Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Exalted: Redlight District Infernals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, after some thinking I figured I would post up my idea for getting an Exalted group together. I want to play the Infernals with a group of about 3-4 Green Sun Princes and 1-2 Lunar/Solar Akuma. The most I'd be willing to play with would be 5 people, the least I believe would be three, and I would like at least one Akuma.

Okay, the gist of the story as it will start out: Green Sun Princes are not Exalted like their Solar counterparts. Their holder of the infernal majesty that is the yozi's comes when they have the chance to stand and be noticed...and fail. I would like to play out, one on one, the Exaltations of the Infernals and the corruption of the young Lunar/Solar. This does not mean it is necessary, but as a "nice" Storyteller I will offer some incentives for that. Anyway, I'd like all the GSP to have been somehow sexually abused in life. Some examples:

The courtesan who is often told that her momentary court paramours love her yet she is always abused. The chance she had to finally Exalt came when she had enough "pillow talk" to send one of the most vile men ever into exile. Yet, he told her he would really love her this time and they would even get married. Buying into it she is beaten up and tossed away before a demon finds her and gives her a chance to never be taken advantage of ever again.

A gladiator was never a great winner, and every time he lost he was brutally used by his "fellow" gladiators, passed about like a hookah for their desires. The chance he had to run away and make a life for himself he turned down, because even if he was abused and humiliated he at least had a stable job and roof over his head. Then came the demon who told him he could have another home.

Pretty much, the "Theme" of this is that the Infernals now have the power never to be abused again. In fact you have the ability to turn what was done on you to the rest of Creation. If Creation did this to you, doesn't it need to pay just as much? They work in a House of Restraint (or, for is better) which is in the small April fools joke of sex and Exalted. A House of Restraint is a place where demons, spirits, gods, demi-humans, and all those in between are enslaved for the sexual conquests of jaded and eccentric people who can't find a better place to get their rocks off. The first few scenario's to work people in will be capturing new and interesting (and Yozi betraying or infuriating) people to bring back to this place and serve. That and they will never be able to escape and interfere with your Yozi's plans ever again and shall be defiled for the rest of their existence for even trying or being foolish enough to stand in the blast radius of those who did.

So, needless to say, this WILL possess adult themes. As is the general with Exalted, it will have the general outlook of experimental bisexuality to the very odd, seeing as the majority of the Exalted world sees sex in a much different paradigm than ours is.

Anyway, this first bit is to see whom, if anyone, would be interested in this. That is the small basis of the story, it will grow more epic as time goes on as Exalted is wont to do. The books that would be the most useful would be the short "ExXxalted Scroll of Swallowed Darkness" for the short on the House of Restraint, Manual of Exalted Power: Infernals, and the Exalted players book. I am allowing merits and flaws if asked, so Scroll of Heroes would also be good. This will take place in Malfeas a bit but no one really NEEDS that book, as I hope to make it good enough for players.

Now, I'd like if people were interested to say they were and give me the character they wanted to play, in this format:
Caste/Akuma Type:
Patron Yozi:
Concept:

Now, any Lunar Akuma may want to hold back on Caste just because I have a little bit of tweaking to do with them. Also, the Akuma(s) urge will be: To Help with the Reclamation. Because I am railroading this any Akuma will get some extra if this goes off.

Also: I do not wish anyone to have the Ebon Dragon as a patron. Feel free to pick up a Fiend caste, but the person will have been lent out to Malfeas, Cecelyne, She Who Lives in Her Name, or Adorjan. And with Akuma they can have any non-Ebon Dragon patron, and if they pick anyone who is not the 'big four' we can make up their Infernal charmsplats.

That and if anyone wants to add on to the Swallowed Darkness style in the Scroll of Swallowed Darkness, I will work with you 100% of the way.

Now for basics: Venue: AIM chatrooms since it has a die roller
Time: Unspecified as of now
Day of the week: I'd prefer Friday, but Thursday and Saturday are not up for grabs.
I will kill you if: You try a Night/Scourge caste "Sherlock Holmes." I hate that character concept and some people on the WW forums blast it out so damn much.
That's it for now.

I've never played Exalted, but I'd love to give it a shot, if you don't mind dealing someone who's kind of new to the system. When I get back on later tonight I'll try and hammer out a character concept, if that's okay.

I wish to play. I am downloading the Exalted books right now.

I am however not "book" smart and making new characters, especially for new games makes my head hurt and shit.

>.> Giga, you will help me right? XD

I think the Sun/Luna people might be fun to play. Though I have no idea why? lol

Yeah, lemme know if I can play.

Hehe. Solars and Lunars are great... especially if you're into the kind of undying, spiritually enforced past-life affection submissive werewolves tp destomed god-kings. ;D

To the new people: I am perfectly okay at working with new players. There will be no worries with that. And to Taidon, I would suggest a Solar Akuma, just because I think it would be easier for a newer player to pick up. Plus, Solars kick ass hard.

To Vanity: I generally don't enjoy running one on one rps like this, but if I was going to do that it would be mainly male on male romantic/sexual interaction instead of the group pansexual plethora of Cynis indulgences that I plan to run with this Infernals game.

As it is I think I have three people, that is if Vanity is interested in this as a group tromp through Creation's darkest corners. I'll wait to see if anyone else wishes to partake as well. But if you are interested and have a basic concept and what not, please post it.

Yeah... not big on my yaoi, really. ^^' Or group games, but... females familiar with Exalted? I would -adore- if you could a run a solo game for me... -Kitten beg <3-​

Vanity, o_O usually dm's wont do anything less than two people.

Good luck through on trying to find someone who will help you.

In anycase....

Yes, I am going to need help.

>.> "Sit down and help me with the entire thing" type help. :p

Whats the difference between the two choices we can be? Cause that really long sentence confused me, I couldn't get much info on it.

Usually being the main word. ;D Yeah, it's hard... but damn rewarding when you can find someone who's like to run such a game. =D​

Taidon: What Vanity was referring to is the Solar/Lunar mate scenario. There were 300 Solar Exaltations, and on the other side was 300 Lunar Exaltations. Every one of these Exaltations were paired off into "mates." Not every couple were sexually involved, but the Exaltations were crafted as such that the Solar/Lunar pair worked very well together and each one complimented the other perfectly. Also, Exalrations are like "soul covers." If you have played D&D think of an Exaltation as adding the "Exalted template" to a person. Only with about a +1,000 level modifier.

Now, the Solars have always been "more powerful" than the Lunars, which led them to be more dominant, usually. In later years their madness that was imposed by the veritable creators of Gods they had defeated drove many of these Solars to acts of extreme cruelty and/or pettiness. One such case is the Solar Desus and his wife Lilith. This man had implanted various mental "traps" that would trigger when she did something he didn't like or wouldn't approve of. He abused her, had her take the Lunar ability to change genders for his own sexual pleasures, beat her so badly she lost several children, and basically was a douche canoe. The bond between them was so strong that she really couldn't fight back, and any avenue she had to do so was pretty much cut off by his manipulative traps. This is the very, very abusive type. Solars of this day and age aren't insane or this petty...yet.

Another example was a Solar who drew her Lunar close to her so he could command the armies she didn't want to deal with and basically emasculated him so much and so thoroughly he lost his attraction to women and became a gigantic misogynist.

Now, as to the differences between Lunars and Solars. Solars are pretty much breakers of what is possible and restricted. They craft "laws" for the world by cleaving away those they deem unnecessary or boring. Given sufficient time and power they can do nearly anything they want.

Lunars are the ever changing face of the moon. They specialize in the forms of life and the ever changing manner of their mistress/master Exalter, Luna. They can turn into a myriad of animal shapes, human forms, and if they gain enough power can steal the forms of ANYTHING in Creation. To them changing shape, gender, and even mindsets can be like how we change clothes. What they lack in sheer Solar might they make up for in limitless fluidity of form.

For simplicity, I would suggest playing a Solar Akuma over a Lunar Akuma. Solars are more straightforward and easy for beginners.

Now, Akuma are those who are corrupted by the Yozis. Yozis are the defeated God crafters that the combined might of all Exalted defeated and sent to Malfeas. Anything in Creation can become Akuma, but the Exalted and their ilk are more preferred of them. If you have the Infernals book downloaded there is an entire chapter on Akuma and the like.

Well, it seems I didn't make my three person mark, sadly. I'll leave this up for a while, but it doesn't seem like it's going to get too many more hits or anything.

If it dies out this time, perhaps I'll try again in a few months and see if any of the new people, plus the two who showed interest, would be willing. That is if no one magically shows up soon or anything.

I would generally be interested in some sort of exalted game. I've taken a look at the books as dense and overly complicated as they are. Its certainly an interesting setting. Although I'm not sure I'd have the time for something that was in real time as opposed to post based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom