Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FMA: Brotherhood (Interest Check)

Palaios

Super-Earth
Mmkay, this ought to be good...

Anywho, doing an interest check for an RP based on The Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood anime. Current involvement is myself and two others, but I'd like to make this a group RP (as if I didn't have enough chaos involving the other two). Not going to reveal any plot points or anything at this moment, just that there is a plot that would eventually drag anyone involved into by some means, and that it would resolve at some time (although not for a bit at any rate). So if you're into free-range doing whatever you want in [insert world here], this isn't for you. Otherwise mention your interest so I can get a figure on how big I'd have to plan. A couple requests by the way:

A) Proper grammar please. I'm not asking for Shakespeare, just good stuff.

B) Since we're using OCs, keep in mind not to overpower them. That's my job with the NPCs-ah, I mean...

C) Make sure that if you join, you will be able to post when needed, and enjoy doing that. I don't wanna see people join and drop the next day, or pop out lackluster posts cause they lose interest.

Hellos everybody that reads or peeks in. I am the partner that is going to help Palaios co-own this rp. I am going to help him out with some of the plot and move it along with him. Though since he recommended that I show a piece of the plot. We both worked on it and the elements will be more clear when he looks to see how much I have put but we have an idea.

Plot:

It is a decade earlier before Edward and Alphonse are born and everything is blown out of control. Somewhere in the southern territory there lie a small village of Quillie. They had a leader that controlled most of the problems and helped them whenever they needed it. However she was darker and often fed her own villagers to a group of slavers that happened to have a camp about 20 miles from the village to the south. However a flame state alchimist appears in the small village. He begins to peek around the dark corners of the village and spots that slavers were taking some of the villagers away. While this goes on the alchemist finds out a tie to the leader and in the heat of a deal she chooses not to give them the slaves. Suddenly she is cut down for being rebellious and in a heated fight the flame alchemist kills off the slavers with the village.

This happens and to help ease the pain of the villages he uses the human trasmutation to restore their leader. However in a dire but failed effort the prisoners that weren't not killed were killed in the transformation and something appeared that wasn't their leader. It was a woman that didn't look like the woman they knew. Suddenly a huge explosion hit the village and everybody including the alchemist that had preformed the taboo were killed. When this happened nothing was left. Now free she moves out of the village and toward nowhere to her to live on though not sure to what she was going to do. Eventually after walking some she had made her way to a village or city and learned of the government. Suddenly a burning passion errupted in her head and she wanted to take down the government. When she got this through her head she began to work and move.

Alright that is the plot so far and I will introduce a character before and after picture for Chaos from when she was a leader to now when she is a homculus. ((By the way my spelling sucks and if you don't like it just let me know Palaios lol. ))

I am interested. The only question would be how would our characters be involved in the plot?

Sorry for disappearing for so long. The involving plot would basically my side or theirs or 'good guys' things like that. My character chaos is basically looking to take down the government in a nutshell though she is going to snake her way in to do it. While this whole village incident happened decades ago. So that means that she had already started to put her plan into motion. Means that if you are a one of the military or happen to be an alchemist that has taken noticed about strange incidences around the country you start to get an idea of the story. While if you are on the side of chaos you just help carry her plan out. While the other homculus don't know what is going on. They see Chaos as a threat as well so they might even be on teh side of the good guys for this reason.

Ah, good ^_^. I am glad, I am basically building the plot as of now. But so far I think I got a grasp on the situation. Also again this is based off of the newly created or recreation of the FMA series. I am going to play a Homunculus created in some distant village called Chaos. I am building her right now as I type this. I have broken it down to those that oppose and those that are with. Though you will not know it is her and I will throw out simple things that happen. However my partner hasn't posted much on this thread which is irritating since we got people interested! ><; Thanks for people that come back to this, I am basically thinking it up as I go along. ^_^; Though I am close to building a pretty solid ground.

Profile:

Name: Chaos
Appearance:
chaosfma.jpg

-Her eyes also are a sold teal with a DNA appearance of red and blue twisting around on each other. Her Ouroboros tattoo is on her left side of her neck.
Personality: Her mental ability to keep her chaotic state is great however there is a man in a picture that resembles Lt. Colonel Huges. It drives her down and she begins to go crazy in a state and doesn't know why, it is when she is showed it. She seeks true chaos but does it secretly knowing that if she went on her true desire she would be killed easily.
History: Chaos was once a great leader of some isolated village in the south. Though she had a dark secret and she kept it from the villagers that were almost worshiping her. She was trading them to slave traders but when she was in the middle of her change of fate she was cut down and when the villagers found out that their leader defeated and killed they rebelled against the slave traders that were now exposed. They killed most of them except for a few that they would do a human transmutation to get their leader back. Sacrificing the prisoners they hoped to bring her back instead through horrible miscalculations and maybe even 'truth's way of being spiteful for the human desire brought her back as a homunculus. The alchemist that was there at the time helped perform it and had flame attributes to his alchemy. Though the village after their leader was brought back wasn't alive any longer after Chaos destroyed them with a single explosion.

When this happened she took off and running down the pathways and heading onto the tracks headed in some way. When she was able she calculated that she needed to see something burn, something that was structured fall like a building. When she thought of what could go down like a building and cause a lot of destruction: the government. The very structure that ruled over a country. She knew she lived in a country by the way there were military looking types. She just needed to find the Central City and now heading to get into the army to hatch her plan of possibly destroying the government. Though a newborn plan she would add to it with anything she could find.

((Thought to throw out my character. I hope you guys get an idea of how Chaos is to a point. I am deciding where to start it at and hoping those that showed interest are still able to come back ^^; ))

Back
Top Bottom