Entering him would have to wait until they had time to talk about it, Brand decided.

Brand hugged Noah close and began to rain kissed on the thinner boy's mouth, neck, ear and chest. When Brand tasted their mixed seed, seasoned with Noah's sweat, he moaned. The blond began to lick and suck at Noah's chest.

"You taste wonderful," Brand moaned as his mouth and tongue started to clean Noah's body.

Calming down from his orgasm, Noah groaned softly and squirmed under the other teen when he felt hot cum gush onto his body. Though he still a virgin in sexual relationships, the back of his mind still flickered that he was sure having sex with a female was not going to result in the same amount of excess like that. He was sure he wouldn’t be covered in hot semen that felt like it was burning him and marking him at the same time. It was emphasized even further when Brand muttered against his lips, speaking about being a good boyfriend to him, as if the meaning just clicked.

Boyfriend…? Oh gods, what? Crap…I’m not gay, what should I tell him? Rutting against each other doesn’t mean anything, right? We just met and I don’t really know him, nor does he know me. Crap, crap, cra- “Ahhh…!” he cried out in the middle of his panicking mind. While Noah didn’t hate Brand, he didn’t know the other boy as well as people who started calling each other boyfriends did. It wasn’t against it, but to get verbally ‘claimed’ like that was considered fast for his first relationship—wasn’t it? However, his thoughts were cut off as he felt the blonde kiss around his chest and began to lick and suck at the cum covered flesh.

Squirming against Brand’s aroused body, the redhead buried both of his hands into the blonde hair. He was half tugging and half pressing the head towards his chest. The sensation of being licked and sucked clean felt like they were leaving small marks all over his chest while sparking arousal in his body as well. “Bra…Brand…” even though his cheeks had cooled down slightly after their orgasm, he was flushing red again at the lewd comment. “Don’t say that. That’s…that’s not appropriate.”

Swallowing hard, he gently tried to push Brand away from his chest before the other teen decided to mouth lower and cause him to get hard again so soon. “Come on…we should get to b-bed…we have school tomorrow.” he tried to convince. Worry about this being taken too far on the first day they met was gnawing at him, sending that feeling in sparks without knowing through their connection. After all, even boyfriends didn’t just jump right into it, right?

As Brand was losing himself in the amazing sensations and passions of the moment, a different sort of jolt came through his connection to Noah. Suddenly. Brand felt his redheaded friend's uneasiness that seemed to border on panic. Noah's hands gripped the young smith's hair and pulled Brand's face away from his chest.

Having his hair pulled hurt a little, but not as much as the feeling that Noah didn't want the strange, new closeness between them. It didn't hurt as much as the feeling of rejection. Until that day, Brand had never imagined that two males could be together as he had Noah had just been together. He had never dreamed that anything could feel so wonderful. Now, that was all gone. Brand got up off of Noah. He felt ashamed and angry, and an emptiness that had nothing to do with his diminished fire.

Brand looked away from Noah. He picked up his clothes and tried to hide his nakedness behind them.

"I'm sorry," Brand said quietly. He looked at the door and thought about leaving. The blond youth knew Noah wouldn't want him around now. Brand was certain that he'd ruined their friendship with his lack of self control, his inexperience and his stupidity.

When Brand suddenly pulled away from him, he felt a sense of being lost, as well as a large sense of guilt. Even though the connection went a large portion one direction, the hurt of being ‘rejected’ slammed into him like a ton of bricks. It was clear that the blonde was confused and hurt, and when the feeling of ‘running away’ came to mind, Noah’s eyes widen. His hand came up to wrap his fingers around the smith’s wrist, as if to keep him to him. “Ah…Brand…why don’t you sleep with me…in my bed?” he offered lamely, feeling his cheeks still remain pink. To offer one’s bed like that meant that they were slowly becoming actual boyfriends and lovers, but he would rather edge them that way right now than to hurt the confused teen.

Swallowing hard, he shivered against the cold air—body already use to having the warmth of the other male pressed to him—before he stood up; hand still holding the wrist. “I…I’m sorry…please don’t be sorry yourself. It’s my fault…that uh…well, it’s just…I hope you enjoyed it…as much as I did.” the redhead admitted, feeling his cheeks flare red at the words. He wasn’t embarrassed that it was with Brand, but he was embarrassed that he had enjoyed rutting against another male so much. Why, just the thought of being caught in school doing that was making him hot with arousal and fear.

Tugging the other boy’s wrist, he grabbed for the scattered clothes with his free hand, before dragging them towards the bedroom. Noah didn’t want to hear any of the other boy’s protests, because he wasn’t going to let Brand wander out into a world he didn’t know by himself. It was his ‘fault’ that he dragged the blonde out into this world, and it was his duty to help him back to his. Or at least, survive in this one. After he had just dropped their clothes onto the ground in the bedroom and closed the door, he gently released the wrist he was holding and swallowed as he looked down at their feet. “Br…Brand? Are you…going to be alright?”

Brand froze when Noah grabbed his wrist. He was strong, and could have pulled away, but that was the last thing the blond smith wanted to do. Just being touched by the redhead banished some of the emptiness inside Brand. He tried not to moan with relief. The connection was still there, and Noah didn't really want Brand gone. Still, the invitation to bed took the blond teen by surprise.

Brand looked at Noah with wide, green eyes. Then, a small, hopeful smile came to his face. Even if Noah didn't want them to share their bodies the way they just had, just knowing that he'd be in the same bed as Noah, their naked bodies pressed together making the connection as complete as possible, filled Brand with hopeful anticipation.

"Yes," Brand said softly. "It was the most wonderful thing I've ever felt." He was surprised that Noah said he had enjoyed it. Brand dropped his clothes so he could reach up and softly caress Noah's blushing cheek with his fingers. "Don't be sorry, Noah. You... you've given me so much. I shouldn't been greedy. As much as I loved what we did, if you don't want to do it again, I'll never ask you to."

Brand let himself be led to the bedroom. He sighed quietly when Noah let go of his wrist. The blond teen ached for contact with his redheaded friend, and the connection seemed to tell him that Noah wanted the physical contact too. Brand hugged his handsome friend, pressing his chest, abs and groin to Noah's body, his hands tenderly caressing Noah's back as if the redheaded boy was fragile, or Brand was afraid he might vanish like a wisp of fog if he hugged him too tightly.

The smith couldn't hide his moan of relief and pleasure this time. His cock even twitched against Noah's crotch at how right and good it felt to let his heat flow into the redhead's body.

"Please, just let me hold you," Brand asked when Noah asked if he'd be alright. "I promise to never try to make you... do anything. Please, hold me and let me hold you in bed... let me wake up in your arms."

While they were in the bedroom and hugging one another, Noah had to wonder what he had gotten himself into. Brand was definitely an affectionate person, and while he didn’t want to cut off all contact with the other boy, he wasn’t so sure that it was safe to give the blonde free-range to do whatever he wanted. If the redhead hadn’t stopped in earlier, than he might have been flipped over and fucked like the other male was in mating season or something.

“Ah…well, you’re not greedy…” he stated off, trying to think of something other than having that length press against his own while they held each other. His arms rested around the other male’s shoulders, as he just sighed softly and tried to think of what he was going to do with his new roommate and friend…boyfriend? Tomorrow was school, and he wondered if Brand was going to be this friendly with everyone he came in contact with.

That thought made him frown slightly and huffed, feeling a strange sense of jealousy if his ‘boyfriend’ started to get friendly with everyone else. “You…you can’t get too friendly with others tomorrow, got it? I’m not going to be around you twenty-four seven, so when I’m not with you…no, uh…what I mean is…” Noah blushed red as he realized he was sounding like a demanding girlfriend. “Just…don’t do what we do together with others.” he finished with a mutter, before dragging Brand towards the bed. He was still a bit sticky, but that didn’t matter at the moment, since he was really tired and he could always shower the next morning.

Lying down on the bed, he set the alarm and motioned for Brand to join him. It was obvious that the blonde was allowed to sleep with him and when the morning would come, they would be able to wake up next to one another. Curling up on his side, he wondered if Brand truly did want to hold one another to bed, but didn’t know how to initiate that. Was it weird to want to cuddle after today’s event with someone he had literally just met?

Brand wasn't sure he understood what Noah was asking him at first. Why would his friend not want him to be friendly? Was there some rules or customs at this school that forbade it? Was it like a monastery? Then, Noah explained that he didn't want Brand sharing his body with anybody else. The blond smith blushed deeply.

"But I don't want to... share my body with anybody else," Brand said softly. "I only feel drawn to you... I only need you, Noah."

Brand eagerly climbed into bed with his nude, redheaded friend. The blond cuddled close, pressing the front of his naked body along Noah's back. He spooned with Noah, and wrapped his arms around his friend. One hand rested over Noah's heart and the other went to his belly. Brand's hard cock rested against Noah's bottom and the blond smith sighed at how right and complete he felt while holding his friend.

"Good night, Noah," Brand said. He yawned softly and closed his green eyes. It had been an unusual day, and the big smith was more tired than usual. He drifted easily off to sleep.

Shifting on his bed, Noah just waited for the blonde to climb on. However, when he did, his actions caused the redhead to jerk fractionally in shock. Firm arms wrapped around his body, before a definitely hard cock pressed against his bottom. Blushing madly, he just bit his bottom lip and tried not to say anything, least that drew attention to something Brand didn’t even recognize or acknowledge. In fact, after the blond muttered a goodnight to him and yawned, it felt like he had fallen asleep almost immediately.

“Night…” Noah muttered back, before sighing softly and closing his own eyes. Today had been a strange day, and tomorrow was going to be long with school. With one last thought of hoping that tomorrow was going to go smoothly, he fell asleep with the feeling of Brand’s heartbeat on his back.
----------​
By the time morning came, Noah awoke to the same position as he had fallen asleep to. The teen shifted and wiggled, as if he didn’t know where he was or why his blanket was wrapped around his body so much. His bottom squirmed as if to use his legs to kick the sheets away, but when he realized that it was another person’s body flushed against his, his blue eyes snapped open widely. The alarm was going off—the reason why he woke up in the first place—and he was still spooned against the blonde male.

Reaching over to hit the alarm button, he tried to wiggle out of the bed. “Time to wake up, Brand. We have to get ready for school…” the redhead muttered, reaching behind and pushing at the other’s chest, as Brand had a somewhat firm grip for someone who was asleep.

The strange noise wouldn't stop, but Brand stubbornly fought to ignore it and stay asleep. Never in his life had Brand known of such an amazingly comfortable bed. He had needed to share a bed sometimes, especially when he had been little, but never had he felt the wonderful, mystic connection that he and Noah shared. The more skin on skin contact, the better Brand felt. The blond youth needed the contact.

Then, Brand felt a push at his chest, and Noah's voice telling him to wake up. Brand rolled over onto his back, careless of how much of his naked body he revealed. He stretched, arching his body and flexing his firm muscles as a soft yawn left his lips. Brand opened his green eyes and smiled over at Noah.

"Good morrow, Noah," Brand said. He reached over and caressed the redhead's cheek, chin and shoulder. "I've never slept so well." Brand rolled to the side and got out of bed. He stretched again, inadvertently giving his friend a good look at his strong back and firm bottom. He turned to face the bed, giving Noah a full frontal view, including his morning wood. "What chores can I do for you this morning?" Brand asked cheerfully. "Two can get a job done faster than one."

Groaning softly, he continued to push at Brand’s chest as if to wake him and wondered why the other male was not waking up. He found it strange how he had enjoyed sleeping next to another person so easily, and the redhead was not going to admit that so soon. When the blonde woke up, he felt his cheek caressed and it trailed down to his shoulder, before he shivered and watched Brand get out of bed. Giving a good and direct view of the blonde’s ass, he blushed bright red. However, before he was able to look away, he was confronted with the morning wood that poked just inches before his face, as he had been unconsciously leaning in; or rather, was about to plaster his face into the bed, but the position he was leaning down towards was…strange.

“Uh…” he stated stupidly, staring with wide eyes at how…big he realized Brand was. Sure, it felt different from when it was rutting against him to the visual. Noah actually allowed himself to wonder what he was thinking the previous day, and wondered how the heck did he thought this monstrous cock was going to…do that to him. Swallowing hard, he couldn’t help but stare with wide eyes as if the length was going smack him. Being speared on Brand like his mind was flashing at the moment was definitely—going to take a lot of lubricant. his mind happily finished off.

“We have no cocks—I mean! Chores! I don’t have any in the morning. Just shower and get dressed in whatever, Brand. We have school!” Noah rushed out after his blunder, before pulling the blanket around his waist to cover his own morning wood that just got almost painful. Embarrassed, he rushed towards the bathroom and almost tripped over himself to get into the other room and slammed the door closed. As he was used to being alone, he didn’t think about locking it; surely Brand knew to wait his turn or use the one down the hall. Dropping the blanket to the ground, he sighed and shook his head, before turning on the water and getting into the glass cubical that was his shower. Stupid…stupid…gods, Noah, you suck… he scold himself, lightly bumping his head against the glass wall while he allowed the water to spray over his body and cool it down.

Brand watched puzzled as Noah hurried out of the room. He was a little disappointed that his friend was so quick to cover his handsome body. The blond teen especially liked to look at the fiery red pubes and hard member in his friend's crotch and Noah's sexy, little butt.

After Noah left, Brand heard a loud thump and feared that Noah had tripped in the blanket and fallen. Brand hurried after his friend, following him to the bathroom. Brand opened the door to find a glass box that would have cost a king's ransom in his own time. He could see the outline of his nude friend within the box and hear the sound of running water.

"Noah? Are you well?" Brand asked with concern. He looked at the glass box, wondering how to open it. "I heard a noise? Do you need help?"

Back
Top Bottom