Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What are you reading?

Touch of the Demon by Diana Rowland. I like worldbuilding, but not necessarily the protagonist in this current volume.

The Poppy War by R.F Kuang. First quarter of the book has a lot of the typical fantasy tropes, hopefully the direction shifts soon.

56978048.jpg

I finally finished Baptism of Fire and am now reading Tower of Swallows, the fifth (technically sixth, if you include The Last Wish) book in the Witcher series.

I think I like this one better than I liked Baptism of Fire, even though I'm only a 150 pages in. The last one was a bit of a slog.

Gravity's Rainbow.

It's good. Im enjoying it. I feel like a mouth-breather when I read Pynchon's prose, but I'm still giving it my best.

At the moment I'm diving into the world of Junji Ito, a new collection has been released and I bought the first 2 Tomes in French

No matter how much smut I write, sometimes when I'm reading, I just wants fluff and adventure so...
Finishing School series by Gail Carriger
House of Night series by PC & Kristin Cast

Last edited:
Elephants on Acid and Other Bizarre Experiments by Alex Boese
Essentials of WAIS-IV Assessment by Elizabeth Lichtenberger & Alan Kaufman

Cheery reads, huh? :ROFLMAO:

I am reading so many things at the moment since I have a bookstagram I have to work on...But currently I am enjoying the ACOTAR(A Court of Thorns and Roses) series. I am currently on the second book right now.

Storm of Locusts by Rebecca Roanhorse, her second in the Sixth World series. Trail of Lightning is the first, and I highly recommend both. Fucking phenomenal storytelling.
Check out the author and her other work here if you're interested!

Just finished a really good short story compilation called Lesser Known Monsters of the 21st Century by Kim Fu. Now going to be rereading all of Ray Bradbury's short story compilations because it has been awhile, and they're quite enjoyable. Right now on The Illustrated Man.

Back
Top Bottom