Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Hurtful [Distain & Bean]

"Starting to think you want to make love again before bed. " He chuckled groaning happily at the attention being paid to his neck. His hands returned the favor running his finger tips up and down her back over her spine with one hand. The other gripped her bottom firmly kneading the soft flesh.

She laughed and she smiled, kissing and suckling upon his neck. "You still know me well." She giggled and looked to him, groaning softly as he kneaded the soft flesh on her bottom. She smiled and her fingers ran along his cheek and she kissed his lips softly as she pulled herself closer to him.

"I think im going to have to push it a bit harder then to try to finish you off for the night. " He laughed softly groaning happily kissing her neck lightly. His hand leaving her butt and moving to her breast gripping it lightly massaging it softly his thumb teasing her nipple.

"Oh yeah?" She asked and cocked her brow as she looked up and into his eyes, "Why is that, huh?" She smiled and ksised his jawline as she moaned into his skin as his hands squeezed her breasts and her breath grew deep, ragged. Her hand trailed down to his legs, rubbing up along his shaft and she moaned lightly.

"Cause i have to work tomorrow so i can not be up all night even if it is having fantastic sex. " He smiled groaning softly as she began to stroke his soft shaft. He grew quickly in her hand his finger pinched her nipple lightly giving it a teasing twist. He leaned in kissing and nibbling on her neck groaning happily.

"Oh.. I forgot!" She gasped and laughed and she smiled softly as she kissed his lip softly, "Well then no sex tonight." She said and she nipped his neck, "Or no second round." She smiled and nipped his chin as her fingers began to slowly pump up and down his shaft, squeezing and stroking him.

"Oh don't think your getting out of this that easily! " He smirked pinching her nipple firmly growing hard once again. He smiled slipping from her reaching down grabbing another condom putting it on. "Come sit on the edge of the bed. " He smirked patting the edge of the bed lightly.

She laughed softly, "Well, I was thinking I could just give you a hand job. But if not," She said just as he pulled away from her and she gasped lightly as he pinched her nipple a bit harder. She rubbed the sensitive nub as he pulled on another condom, "Since you have to work tomorrow, I can do the work. Why don't you just lie down?" She asked.

He chuckled and reached into the bed grabbing her knees pulling her over to the edge of the bed. " Oh no tonight is not going to be about anything other then us having sex! And i want to have sex with you again! " He smirked roughly spreading her legs putting them on his shoulders.

She smiled and laughed, grunting as he pulled her over to the edge of teh bed and she gasped as he quite roughly spread her legs. Finding them over his shoulders and her hands grasped the edge of the bed to keep herself up onto it so she didn't fall off and then drag him down as well. Her brow cocked and she couldn't hold in her giggle at him, moving as her hands grasped at him to pull him down close to her. Forcing her knees to bend and press against her chest and shoulders.

"I had forgotten how flexible you are!" He chuckled as he reached down and guided himself into her with a soft groan. He kissed her softly for the first few slow thrusts before pulling back his hands holding her knees were they were straightening up so he could enter her on a better angle.

She laughed softly, "I know, me too." She smiled, and moaned up into his kiss. Kissing his lips back gently though just as he began to slowly thrust in and out of her. She breathed in until their lips parted, her knees slightly straightened up but her hands moved to rest on his sides still as best as they could.

"I love this position. " He chuckled looking at her as he began bucking firmly into her each thrust now at some point driving into he gspot. He groaned loudly as he began working into her firmly groaning loudly.

Her back arched, gasping out as his head hit her g-spot with what seemed to be every single thrust into her. Her eyes closed and she moaned out, "God this feels wonderful, Stephen." She whispred, having already almost lost her breath as her chest rose and fell quickly.

He began bucking into her more rapidly groaning loudly smiling brightly. He groaned loudly as he began rocking into her firmly his hips smacking into hers firmly. "Oh my god you feel amazing!" His hands leaving her knees letting them come up to his chest. He did not want to over load her buy hammering her gspot just yet. His hands gripped her hips and pulled her into him making his thrusts more firm.

Her mouth opened, soft groans left her lips as her head turned from side to side. Letting each and every low and high pitched moan and gasp from her throat escape. "A-ah! Stephen!" She cried out, her hands grasping the sheets upon the bed as her head tilted backwards and into the bed. "F-fuck.." She groaned, her breasts bouncing and swaying back and forth with each deep, firm thrust. Her hips instinctively thrusting up against his own, panting out loudly, "Oh my... Ooh.. My god." She gasped.

Stephen groaned loudly in delight as he pushed her legs back down so he could grind against her gspot with each thrust. He began bucking hard into her rapidly driving himself into her his head slamming against her gspot. He was gasping and grunting in pleasure of his own as he grew closer and closer with pleasure.

"S-stephen.." She stammered, her mouth opened and her chest rising and falling quickly and she swallowed, her mouth growing dry from every deep breath of air she took in. She gasped, her hips rising and she cried out as she felt that sensation. The tingliness rushing through her body down her hips and into her inner thighs. Her walls contracting almost..violently as they squeezed around him, orgasming against him and she cried out.

He groaned loudly as he bucked into her firmly holding himself there as he pushed her legs off his shoulders allowing them to fall around his waist. He kissed her passionately as he pressed his hips into her grinding as he came hard he was nearly panting instead of breathing.

She cried out, her head tilted back but still managing to kiss him. Though she groaned into his mouth, her fingers running through his hair and she breathed out deeply. Moaning as she felt his release, his seed shooting out into the condom. Feeling the warmth of it and her eyes closed, her chest rising and falling quickly.

He gasped and groaned softly his body laying heavily on her's groaning and continuing to grind himself into her. After a short while he broke the kiss and pulled from her pulling off the condom throwing it away. A bright smile on his face as he leaned back in kissing her lightly. "Lets get some sleep honey."

She nodded her head, groaning lightly in pleasure and in being tired as she kissed his lips back gently. She grabbed his sides and pulled him down next to her, snuggling up into him. She smiled and she kissed his cheek as her head rested on his chest and she sighed happily. Her eyes closed and after a short while she drifted off to sleep with him.

He laid there holding her watching her as she drifted off. Shortly after she drifted off he did the same the movie they had been watching still playing for a short while after they passed out. He held her tight threw the night groaning happily he loved being able to hold her so close. The next morning his phone came to life waking him from his comfortable sleep.

She smiled as she slept, she as well was so happy to be able to hold him this close again. Though oddly, she didn't wake up when his phone went off. She before had woken up to the slightest sound, but she was so tired from last nights activities, and so happy she was in a deep sleep. Snuggled up into his body happily.

He groaned and turned off the alarm stretching a bit before slipping from under her. Once free he went and got into the shower cleaning up quickly a smile on his face and a hop in his step. He smiled brightly as he moved around the appartment getting a suit out and slipping it on as quietly as he could.

Back
Top Bottom