Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The St. Anne (OOC)

Okay lovelies, what's holding us back? Do I need to make a GM style post to get it kicked off or is everyone just busy? I want to know so we can keep things moving and wrap up this arc. :)

We are probably in need of some direction since it's a complex moment, but I can't speak for everyone as I don't know how busy they may be.

Thank you.

I poked us forward a little bit. I just want to be clear I can't reliably and consistently act as a GM. Player driven makes the story better, run smoother, and is more fun. Y'll have a good time making messes of the kidnappers. :)

Sorry been moving, and having to clean house.... A lot... I think people were waiting on me... I'll post tonight promise.

Can't wait to get back stuck in! Looking forward to the posts whenever y'all can make them.

So i want to give Elaine a chance to post too but if we don't hear from her lets say by tomorrow afternoon id like to go ahead and start off the next round? Also Garrison could post in here somewhere too.

Everyone feel free to move on in this scene so we can wrap it up. I'll need to rethink things based on the recent slow down to see what I can do to improve flow.

Yeah, that's probably for the better. There is a few of us basically waiting so we don't post out of "order" and things got slowed to a crawl. I'm waiting for megyn, sh'es waiting for other players and probably Benny is waiting for me, so in the end we get stuck.

Great posts and glad to see this is still alive. Was wondering if I should wait for maybe Carlyssir or nothingbutspacejunk to get a post in before I do? Or what?

Seconded. nothingbutspacejunk has not participated in anything in the St. Anne in almost a month. I hate leaving people behind but at some point if the story is going to live we have to move on.

It's unfortunate but I'm inclined to agree. We shall move forward. I will post tonight or tomorrow hopefully.

Wednesday I will move the game forward to the next arc, and people can back post anything they need to. It's not ideal but I think it will help us get going and focused again, get everyone aboard that wants to be aboard, and let at least one new person join us. Thank you all for being patient and I'm sorry about the GM Fiat moment but I think it's crucial to keep the game alive.

I'll do a much better job of communicating expectations.

You be who you want to be! Just bring some dang cinnamon rolls to the bridge!

I will give it a day more then move us with the people we have.

Back
Top Bottom