Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A master and his favorite maid (Ronyo x Willow)

She smiles softly and picks up her own plate and drink. "I would love too." She says to him softly and walks out of the room. She walks into the kitchen and set her plate in the sink. She downs the rest of her tea and puts the empty glass in the sink. She goes back into the dinning room and looks at him. "Are you done eating?" She asked him softly.

He blushed, looking down as she left the room, rubbing his groin a little through the fabric of his pants, he was getting hard just thinking about having sex with her again. As she returned to the room he looked up "Hmm? Oh.. Yes I'm done.." He remained seated, not wanting to let her know he was hard.

She picked up his drink and plate. She leaves the room. She goes back into the kitchen. She does the dises and dries them. She puts the dishes away and goes back to him in the dinning room. "Will there be anything else you wish to be done before you settled down for the night?" She asked him softly.

Once Willow had left the room George focused on other things, and thankfully once she returned, he'd taken down the tent in his pants. "Hmm.. Not that I can think of.. I've taken care of the things that my Father sent to me, so I'm pretty much free for the rest of the night.." He smiled, standing up and pushing his chair in.

She smiles at him and walks up to him once he was out of the chair. "I am free as well for the rest of the night." She says to him softly. "Want ice cream for dessert in your room, Master?" She asked him softly.

Back
Top Bottom