Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Table Top/Pen and Paper Recruitment/Information Page

This a good Idea?

• This is a great idea.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • This idea needs work.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I dont like this idea.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Pm me with what you want to say)

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taidon

Super-Earth
Ok, so we have a lot of players here that play a multitude of games, from Dungeons and Dragons, to White Wolf, to Home Brew games. I think it would be a great help if we had a bit of organization and a place where we could go and perhaps find a player or two should the need ever arise. Of course if you don’t want to register that’s fine, but anyone who wants to find a tabletop/pen and paper game would do well to at least take a look at the topic and consider signing up.

Below is probably the bare minimum that should be given; of course more information is a great thing. Also I don’t think anyone should post more than one post to keep the thread small, organized, and uncluttered.

Code:
[b]Forum Name:[/b] (Even though your posting on your name it makes it easier for me to copy)
[b]Age:[/b] (Incase someone wants to know your age, if its important for a game)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Incase someone needs to know your age, if its important for a game)
[b]Games Experinced:[/b] (Include all the ones you want to be found for, and how experienced you are in playing the game, whether you’re a novice, expect, ect…)
[b]Games Craving:[/b] (Which games your looking to play)
[b]Availability:[/b] (Which days and hours your likely able to be on, and  also free)
[b]Additional Notes:[/b] (Anything else you might want to tell potential DM’s, Groups, Ect.)

What I will do is update this thread (probably once a day, maybe more…) and keep it nice and neat, so people can find what/who they want. I will make a small table of contents of who posted and the order, and I will also organize them via game. Of course suggestions are also loved!

[Note: As soon as we get some posters for this thread I will make the tables.]

Systems Gamers Play

Systems Gamers Play: (Alphabetical Order)

~Adventure (Nanie Works)~
Kite Xiroh

~Call of Cthulhu/Cthulhu Tech~
Misanthropiclove

~Dark Heresy~
Proprioception

~Deadlands~
Misanthropiclove

~Dungeons and Dragons 3.0/3.5~
Taidon
Kite Xiroh
Lyra
Misanthropiclove
Misha Hiroki
Proprioception
Reipuru

~Dungeons and Dragons 4.0~
Taidon
Misha Hiroki
Reipuru

~D6~
Kite Xiroh

~D20 BESM~
Kite Xiroh

~D20 Modern~
Kite Xiroh
Misanthropiclove
Misha Hiroki

~D20 Silver-Age Sentinels~
Kite Xiroh

~D20 Star Wars~
Misha Hiroki

~Exalted~
Taidon
Misanthropiclove
Proprioception

~"Journeyman" in Promethean and Changeling~
Misanthropiclove

~Marvel D100~
Taidon
Reipuru

~Mutants and Masterminds~
Misanthropiclove

~Nanie Zanie~
Kite Xiroh

~Resis (Leaping Literature)~
Kite Xiroh

~Return to the Chaos (Nanie Works)~
Kite Xiroh

~Scion~
Misanthropiclove

~Shadow Run~
Lyra
Proprioception

~The Labyrinth~
Kite Xiroh

~The Lost~
Misanthropiclove

~The Slayer (Nanie Works)~
Kite Xiroh

~ Old White Wolf (Vampire the Masquerade)~
Taidon
Lyra
Misanthropiclove
Misha Hiroki
Reipuru

~Old White Wolf (Vampire the Requiem)~
Lyra
Misanthropiclove
Misha Hiroki
Reipuru

Systems Gamers are Craving to Play

Systems Gamers are Craving to Play: (Alphabetical Order)

~Adventure (Nanie Works)~
Kite Xiroh

~Changeling~
Misanthropiclove
Proprioception

~Dark Heresy~
Proprioception

~Dungeons and Dragons 3.0/3.5~
Taidon
Kite Xiroh
Misanthropiclove
Proprioception
Reipuru

~Dungeons and Dragons 4.0~
Taidon
Misha Hiroki
Reipuru

~D6~
Kite Xiroh

~D20 BESM~
Kite Xiroh

~D20 Modern~
Kite Xiroh

~D20 Silver-Age Sentinels~
Kite Xiroh

~Exalted~
Taidon
Misanthropiclove
Proprioception

~Marvel D100~
Taidon

~Nanie Zanie~
Kite Xiroh

~Resis (Leaping Literature)~
Kite Xiroh

~Return to the Chaos (Nanie Works)~
Kite Xiroh

~Sabat~
Misanthropiclove

~The Labyrinth~
Kite Xiroh

~The Slayer (Nanie Works)~
Kite Xiroh

~Old White Wolf (Vampire the Masquerade)~
Taidon
Lyra
Misha Hiroki
Proprioception
Reipuru

~Old White Wolf (Vampire the Requiem)~
Lyra
Proprioception
Reipuru

Forum Name: Kite Xiroh
Games Experienced: D&D 3.5, D20 Modern, Resis(leaping literature), D20 Silver-Age Sentinels, D20 Besm, Nanie Zanie Adventure (Nanie Works), The Slayer (Nanie Works), The Labrinth, Return to the Chaos (Nanie Works), D6.
Games Craving: Anything that I have in my experienced list.
Availability: Tuesdays, Thursdays, every other Monday, and rarely on the weekends.
Additional Notes: amateur DM of D&D 3.5 and D20 Modern. Wish to learn the White Wolf games and Anima.

Forum Name: Misha Hiroki
Games Experinced: Dungeons and Dragons (3.5, 4e), D20 Modern, D20 Star Wars, White Wolf (Vampire the Masquerade, Vampire the Requiem)
Games Craving: D&D 4e, Vampire the Masquerade
Availability: Every day, any time. (Soon to change once I acquire a job)
Additional Notes: I have the most experience with D&D 4e, and am willing to learn other games such as Exalted and the like.

Forum Name: Proprioception
Games Experienced: D&D 3.5, Shadowrun, Vampire: The Masquerade, Dark Heresy,
Games Craving: Vampire: The Masquerade, Exalted, Vampire: The Requiem, Dark Heresy, Changeling, maybe D&D 3.5
Availability: Weeknights, all night~
Additional Notes: I've got a bit of experience as a DM/Storyteller, and I'll try pretty much any system at least once!

Forum Name: Lyra
Games Experienced: Fairly Experienced in oWoD and DnD 3.X, Novice at Shadowrun.
Games Craving: oWoD, especially a crossover game.
Availability: At the moment, all day every day. In the near future I will be available every weekday in the evenings except Monday and all day on the weekends (Hopefully, that is. I'm trying to get back in school but I have to find a way to come up with the moniez ;_;)
Additional Notes: I'm in the mood to play something evil. Like a BSD or something.

Name: Misanthropiclove
Games Experienced: Majority of OWoD, great at Exalted, great at 3.5 D&D, novice at Mutants and Masterminds, "journeyman" in Promethean and Changeling: The Lost, novice at Deadlands, novice/mildly experienced at Scion, experienced at D20 modern, total newb at Cthulhu Tech, novice at Call of Cthulhu.
Games Craving: Craving to run an Exalted game with all the intricacies of sexuality in Creation (mmm, pansexuality), dying to play in a changeling: the dreaming game for some reason, wanting to perhaps run a Sabbat game of some sort, maybe a neutral/evil D&D 3.5 game because 4th edition makes me sick.
Availability: Perhaps Sunday nights, and doable the other weekdays except Thursday when my Exalted group meets. School will change this.
Additional Notes: I am the chosen spawn of Cthulhu, F'tgan all and everyone. The thrice dreamt unknown spews forth debilitating prophecy unheard in Kassandra screams. Devoid of warmth and sense the blinds of neverwinter descend brightly to overtake sensation and memorandum. Prostrate thy pitiful bodies and wail in ululations to salvation for embittered husks and plaintive resignation.

Errr-Nothing really, just wanted to type out some nonsense.

I think, for the storytellers, we should also speak on what we are good at running though.

Stortells: All OWoD EXCEPT: Mage (well, at least), Mummy, Changeling, and Kuei-Jin. I can do the latter two, I think. Just never have before. CAN do a D&D 3.5, CAN do Changeling the Lost and Promethean. Is used to Exalted and the other OWoD lines. Has done: Promethean, Hunter, Demon, Exalted (1st to second gen), Vampire, Werewolf, Mortals, short lived Scion, short lived 3.5, and D20 modern.

Forum Name: Taidon
Games Experinced: Dungeons and Dragons (3.5 and 4.0), D100 Marvel, White Wolf (Vampire the Masquerade), Exalted (sorta…).
Games Craving: Dungeons and Dragons (Any variety), D100 Marvel, White Wolf (Vampire the Masquerade), Exalted, Iron Claw, BESM, GURPS, Shadow Run, anything really!
Availability: Available most days besides Wednesday.
Additional Notes: Experienced DM/GM for Dungeons and Dragons (3.5/4.0), and Marvel D100. I wish to try especially White Wolf Games, and wanting to learn Exalted.

Forum Name: Reipuru
Games Experinced: I'm moderately familiar with 3.0-4.0 D&D, as well as a novice in white wolf. I also know Marvel d100.
Games Craving: D&D, White Wolf, and I'm willing to give anything a good go at.
Availability: Once Fall semester starts mostly weekend nights. I need to get my sleeping habits under control. :-(

Additional Notes: I have an "Anything Goes" rule. I won't let personal kinks and ooc information dictate my character. I will roleplay her to the best of my ability, no matter how bad I want oocly for my character to get raped by those ogres, my character will fight tooth & nail. I won't tell you any kinks because whoever is the DM, is the DM and decider. If I mention my kinks it may influence the rp a certain way, I crave the realism, the adventure. Whether my character ultimately ends up the world's greatest adventurer, a house wife in a hamlet, or an orcish cum dump I will follow her destiny as best I can through her eyes, not mine.

Forum Name: Raziel99
Games Experinced: Legend of the Five Rings 2.0 (will do some 3.0, though. Just don't have the stuff), D20 Modern/Custom
Games Craving: Legend of the Five Rings 2.0, Looking for more people for D20 Modern Zombie Apocalypse
Availability: Anytime currently, once Classes start, in person before 4 on campus, select weekends/nights
Additional Notes: I like to have crossovers when it comes to the D20 Moderns (A friend and I are doing a crossover of Apocalypses, we are on my games side of the story currently), and I am looking for a good GM for L5R, I prefer 2.0, but I know a lot of the history for 3.0, as well. I can GM that, as well, but I don't have the books for it.

Forum Name: Vanity Evolved
Games Experinced: Dungeons and Dragons (3.5, Pathfinder), White Wolf (some oWoD, some nWoD), Exalted (only slightly), Scion (only a small amount), Shadowrun 4e, GURPS 4e, Mutants and Masterminds, d20 (Modern, Future, etc.), Star Wars Saga
Games Craving: Exalted, possibly DnD 3.5
Availability: All day, every day. -Blush-
Additional Notes: Would love an experienced female Exalted fan to run me a solo Exalted game... both to learn, and explore Creation =D Along with much epic action, romance, character building and naughtyness.

Forum Name: dramamine213
Games Experinced: D&D 3.x - Really experienced, Shadowrun 3rd - Played a little, Heros Unlimited - Played a little
Games Craving: D&D 3.x, Shadowrun 3rd, Shadowrun 4th
Availability: On from about 4pm EST till 1-2am EST everyday.
Additional Notes: D&D 3.x is my ultimate favorite table tope RPG. I have about 5 years experience with the game, most of it being a DM. I would really like to play more games, but I'm willing to DM homebrew games only. I don't like a lot of the campaign settings. As for Shadowrun, I've played a little of 3rd Edition and would love to play more. I'm willing to learn 4th Edition. I don't like IM games and prefer forum posting; threads and Pms are excellent. I also don't like playing in large groups.

Forum Name: Nasya_Elodia
Games Experinced: White Wolf; both new and old- 2 years. Vampire the Requiem- 1 yr
Games Craving: Vampire the Requiem
Availability: Everyday passed 1am Eastern standard time; it varies sometimes
Additional Notes: I am interested in learning different type of games, but I really have been wanting a Vampire the Requiem game

Forum Name: DarkRiffs
Games Experinced: Rifts & Palladium 3-yrs.
Games Craving: Rifts
Availability: Most everyday of the week, particularly in evenings.
Additional Notes: I'm extremely eager to get into D&D, I've not yet had the chance to play it and I'm extremely freaking eager to learn.Prefer to Tabletop over IM setting but threads are fine.I've got uber experience DM'ing Rifts (If you've ever dealt with the obscenely contradictory and over-detailed rules system of Rifts you'd understand why I'm eager to expand to D&D) and only maybe a years worth of Palladium.

Geez, where do I start?

Forum Name: Mr Master
Games Experienced: Geez, where do I start? 7th Sea, Aberrant, Adventure!, All Flesh Must Be Eaten, Amber, Blue Planet, Changeling: The Dreaming, Call of Cthulhu, D6 system (in general), D&D (3rd Ed. is all I've played), Deadlands, GURPS, Hong Kong Action Theater, Mage: The Ascension, Nephilim, Shadowrun (I was a playtester for 3rd Ed.), Star Trek (the old FASA rules), Star Wars (D6 version), Toon, Trinity, Vampire: The Masquerade, Werewolf: The Apocalypse, Wraith: The Oblivion, and I own the rulebooks for the new WoD and the new Mage, Vampire, and Werewolf. That's just most of the stuff I own; if you want to get old school, we can talk Paranoia, good old AD&D, James Bond, Traveler, MasterBook, Star Frontiers, Boot Hill, Gamma World... all the ancient TSR games from the 80s. Hell, I've got the rulebook for Space: 1889, for God's sake. You don't have to list all of those; trust me, nobody's going to be interested in most. Hell, most of you haven't even heard of half the games I've played.
Games Craving: Not sure I'm "craving" anything.
Availability: Most workdays, until/unless they filter out BMR at work; most evenings. Weekends are occasionally iffy.
Additional Notes: I'm wordy and detailed. This can be a boon or a problem, all depends on what you're looking for.

Forum Name: richter
Games Experinced: DnD-3.5/4.0 somewhat experienced, official herald for 4.0, have core books)
Games Craving: 3.0-4.0 DnD
Availability: any time
Additional Notes: i will not heal you, so don't put me in that class ;o 4.0 swordmage/ranger/lock. 3.5-ranger/custom class (if allowed, will be similar to swordmage) 3.0-no idea, i haven't played it yet xD

We have a 4.0 game on YIM starting up, if you're interested PM me or send me a message at

Mosaragi

it's a D&D 4.0 game by the way.

Forum Name: Raiden
Games Experinced: Experience with 3.5 dnd and some in 4.0
Games Craving: dnd 3.5 or 4.0 only.
Availability: Generally on during the days but not after 9 on mon-thurs and 5 on weekends
Additional Notes: Don't tell me what kind of char to make. I'll do it myself.

Forum Name: Midnight
Games Experinced: Shadowrun, Starwars D20, D'nD 3.5-4 (New to 4), willing to get into anything new so long as the rules, DM are fair and the series has a good amount of action and storytelling potential.
Games Craving: Shadowrun and D&D
Availability: Right now... Not much at all, fridays and weekends are the only time I really get personal time thanks to an oppressive schedule
Additional Notes: I specialize in rouges, assassins, warlocks, and other figures of dubious morality. In Dungeons, When I play good, I am drawn towards chaotic personalities, but when I play evil, I almost always go neutral or lawful. I can play adversarial characters, but I often prefer not to.

Forum Name: Professor Eiranne
Games Experienced: D&D 3.5 - 5 years (still playing currently)
Star Wars D20 - 2 years
Games Craving: D&D 3.5 (Forgotten Realms) (I do have a campaign)
Availability: At least a couple posts every evening.
Additional Notes: I am a D&D veteran, am familiar with sites that help create character sheets easily for people that don't have much experience in character creation fine points and a bit of a bad ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom