Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Miss M's FxF request thread.

MissM

Star
Right now I'm looking for mainly fantasy roleplays. Evil witches, succubi, fae, werewolves, monster girls, and the like are all welcome. If you want to try a certain pairing or want to discuss a plot, you can send me a message. Kink and bdsm are also encouraged, just no scat, incest or gore. I try to write 1-2 paragraphs per post, but I typically mirror the person I roleplay with. If you give me more to work with, I will try to give you longer replies in response, just no walls of text please. I usually try to reply at least every other day, but if I happen to be online I can manage more. If I ever go more than three days without a response, please feel free to give me a poke.

FxF or FxFuta only.
I only roleplay characters 18+ (and preferably 21+)
Will play over thread, but have a preference for PM.

The following are a plots I want to try, but I'm willing to alter them as long as the basic ideas remain intact. I will play either role, unless otherwise stated. Please, don't be shy to message me with ideas. If you can come up with an idea that we both enjoy and put forth some effort into making it happen, I will almost certainly enjoy roleplaying with you.

Plots and Pairings

(Craving) The Healslut:
Playing a healer is hard work. You have to stick behind your allies as they charge into danger, keep track of everyone's health, dodge all of the enemies who want to eliminate you first, and you hardly even get so much as a thank you. And to make matters worse, several members of your party have started to take the term "healslut" very literally. (Dubcon, gangbangs, free use)

Monster Mom: Everybody knows that there's only one effective way for monsters to breed - use human women. However, not every monster girl is dominant or forceful enough to take their humans the old fashioned way. That's where I come in. I offer my services to shy and lonely monsters looking to start families of their own. For a small fee, you can have any willing female of your choice delivered directly to your home. (Consensual breeding, no gore or vore)

That Which You Cannot Put Down: A young witch, desperate for power, bites off more than she can chew when she summons a creature she can't quite control. She intends to send the creature after her enemies, but what will she do when it turns on her? (The creature can be a demon, succubus, monster girl, or something else entirely. Non-con or dubcon)

Heart of Steel: In the not so distant future, robotics have advanced to the point that incredibly life-like androids have become a common part of society. They are nearly identical to humans in every way, and the only way to tell them apart is by checking them for a mark that is imprinted on their bodies at the time of creation. These androids normally live as laborers, but a handful of them are created to be special companions and designed with special intelligence. One of these highly intelligent androids has been sold as a sex doll against her will, and as much as she hates the idea, she doesn't have any say in the matter. Especially when her owner holds the controls that can turn the android into anything she wishes.

The Danger Room: It was supposed to be a relaxing vacation in one of the city's newest holosuites. Designed to cater to your every whim, the holosuite can create virtually any item or location out of thin air. Unfortunately for one unlucky customer, someone has hijacked her session. The controls no longer respond to her commands, and someone outside has turned her vacation into their fantasy. (Noncon, limited godmoding)

(Craving) Stolen Princess: A thief in the night, sneaking into the palace to steal the kingdom's greatest treasure. A barbarian ransacking the palace and making off with all the women they can grab. The queen of a powerful, rival nation demanding the king's daughter as a condition of peace. Whoever you are, you've found yourself in possession of a very spoiled, bratty princess who needs to be taught that she is no longer the one in charge. One way or another. (Craving to play the princess role)

The Symbiote: A strange and mysterious creature has bonded itself to a human woman and given her powers beyond her wildest imagination. Will she use these new abilities to become a hero, a menace, or simply to satisfy her own selfish desires? And how will she handle the new appetites and desires the creature is making her feel? (Venom inspired roleplay. Open to playing the symbiote, the human, or another character.)

Last edited:
Temporarily accepting one-shots through discord. Message me if you're interested

Back
Top Bottom