Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Grimly Out Of the Abyss IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blinking in surprise as the chain links shatter, Sylvia looks at her hands in amazement, thinking that the iron would've held up better. "I guess the drow are shoddy craftsmen," she mutters quietly before hearing Desira's command.

Oblivious to the guards' presence, the noble woman nods and quickly makes her way over to the yuan-ti and Warren unless someone stops her, at which point she'll motion for them to come to her. Once together, she quickly drops to her knees, bringing her to eye level with Warren's throbbing cock, and close enough to feel the heat radiating off of it. She does her best to ignore it, but it's simply impossible. She'd never seen a man's cock before, and seeing one like this, erect, throbbing, and being toyed with by a beautiful woman, a mere few inches from her face, was something she couldn't ignore. Even as she grappled with the chains on his hands and feet, she couldn't keep her eyes off of his throbbing member, blushing hotly as she whispered, "Forgive me sir, I do not mean to stare, I would preserve your dignity if I could, it is just so...hard," she says blushing, and quickly correcting herself, "The chains I mean!"

Strength check to break Warren's bonds (if he gives her an unexpected taste, can the horny virgin get Advantage from the adrenaline rush?) 1d20+3 = 18

She can't see the guards, so someone should probably stop her from going out to Warren and Desira and they should come to her...or we can risk being spotted, but that might spoil an escape attempt unless we're ready to start a fight with the guards?

Oh, and for what it's worth, for our more arrogant members, if you were to, for example, only agree to help the party escape if Sylvia agreed to debase herself or become your slave or something, she might agree. It'd be fun to have to belly ride a mount we use to escape and lose her virginity that way :D

There is someone coming up the gate, a drow warrior with better equipment then the others, yet he is carrying the large pot that serves as the source of the mushroom paste that has been the slaves steady diet in their time here. His eyes would narrow, even as he gestures for one of the closest people to approach him.

As the naked noble girl kneeled in front of Warren. Warren's eyes fluttered as they shot up to the ceiling. Biting back a moan he wasn't sure would alert the guards, as Sylvia took a moment to break the chains, Warren's hands went to grope the noblewoman's breasts, caressing them gently.

Within a moment, sticky white liquid surged forward, rushing over Desira's hand, and oozing onto to Sylvia's face, some of it entering her open mouth. I think my dignities pretty much shot.

My club miss. Warren whispers to Sylvia, kicking it over to her.

Nai'lo

She considered the her kins words, if someone was cast out that some fued had occured and bad blood was likely - a potential source of advantage, still her thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of the food at the gate.

her attention on the drow guard she directing her words to the strong human woman who had broken her chains whos face was close to the male human's manhood "take it in your mouth and drink - least the smell attract spiders and my kin, for if you harm a spider you and any with you will suffer unimaginable", her voice pitched to be a mixture of commanding and seductive - with luck the surface creature would comply without issue.

She moved forward to approach as requested.

"It seems these surfacers are eager to serve and service any who will attend them, while you would likely not be interested in such right now - they could convinced to be most eager for your touch should you are your fellows be willing to offer some very slight accommodation improvements, clothes for warmth, tools to maintain appearances and the like?".

Her voice hinting at the promise of carnal delights such that the warrior might have little experience with - all for only minor improvements in there lives.

Persuasion (1d20+8): 26

There would be cold look in his eye, even as some of the others stilled, looking as if they might be coming closer soon for the pot. Still, as he grabs a bowl, he would speak, about to open the gate, just muttering to her.
"What if I could offer you and the others a way out instead?"
His eyes and ears would be furtive, as he begins to open the gate, to make sure that the prisoners are fed.

He is bitter, but it is not directed towards you. The offer, such as it is, seems genuine... and he also seems angry about something, a deep seated and smoldering anger... again, not directed towards any of the prisoners.

[img=100x150 align=right]https://i.imgur.com/dQe8N2X.jpg[/img]
Desira

Desira noticed Sylvia's intentions to break the chains herself, doubtlessly she was a strong one... and a sexy little minx to play with so the yuanti didn't hesitated to get a hold of her too sliding her pre-cum coated fingers between her legs as Sylvia grabbed the chains of the male human.

The serpent girl's slender fingers dexterously slid between the human asscheeks tracing all the way from the Sylvia's asshole, where Desira's thumb stayed to further stimulate the virgin human, to her pussy where she spread the meaty labia and began to play inside of her also in a enthusiastic way that was both arousing and stimulating, even inspiring so Sylvia would be able to break Warren's chains as she played with each of her human toys each with on her hands.

Soon releasing Warren's about to cum shaft before Sylvia, Desira continued to work the female more and more aroused through further sexual stimulation of her growing wet pussy and clitoris weakening her legs so she face the bulging cock of Warren closer every second as she began to spread her ass now to tease her that way with her own forked tongue. "Do as you has been told woman, take it in your mouth"

Anya reaches out to grope Desira's cute tush while her other hand started rubbing one out at the erotic scene before her.

Distracted by Desira's sudden, unexpected, and unwanted violation, Sylvia quickly swatted away the yuan-ti woman's hands and looks up at her with a glare as she struggles with the chains, but her eyes can't stay off of Warren's throbbing cock for long. When Nai'lo warns that the smell could attract both drow and spiders, however, she looks worried. "I-I've never..."

Her eyes quickly shift side to side, desperate for something she could do, but there wasn't time, she saw the drow approaching now and she didn't know how long Warren could handle the ministrations of the strange woman playing with his manhood, and with a very quick, very embarrassed, "Forgive me, sir!" the noblewoman throws herself onto Warren's shaft for the good of the group. Not being accostomed to blowjobs or anything like them, and in a rush, she takes the entirety of his cock into her mouth, pushing Desira's hand away as she swallows Warren's length until her lips seal around the base of his shaft, her tongue instinctively licking and tasting his rock-hard rod just before he explodes inside her throat as she breaks apart his chains.

She makes a valiant effort not to gag, to keep it all inside and swallow it lest any of the smell escape, but she doesn't release his cock. No! I have to clean it, I can't let the smell get out or I'll have defiled myself like this for nothing! My dignity isn't worth their lives though...I'll do what I have to do...

With that thought haunting her, Sylvia looks up at Warren and motions for him to not move as she does her best to clean off his cock with her tongue, never letting it out of her mouth until she's certain she's devoured every last drop of his semen, making a silent prayer to Sune thanking her for the small blessing of making it taste so unexpectedly delicious. It isn't until she's sure that his cock has been thoroughly cleaned that she finally releases him from her lips and apologizes again, unable to look him in the eye now. "T-there...I took it all...the smell shouldn't attract anything," she says sheepishly, before turning to begin working on Desira's shackles as well. Her most recent meal proved too distracting, however, between shame, embarrassment, and arousal, Sylvia couldn't muster the same strength from her limbs and shook her head before glancing at the nearby drow and motioning for the woman to come with her behind a barrier so that she could use Warren's club to free her.

Str check 13, this one failed, so...

If nothing stops us from doing it though, move somewhere with some cover and attack the chains with the club Attack 14, damage 4

Nai'lo

The man did seem to have some personal agenda that wasn't specifically directed towards her or the others, and using slaves to settle scores was an old tactic ... normally with the slaves eliminated at the end.

"Hmm ... I would say that it sounds interesting and suspect that there is a steep cost, likely both in how the escape would be facilitated but also some hidden cost that I would pay later. But I am of course listening".

He might be the best chance she had to escape, she could worry about surviving the aftermath later.

Desira

"God girl, that's it do as your are instructed, swallow it all, suck him clean while I do the same to you" while Desira didn't like to feed upon the flesh of humans as Nai'lo had suggested a moment ago she did love the taste of the love juices of both men and women and a human virgin was a delicacy she does not get to taste often so she was eager to further stimulate the female having both tips of her forked tongue flicking at each of Sylvia's spread folds while her fingers continued to force her to cum against her will. (Grapple check=21, nat20)

She would need both a little more freedom for this so she tried to get free herself too
Strength check=21
and hey it wasn't that hard either, or maybe she was just lucky or found a weak link on her chain, any way Desira was free now to did as she wanted with Sylvia while she was busy blowjobing Warren.

Anya's approach while not requested was still welcomed, if humans were good for something that was pleasing their masters and so Desira would give Anya a chance to please her too, rising her butt while moving her hips with an hypnotic serpentine sway and then spreading her legs and ass to let the half human touch, finger or lick wherever she wanted. "Come on girl, don't be shy and please your mistress, and you better do it or I'll have to punish you. Be aware too that the smell might attract unwanted attention so make good use of your tongue"

khan said:
Anya's approach while not requested was still welcomed, if humans were good for something that was pleasing their masters and so Desira would give Anya a chance to please her too, rising her butt while moving her hips with an hypnotic serpentine sway and then spreading her legs and ass to let the half human touch, finger or lick wherever she wanted. "Come on girl, don't be shy and please your mistress, and you better do it or I'll have to punish you. Be aware too that the smell might attract unwanted attention so make good use of your tongue"

Anya doesn't seem to react to your words, going at her own pace for the moment. She gropes and occasionally smacks your lovely swaying backside - "Still yourself if you wish for me to use you, wench." - before sticking a couple of long fingers into your slick cunny, slowly fingerfucking you. Her free hand snakes around your body to grope at your tits, pinching and pulling your nipples. "You have a lovely body. I look forward to exploring it extensively~" :3

The scarred male would merely mutter, as he walks in, the other prisoners stirring and coming closer, walking to the gate, with some among them rolling their eyes, others looking disapproving, a few looking interested.... even as Jimjar spoke, doing nothing to hide his voice... and speaking in common. "A silver that the snaky one lasts only a minute." Still, there would be snorting, but no real takers among the prisoners.

The scarred drow would speak, voice carrying only to Nai'lo.
"I will leave the gate open, and delay the guards by a few minutes. The tower directly in front of the pens is the armory. There is a space to jump down onto the webs, and then into the pool."

Just as he finishes speaking, and regardless of her signal of acceptance or dismissal, he would scowl and sneer, thrusting a bowl of slop at her, as he gestures with his head for her to move... even as the others come for their bowls. And if the ones engaged in sex don't come, well, hardly his fault they fucked instead of ate.

Desira

At first Desira didn't seem like she would stop until either she or Sylvia cummed and even if she didn't answered to Anya as her mouth was busy in a far more interesting task she didn't stop moving herself as she heard the half elf's words, after all she didn't call Anya, she didn't ask to be used though if the the half human as she called her was good in what she was doing she might as well forgive for her insolence.

Sss... Mmmhh... ahh... mmm Sss..., moans, hisses and dirty sloppy sounds were all that could be heard from Desira as she continued to submit the paladin forcing Warren's cock deeper into her mouth and throat while her fingers and tongue worked deeply between her legs and ass. She knew other were watching what she did and also how Anya groped her and took advantage of her, she also knew her body was highly desirable and a great show for everyone in there no matter if they came from the surface or from the underdark and enjoyed giving them a show none of them would easily forget particularly the ones involved and then the ones closer to them. Not only she was an exceptional lover but she also knew how to entertain other with her sexual skills. Consider this sexual show as a bardic performance(mantle of inspiration) Desira gives 9temporary hp to Warren, Anya, Sylvia, Nay'lo and if the scarred drow is close thento him too, otherwise to another random npcs

Nai'lo

She mulled over the situation, losing slaves would be a nuisance for the slave master in charge - but the man in front of her would likely be blamed, particularly if he was delaying other guards it would be known. So he either intended to leave himself or he intended to make a move for power during the confusion of any chase, or so seemed most likely.

She didn't answer him other then a slight nod of the head, and taking her food - "you lot stop what you are doing now and eat the food provided - very soon you will need your strenght so stop tiring yourselves on carnal matters, you can return to them later" she directed to the orgy that had started, if their surface lusts prevented them from behaving sensibly than they might be a liability so a potential distraction - but whatever about the half breed and the humans the yuan-ti had a reputation for pragmatism, time to see if that was earned.

Warren for his part nodded, grabbing his bowl and starting to force down as much as he could.

Desira

"I will not try to take the pride away from any of you dark elves...", she said referring to Nay'lo and the scarred one, "as you like to talk in your own tongue and not sharing whatever you might have been planning only to give orders later on but I AM eating by the way, still if you have any plans to escape say so and I will continue depraving this woman's holes later on."

Indeed the paste they were fed would not be even closely as yummy as Sylvia's cum and probably even less nutritious since the drow probably would not want their slaves strong enough as to be able to break the chains so the yuanti did prefer to continued lapping, sucking and fingering Sylvia's wet pussy in the compromising they were both in but the problem was Sylvia's chains and hers also were already broken, they couldn't just grab their bowls and walk to the guard or he would immediately notice, the best thing to do was to keep doing what they were and make the guard think Desira was too horny as to care for food and in her desperate need for relief she had forced the half elf down to rape her.

Well, the last part was actually truth so making him believe the first bit too wouldn't be hard, she would ask Warren to get some 'food' for them too but she really doubted the drow soldier would agree to that, instead Desira whispered to Sylvia so only she could hear her, "Hold still human, we can't let him notice our broken chains" but even as she shared her intentions to deceive the guard she continued to submit her and to fuck her with her fingers and tongue eventually forcing her to cum on her face to allow her drink her sweet love juices.

With her lips still firmly glued around Warren's exploding cock there was nothing Lady Sylvia could do to fight off the single-minded Desira, and while the noblewoman resisted as best she could, she couldn't free herself from the yuan-ti's vice-like grip. Her eyes begged her to stop, and once she'd finished sucking Warren dry her lips did as well, but to no avail. Even as she pleaded, Desira could taste her virginal lips becoming wetter, see her heart rate increase as her breath came shorter and faster. She'd never seen another man's cock before being imprisoned and within the last five minutes she'd gone from seeing her first handjob to performing her first blowjob and having another woman, an inhuman one at that, finger and tongue her.

It was quickly becoming too much for her but she didn't stop struggling. Even as Desira pointed out that this was the best way to maintain their cover as shackled prisoners she continued to squirm and try to wrestle her way away from the woman, "I-I can't let you do this! It's--ah--not right! We're bo--ooOO-oth women! Stop!" As her words have little effect though, her eyes start to water and she looks desperate, "Please, gods! Not like this, not my first!"

Failed the escape grapple attempt with an 8
Intentionally failing the arousal check (Normal -> Aroused state)
Persuasion on Desira? 12 (She is a virgin after all, do you really want to take her? Has Desira ever seen a virgin deflowered by a beast before? Wouldn't that be so much more entertaining? :p)

Nai'lo

Looking at the snake woman "you wanted an alliance rather than to be a slave or servant, correct? as such I there should be no expectation on me to train or educate you or have patience with your weaknesses" nodding to the benefactor "we are communicating in our native language, were we not we would be communicating in the common tongue of the underdark, the debased tongue of the surface is not a language we would really ever speak normally and while you should not assume one doesn't speak and understand it neither should you assume that one does" mulling over how much to say "but in brief as soon as he leaves we will need to be ready to move - as such stop your behavior and be ready to move, I don't need her recovering from the after affects of her climax while we leave".

Looking back to the food supplier,
"would you have keys for the shackles or where they might be located - such would aid us immensely in making this work".

Desira

Desira never assumed nothing about any of the them speaking the common speech of the surface dwellers but she did hear Nai'lo speak it before herself still while Desira thought it was not weird the guard didn't see the broken chains it was indeed weird he didn't reacted to the words they shared in common, perhaps he could not understand what they were saying as Nai'lo pointed out or perhaps there was something else.

Could he be helping them out? Desira couldn't be sure and that was why she asked for sharing the information that had been spoken in the drow language unknown for her and most probably for the humans as well, she didn't intend to receive orders from Nai'lo and even if she thought she would do well in following her, Nai'lo would still need as much help as she could to escape.

"Oh will this be your first...? have you never...?", by now Desira was very well aware of the virginal state of Sylvia but she delighted on mentioning it to further embarrass her as she continued to work through her wet and slippery slit.

"Do not worry my dear, I do not intend to take your chastity away with my fingers, I'd rather taste your virginal cum once and again before that happens..." yes it would be very pleasant to see that happening by some random beast in the darkness where Sylvia would not even be able to see her defiler but that didn't stop her now instead using her free hand now to tease Sylvia's ass and slowly begin to pierce her way inside as she continued to lick and suck the sweet taste of the innocent pussy she planned to deprave.

Desira would continue to rape Sylvia taking her to the edge of orgasm and once she felt the human legs tremble to the edge of orgasm she would stop and release her dragging her as she followed the path the drow had shown.

The other prisoners would hardly react to the display that the group was making, though the Quaggoth seemed to hold his nose high and sniff, though the deep gnome twins leered and laughed. And yet, there is no real reaction, as they get their bowls of food, and return to their areas... save for Stool, who breathed a cloud of spores on the writhing group. Assuming that they did not try and fight the spores, they would have a rather odd message appear in their heads.
"Hi! What are you doing?" The voice is young, naïve, and rather on the innocent side.

Meanwhile, the Drow male would say nothing, not responding, until as the last prisoner that was not distracted by sex got up and took a bowl.
"I leave the little details up to your superior female self to work out."
He would say that with a mocking sneer, as if he was not overly concerned about something, even as he would pick up the pot... and begin to leave, closing the door behind him even as the other prisoners begin to eat.... a few left without.

Warren prods Nalio in the shoulder.

What were you two talking about? He asked quietly his mouth faced away from the guards. Anything he can do to help?

With nothing else she can do, the naked noblewoman struggles as best she can to break free of Desira's iron grip as she's violated by the yuan-ti, but to no avail. She doesn't cry, but it's easy to tell she's just holding the tears in check and is visibly upset as she tries in vain to free herself while her virgin cunt is tasted.

It isn't long before her cries start to sound more like stifled moans, however, and it's clear that much more of this will push her over the edge.

Not much I can do, failed to break the grapple with an 8, choosing to fail the save, moving from Aroused to Peaked, if you keep it up she'll orgasm

Nai'lo

She glared at the human, "careful male surfacer, if I wish to touch you I will choose when that happens" looking at the woman "quite we are leaving now".

Without waiting any longer she moved over to the door and checked if it had been left open, if she could shuffle out to the armoury and grab a key or weapon she should be able to move on from this - of course she couldn't tell them the whole plan in case they could not trust them with all the information.

Desira

Desira would be careful to not make Sylvia cum and to leave her on the edge of orgasm denying her that pleasure yet, if she wanted to corrupt the female paladin she had to make her crave for this first, to desire being touched and licked, to beg for being raped and that would be something Desira would be working on from now on.

Quickly standing up as if nothing had happened the reptilian girl dragged Sylvia and forced her to move forward and behind Nai'lo, "Come on human follow the drow, you are strong so you should be ahead to protect her and us from any possible danger... do you have something you can use as weapon?", of course Sylvia being ahead would also allowed her to be groping her ass with every step they took but she did care for breaking and if the paladin didn't had a weapon she would offer her her dagger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom