Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

for the honor of my family. (pony and the real raven

A soft smile appeared on his lips. He clearly had made the right choice in marring her. His right hand softly caressed her cheek before leading her down back into a kiss. "As you wish Lady Elizabeth." His words were soft and meaningful as he spoke her new title of his estate. "Your father can take you to the ends of this world and into the next but I will still hunt him if hr does. You are my wife and i will not tolerate any disrespect from him in our manor."

She smiled she was truly happy with him "you make me feel the happiest I have ever felt." she said softly. She kissed him deeply and lovingly she held onto him running her fingers through his hair. HEr body pressed firmly against his. She was falling further in love with him by the second. She wanted to give herself to him tonight if he was up to it if not she would atleast lay with him completely bare tonight and give herself to him fully once they reached his home.

The pressure of her body was welcomed but all too soon it brought pain to his wounds. He set her up slowly as not to hurt her feelings and brought himself upright as well. "Perhaps we should close the tent." He clearly didn't like admitting he was in pain and merely used the flap as an excuse to get the pressure off his wounds. After a minute of standing and moving he closed the flap and walked back to his cot though some light shone through the tent everything was still visible. His leg was a bit sore and slightly swollen due to the constriction his trousers held.

She reached out and slowly undid his trousers being gentle in removing them, she slowly stood kissing him deeply once more her body pressing lightly against his. She blushed slightly since he now had almost full view of her body. She wished to feel his skin against hers while they slept she could tell he was in pain but she wanted to give him something tonight at least a look at what was now his.

He couldn't help but notice her body as she stood. The moonlight only helped show her milky skin as her body neared his. The way she walked was light but he forced himself not to stare, though a light blush darkened his face which in the moonlight looked more purple then red. His right hand ran along her left side as they faced each other his body aware that her hands were working at removing his trousers.

She slid her hands up his chest to his shoulders kissing him more deeply as his pants fell to the floor. She lightly flicked the tips of her tongue against his lips wanting entrance. She wished he had not been injured so badly so that they could make love on their wedding night but things didn't always go as planned but she knew she felt something very strong for him and she intended to give him everything she could.

He quickly turned his head to hide the pain that came from her touching his left shoulder. He knew it wasn't her fault, she was caught in the moment as he was and she hadn't realized it. He softly took her right hand in his left holding it as he continued to block out the pain with his head turned. A soft smile was on his lips again when he turned back and eagerly kissed her as she had tried before accidentally touching his wound. He stepped from his pants understanding what she wanted to do, unsure of how his wound would act he pressed on with her licking her lips before allowing her entrance.

She closed her eyes as she slid the tip of her tongue into his mouth gently flicking against his. She gasped softly into the kiss this felt so right so good to her. She took one of his hands guiding it to the brim of her riding pants that still kept her from showing him all of her like she truly wanted. She wanted to lay with him like this and save such sensual things for when they had a bed and he had healed enough. But perhaps she might give him a taste of what was coming.

Both his right and left hand worked slowly at her riding pants. He didn't want to be overly zealous but he also didn't want to move his left arm too much. He guided her pants down as they tongues played with each other the rough calloused hands running along her smooth legs as her last covering feel to the ground pooling at her feet. His heart rate increased as his left hand moved to rest at her hips while the right moved to caress her cheek.

She pressed gently against him she gently placed her hands on the sides of his face her kiss only becoming more passionate with each passing moment her tongue writhing around his. She felt like her skin was burning despite the chill air. She slowly back towards the cot and slowly broke the kiss sitting down holding her hand out to him welcoming him to her.

The kiss had been amazing but once it was broken he instantly missed it. He opened his eyes and sen the smile upon her lips as well as her extended hand. He sat down on the cot to her right so as not to move his left arm too much in case he again had the urge to touch her face again. Despite the cool air her body seemed to be warm and soothing to his touch. Curse his injury and the time it would take to heal fully.

She kissed him softly "you need to rest before we ride tomorrow. We can share a moment more precious than this the moment we arrive home but right now I fear for your injuries I want you to heal properly unless you feel up for this it is up to you I just don't want us to have anything distracting us from what is between us in the moment of our bodies joining for the first time." she said softly. "I want nothing but pure affection and pleasure to be between at the moment of our union." she whispered kissing him softly once more.

She curled up against him resting her head in a spot on him where it would not hurt him. She pulled the blanket over them and kissed him softly, she soon fell into a deep sleep. She woke early the next morning, she blushed slightly seeing them laying naked together for the first time she got up slowly and carefully she start to get dressed so they could get moving they had a long trip ahead of them.

He rose with the sun but decided to rest more with her until she woke. Once she showed life by moving he too got off the cot and began to dress himself. He left his shirt off on purpose as he strolled out of the tent. "You bring me some lantern oil as well as a soaking wet cloth." He ordered. After a ten minute wait the servant ran back. "Now get ready to light the oil when I say. He lightly drizzled some of the oil onto his left shoulder where the stitches held the flesh together. He placed the wet rag in his left hand then nodded to the soldier to light the oil. With a groan Theodore felt the oil ignite on his flesh and after a quick second he felt the flesh burn together. He doused the flame by covering the oiled flesh with the wet cloth putting out the flame. Yes it would leave a worse scar then the stitches however this method allowed quicker healing and being able to ride a horse without fear of it ripping open.

Once she was dressed she joined him just in time to see this strange technique. She told one of his men to ready their horses and make them light on their load. she wanted this trip to be as quick as possible. She kissed him softly and looked at the burnt flesh she lightly touched the area around it and kissed him once more. "hopefully we can get there soon I fear for your home" she said softly. She looked over as the man arrived with their horses "shall we ride I had them packed light which means small rations and water. we need to hurry." she said softly she mounted her horse tieing her hair back.

He nodded his head letting the cool of the rag take away the pain of the burn. He didn't worry too much about the battle field this day, and he put on his withe tunic not bothering to fasten it. He figured that the air rushing through the cool rag would keep the pain from returning as they rode. He mounted the horse and started off for his estate a good twenty miles away from the field.

They rode hard going as fast as they could never stopping , they reached the estate by late evening. Elizabeth jumped off the horse as she came a halt and ran inside trying to see if everything was alright. "Samus?" she ran to the dining room "Samus?" she ran outside "I think Samus is gone." she turned around to see her father "yes that worthless creature is gone I had him arrested. He severely disrespected me and my wife." her father said harshly. Elizabeth hurried to Theodor's side and whispered softly "send for him to be released in secret lets try not to make things worse he may still try to take me away" she whispered so only he could hear.

Theodore held his tongue, clearly this person that was her father was worse then he had originally thought. Samus would never insult anyone so he knew that this was a lie from her father. "Yes quite. Well I am sorry for your having to wait so long for my arrival, we have been trouble with barbarians from the north." Theodore bowed as was polite when inviting someone into their house. "I do hope none of the help has disturbed you other then Samus. I will see to it that he is punished upon his release." He waved his hand and brought in another servant. He had informed them all once before that he would be slightly different when there was company but he didn't mean what he said. He instructed the servant to ride to the prison and release Samus.

She gently took his hand and leaned in whispering "I wish to go clean up a bit upstairs I will wait for you there my love." she whispered. She slipped past her father and went to his quarters. She closed the door behind her going to wash a bit and then prepare for him she wanted to make him happy and to ease his frustrations.

Her father turned to Theodore "well I am sure that you are tired from your long journey and would like to relax a bit. I will speak with you further in the morning on these matters" he said simply and walked away heading towards his quarters.

"Well that is fine Sir, just do me the honor and allow me to deal with my servants since I am no here." He bowed once more. "I shall be up tomorrow to hear of the misdeeds Samus has done." With that he left up the stairs to His now wife's chambers.

She was in their bed in a thin nightgown waiting for him to join her, she watched the door hoping he would arrive soon, she got up for a brief moment the dip a cloth in the bowl of water she planned to clean the wound that had been sealed so that he would hopefully feel better and she also hoped to help him relax so that their union would be wonderful as she hoped it would. She wanted to bare him a child. She wanted to create something with him.

He walked into the room pushing his hair from his face. Once the door was closed his facade was gone. her father was beyond pompous who did he think he was lying to his face and imprisoning his best friend. He dared not speak his anger with that man in his house though. Moving he sat on the bed next to his bride, sighing heavily. "I have my work cut out for me." he mused softly resting his left hand on her right which sat in her own lap. "At least it's for a good cause." He said lightly kissing her.

"let me clean you up a bit you might feel a little better. You have done so much for me. I only hope I can give you everything you have ever hoped for and more. I am sorry my family brings you so much trouble." she said softly she kissed him deeply and passionately "I love you" she whispered softly she gently removed his shirt and took the cloth, she softly caressed his flesh with the moist cloth.

Once the kiss was broken he smiled as she pulled his tunic from him. "You are worth the risk." he said softly. "I won't let anything happen to you." His right hand rubbed over her thin night gown rubbing her sides. "You are so beautiful."

Back
Top Bottom