Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deserted Island - OOC

Giulia has an admirer, got my post done (finally). I hope Giulia understands what Aerin is trying to 'tell' her, but if not, he still got a chance to hold the pretty woman's hand.

And so is life: you think to be away for almost a day, and you reach home an hour after... :I

This means... POST'ED

Yeah, he got that. ;) that is also used in italian to indicate something strong and united, so... yeah... she understood that.

CERTAINLY not what she was wearing, and why he moved near ^^

Oh gosh, this is so sexy, yet... nobody of us did nothing...

The amusing part is that with the sudden noise, anyone that looks will be able to see the polka dotted pattern of her panties as she runs to change. Loved the "something that would actually be made of cloth and not dreams and desire" part.

Heh... i also like to make OTHER to figure things out: i could swear to the Gods that i was hoping for someone to "notice" her panties while she ran away. unwanted, but it was under the gaze of everyone. Yessir.

...Sorry again, GGG :D

You are a lovely bunch. Unless something weird happens, I'll probably make a good night skip on my next post. If you want to make the night go longer, just warn me, no problem.

I'll do so once everyone gets a round of posting and gets as comfortable as possible for the night. Hopefully Tool will have the phone back on to pitch in. If not Kim-Ly will be around doing her survival things until Tool can come back.

I was planning for all of you to post before sleep and then I'd get a post in, but it's not mandatory. I'll get a post tomorrow Friday to move things to the next morning, so if anyone gets caught without time or just has a couple lines about the night, they can add them to the next post without an issue.

Wow... and so we all (but two) wakes up in that tragic, lovely island on their second day.

First night passed by without accidents or extremities

But the morning seems already... tasty...

And one again with a semi transparent shirt and the muscled one with a towel around his waist...

:D

We cannot forget, it still have to be registered in our pure, petty, pretty minds :3

Oh boy, what we're gonna do? What we're gonna do!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No, pls :3

Die of snu snu, perhaps

0d6a2bf2d5cfacaff51e4c752101333749e18afdb3c64a46202e8e30d2d253f4_6.jpg

(I love how Stjepan Sejic portrays Wonder Woman)

So while Alejandro is busy wondering if he could find water and edible mushrooms, Asta is cutely dressed and asking about what's a vibrator, Giulia is marking nipples and showing panties and Aerin is skinny dipping.

You bunch of teases! I'll leave time until tomorrow (or Sunday if I'm swamped, I doubt so) before posting.

No need toto be prudes when it comes to survival.

...or they are just not used to be around people?

I am so sorry for not being able to post. Unfortunately my phone still isn't on. Also another heads up on the 20, Texas time, I will be leaving for basic training so I won't be able to respond for most of 5 months.

If you can manage a post, you could write Kim-Ly going into an exploration, be it into the jungle or on a makeshift raft for one into the ocean. Once you come back to the game, if you are still interested, she could return/get found with tales of her travel and how she survived to find herself back in this dreaded place. If you can't manage it, I can do that same take for the character.

Back
Top Bottom