Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female After Many Bumps and Edits, Still Looking for Affection and Intimacy

U

Umbrark

It's been brought to my attention that a high number of bumps somehow is a trend among posters who don't respond to interest in these request threads. This is baffling to me. If you send me a PM, I will reply. In addition, this request thread will more than likely come across as stringent and rigid. Like most people here, I know what pleasures me and I am here to indulge said pleasures. Unfortunately, I've had a lot of run-ins with partners who turned out to be major disappointments, especially after initial exchanges seemed promising. Much of what I've written here is the direct result of those experiences. In the end, I feel it would be less disappointing to receive no interest at all than to get my hopes dashed so easily again, thus there are a lot of provisos throughout the text below. If they do not stop your interest, then you can be sure you'll have my attention and respect.

If you as a real-life person are biologically male, go away. I have had more than enough of that. And on that note: If you need to establish the presence of a large cock in your roleplays, experience tells me that you are most likely a male. And even if you're not, go away.

Now that that's over with: Hey there, potentially interested cisgendered females. By default, I'm looking for a short term, primarily smutty thing, but hope we will both want it to become long term afterwards. I have no preference for post length or perspective so long as it's engaging. That said, it is HIGHLY unlikely that I will find a one-sentence message engaging. Especially if it lacks capitalization or decent grammar, so for the love of crap, don't come to me with textspeak. If you have a length/perspective requirement for your roleplay partners, then go away.

I roleplay through PMs, not threads. I won't give any messenger information unless I actually get to know you.

What I crave most of all is something with affection and intimacy involved (cuddling, soft kisses, spooning, etc., I'm only clarifying because the need came up). In particular, I crave something where you play a woman whose affections have a maternal tone to them. As in the motherly ideal, not the crappy way your mom treated you (no really, that's come up). This does not mean I'm looking for a domme or a big spoon. I'll put it this way: During cuddling, I'd like to rest my head on a soft bosom or lap rather than another head. I'm not interested in cutesy girlies; I'm looking for a woman.

I'm not into non-con or dub-con. Also, I'm into roleplaying for the escapism, so no plots that are dark or emotionally intense either (for example, no scenarios where one of us is a widow/widower). That includes blackmail, and it doesn't matter if your character is willing regardless of it.

Fandoms aren't really my thing. From the ones I've seen requested around here, I'm not likely to be familiar with any you want to play out anyway. The only fandom I've done sexual roleplaying with is My Little Pony. It's been a long time since my last one, though. Most of the roleplayers among cloppers requested scenarios that I found to be weird or gross. Yeah, yeah, "Weirder and grosser than wanting to fuck cartoon horses?!" Yes. Yes indeed.

My list of f: F-list - Warning
Main -ons (optional) and -offs (not optional):
1. I'm a primal. For those who aren't aware, that means I like to get into a more animal state of mind and be driven by instinct, but I don't go for the hunter/prey dynamic. This factors into my intimacy as much as it does my sexuality.
2. I'm a big fan of incest, but NOT step-family or "distant relations". I should also note that I'm not really interested in father/daughter and I will not play uncle/niece, as the scenarios I've seen for that one tend to be too rapey.
3. I'm into some of the mental aspects of BDSM - I'm a dom and a degrader - but not the equipment. While I enjoy a woman who is submissive during sex, I don't like the idea of maintaining that kind of dynamic 24/7. To me, the sexiest dom/sub relationship I could be in would be one where the woman would put on a collar as a silent signal that she'll consent to whatever I want to do to her until and unless she takes it off or says the safe word.
4. Furries (kemonomimi and anthros) are fun, preferably where you are the one playing the furry, though I am open to play as a furry if we both do. This has come up so I have to state: This does NOT include bestiality. Also, no werewolves.
5. MILFs are great, but I am not into age differences to the point of one of us being old enough to be the other's grandparent.
6. I'm turned off by blowjobs but love giving cunnilingus.
7. Deliberate and enthusiastically-received impregnation is something I always crave. By this, I'm referring the moment of insemination itself. I don't have a specific kink for pregnant women (though I am not against having sex with a pregnant woman in a subsequent scene).
8. The butt is exit-only. Do I even NEED to outright forbid non-sexual bodily fluids/excretions and snuff?

I also like harem scenarios, but understand if that's not what you're into. Playing as multiple characters can be cumbersome.

I enjoy fantasy settings. Magic, elf women, wandering, noble/royal courts, taverns, the like. It doesn't strictly have to be medieval and I'm not interested in playing something historically accurate, but I'm not a fan of putting fantasy in a modern setting. Currently, the latest I'm willing to go is an analogue to the Industrial Revolution. Otherwise it's not all that different from real-world scenarios like meeting in a bar or blind dates. As I said, I'm in this for the escapism, and modern settings - fantasy or otherwise - remind me too strongly of the reality I'm looking for a reprieve from.

One more thing: If you PM me but change your mind at any time for any reason, then tell me. Don't just disappear. It's amazing how few people actually tell me despite having supposedly read this part.

If you've read this whole thing, then I commend your patience and hope you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: Looking for Affection and Intimacy (MxF)

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump. I used to have fun making bump puns in song lyrics.

Bump.

RE: Looking for Affection and Intimacy (MxF) (New username, same thread)

Yeah yeah.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump and all that.

Back
Top Bottom