Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dropping in on a new life! (Distain and Shibby )

"No ... just doing what i needed to do to make sure if someone decided they wanted another gut full of lead that we would be ready. " He smiled trying to change the subject a bit he really did not want anything to do with being a leader. "I am not a leader I am a weapon... You tell me what needs done and i do it. "

Elise looked at him and noticed he seemed to refuse to step into the room. She wondered why. Was he afraid of something? She looked at him and said "You and I both know you are much more then that" she said softly. She smiled a little and said "It seems our positions have been reversed. A month ago you were lying hear" she told him.

"Yes but the gun that shot me was 3 times that big. "He chuckled softly his eyes remained locked on hers his hands slipping into his pockets just sighing happily. "Lets both agree neither of us comes back here. "

"You had a chance to try on the jacket? I hope its not to big for you to wear at all, I will understand if its to big to wear out and about. " He spoke softly his eyes glancing at her he was pretty sure that she had just taken it off but he did not know if he interrupted her putting it on. "I bet it looks far better on you then it ever did on me, but what would not. " He smiled not able to pass up that chance to flirt.

Elise looked at him and said "Its a little bigger than my usual size but it will do just fine" she smiled. She heard his next comment and said "Oh don't say that" she said smiling at him. "I bet you looked dashing in it" she said grinning."

"Yes but i can not think of a thing the looks better on me then it does on you. Except bullet wounds. " He spoke softly giving her a faint smiled trying to force his eyes to avoid hers.

Elise looked at him and smiled a little and said "Your such a flirt, a girl could get used to that flattery" she said with a grin.

"You would think but they never do." He chuckled looking at her his finger nervously fiddling with the handle of the knife on his belt trying to calm himself down and avoid pushing into a deeper conversation.

"I do ... I told you i am a flirt it is what a do. " He smiled looking at her his eyes catching hers and freezing staring at her smiling.

"I am not certain i should? I can not explain it, I am feeling something i have never felt before and i am not sure i should allow those feelings to continue. " He spoke softly he really was starting to care for her had she seen his reaction to her getting shot she would know that.

Elise looked at him and said "My mother used to say to me...If you don't take the leap, you won't know where you'll land" softly to him. She looked at him and said "Why don't you just tell me?"

"Because my father used to tell me when you leap... your shoot does not always open. I think that is what has me so hesitant. " He smiled looking into her eyes a bit more before moving into the room closing the door setting down on the cot next her.

She watched as he finally entered the room and sat down. She looked at him and said "So, whats on your mind...?"

"The same thing that has been on my mind since 2 sharp cracks broke the silence a few nights back. "He reached out slipping his hand into hers lacing his fingers into hers as he stared into her eyes. "Really the same thing that has been on my mind since i opened my eyes here for the first time. "

Elise looked at him. She felt his hand take hers and she listened to what he said. She looked into his eyes before looking down a little before she said "Ahh...I see...". She looked back at him for a moment and said "I hope it hasn't been causing you to much trouble..."

"No ... no trouble so far a few sleepless nights and a few sad feelings after waking up. I am just nervous about the reaction i might get if i talk about what is on my mind. " He spoke softly giving her hand a light squeeze trying to carefully dance around the wordings of his statements.

"You still have my fathers pistol. When your up and about ... Bring it up to my room for me." He smiled standing up putting a kiss on her cheek his lips touching the corner of her lips. He hoped she could not feel the pulse in his hand leap. With that he turned to leave smiling he needed to sleep he was exhausted.

She smiled a little when he kissed her and said "Alright" letting his hand go. She watched him leave the room and she sighed a little. She looked at the jacket and smiled a little before laying down and going to sleep.

He walked silently threw the building and made his way past Anabelle with out a word for the first time since he arrived here. Clearly something was on his mind as he did the same to Adrien. Once he reached his room he laid down closing his eyes trying to go to sleep.

Elise sighed and closed her eyes and went to sleep, but not before hugging his jacket under the covers and sleeping with it in her arms.

Stephen went to sleep quickly his body and mind where exhausted from the stress he had put them threw over the last week. He slept deeply though his dreams where not empty mixed between good reactions of hers after he told her how he felt and ones like the last one he had before he woke. He told her and she pushed him from the tail end of a plane when he pulled the shoot it did not open his reserve also failed and he woke seconds before hitting the ground with a start.

Back
Top Bottom