Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Bad End Anthology [NSFW, GMs needed!]

frozenflame

Charged and Energetic!
Hello newcomers and old!!!

This request thread has been completely revamped after having kept the format for one (too many) years. I've tried changing it while keeping the original format to better tailor the requests, but I didn't want to come off as too demanding or too much of a bitch. So, the next best thing was to start over from scratch! I've decided to do something far more interactive this time - I want to worldbuild with my RP partner, who would be comfortable taking on a game master (GM) role, and would be comfortable playing multiple characters against my own. While we all do love our smut, I'd like for some overarching progress towards a bad end where all my characters become happy, happy whores.

The general idea behind this request thread is that we play out multiple different scenes, fading to black when we've either reached a satisfying end, or when we think it's a good transition to a new character or setting. So without further ado, please view these settings!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Last edited:
Bump! I’ll clear out the not working links in my next bump and find some suitable, replacement pictures for everyone :)

Craving a magical girl RP... specifically with the two girls slurping on that big ole cock. Slow corruption, please! We can get to those oversized cocks in time, but you've gotta get those girls warmed up!

Here's a bump! To anyone who has sent me a PM from my last bump or is intending to for this bump, I'm away for the moment but hoping I can get back to everyone sometime next week. Take that as some time to etch out your PM. No rush - I'm looking for quality over first dibs! :)

Will for sure send everyone a reply at least so they're updated by then!

Back
Top Bottom