Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnap...or Date? (( Vengir and Nightsorceress ))

as she tried to force him to move, he growled and pushed her away. "I don't need help walking!" then, slowly, Rayne turned, and with the most wobbly of steps, left the puddle of blood below him for his tent. as he found the bed, he fell onto it, and gave a loud shriek of pain.

when he yelled in pain Lily shook her head "and that is why i wanted to help you move. you put to much pressure on that side when you laid down." She quickly moved around the room. she found a bottle of alcohol, and a needle and thread she returned to his side kneeling on the ground. "this will hurt" she then took the bottle of alcohol and poured in on the wounded to clean it. then she handed him the bottle to drink from. she thread the needle and began to stitch him

at the feel of the alcohol, he screamed again, and quickly took a swig as she handed it to him. however, as she began to stitch him, he screamed even louder, and reached for the knife on his bed. unsheathing it, he stabbed the ground, working out his pain. "NO!"

She heard him scream and she jumped. Lily did not mean to cause him such pain. but it had to be done, if he she didn't he could die and she could never let him die. "i know its hurts just try not to think about. Talk to me, tell me about what you want your future to be"

"I...have...no-agh! no future!" he screamed and groaned, trying to speak through the pain. the more she stitched, the knife dug through the ground in a line, slowly working it's way closer to her.

"of course you do! If you didn't why would you even bother fighting." She only had a few more inches to go before she was finished. "you are going to win this battle, and then you are going to settle down and start a family." Lily tried to give him hope. She was also starting to have feelings for him but she knew he could never care about her.

"noo...I only live...to free this land..." his voice was growing weak, as he felt ready to pass out. "I have no one...no one to disapoint when i die..."

'of course you do, you have all your men, and well me, i would be very sad if you were to die during this battle" she explained softly as she finished. she paused for a moment then she kissed his lips, it was a quick soft kiss. "you can't give up"

Rayne gave no reply to her words, and when she kissed him, he glanced up at her. "why do you care about me? I've done nothing for you." he spoke, and groaned loud as he shifted to face her. "don't...don't leave the tent..."

"because you are a kind man who wants to help the people, i can see you have a good heart even though you try to hid if you care or not." Lily sat on the floor and was leaning on his bed "i did not plan to leave the tent, because i need to make sure you rest."

Groaning, he turned away, closing his eyes. "I...have no heart.." he spoke, trying to push her out of his life. "I am a monster...I only live to repent..."

Lily shook her head "you are not a monster!" she didn't like at all that he would call himself that. "why in the world would you think that"

"I'm in constant pain..." he groaned, and lowered his voice. "everyday....I reopen a wound....Everyday...I almost pass out from the pain..."

Lily shook her head again. "that does not make you a monster, and wounds will not reopen as long as i am here" Lily sighed "i can see you have a good heart, i wish you could allow yourself to use it, You will be so much happier if you did" Her hand reached out to his holding it tight.

as her hand reached and touched his, his gripped hers, and in moments he was exerting enough force to break her hand. however, at her first yelp, his hand let go, and he turned, hiding, or rather showing, his sorrow for hurting her.

LIly felt him starting to squeeze her hand tight and soon she cried out tears bubble to her eyes. But he let go and lily pulled her hand back looking it over it was starting to get swollen. "why can't you just try to be happy" she blurted out, he seemed very self destructive.

"your father raped and killed my wife..." he muttered, his eyes shut. his hand reached back, and gently caressed her slightly swollen hand. ".....I'm sorry..."

Lily know understood him more and she felt so sorry for him. "i am so sorry...had i know i wouldn't have pushed you so hard." She flinched when he touched her swollen hand but she didn't pull it away. she liked him touching her even though it was painful.

his hand drew back with the rest of him, and he sighed. "I don't like to talk about me..." he commented, and groaned in agony.

Lily quickly moved to stop him from moving so he was stop hurting. But in the process she used her bad hand and now tears were brought to her own eyes "well you can't keep all your pain bottled up inside'"

Rayne closed his eyes. "if I don't...oh..i'll look weak...and I wouldn't...be a good leader...."

"you be a better leader. right now you are acting just like my father, cold, harsh, and distant. You keep this up and you are going to be worse then him." Lily looked down with a heavy sigh

Rayne closed his eyes. "I...am not..anything like that bastard..." he muttered, but frowned. "I..must be distant...the men...would dessert..."

"thats what my father thought as well, but the fact is more left him, and the ones that stayed stayed out of fear." Lily she could make him understand "all you have to do is try it would not be hard, i will be right here beside you"

groaning, he motioned her to bring her face in close. when she inched close enough, he took her hands, placed them over her ears, and pressed, trying his best to make sure she would unable to hear as his mouth opened, and almost a ear popping scream boomed. was this all his pain, or just a bit? either way, it was a good long minute before the scream ended, and his hands dropped as he passed out.

"What the hell was that? oh christ, my ears are bleeding!" complaints and concerns were heard outside, as the men returned to camp at the sound of a shriek of a banshee.

Back
Top Bottom